Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,906 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... (939 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Appointed Honorary Mayor-president Of The City Of Baton Rouge,usa / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by ybdliyapeter(m): 1:52am On Feb 15, 2019
I will say we Nigeria need a second change by our present President Mahammadu Buhari. cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by oyebanji44: 2:43am On Feb 15, 2019
Absolutely correct
Re: See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by ipobarecriminals: 4:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Allow pa Buhari to complete his 8 yrs.Dnt vote for foreigner,a thief like Atiaku Frimpong El Cameroonian

1 Like

Re: See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by YorubaAssasin: 5:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Africa is a disgrace to humanity! angry

The Bible says, "The fear of God is wisdom"! Nigerians are the most religious pple on earth yet, the most foolish. How come?

I don't think any wise or progressive minds should even consider voting for anyone other than Sowore or Hashim.

But of course they won't... 95% of Nigerians are FOOLISH and REGRESSIVE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by boxypane(m): 5:27am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
Africa is a disgrace to humanity! angry

The Bible says, "The fear of God is wisdom"! Nigerians are the most religious pple on earth yet, the most foolish. How come?

I don't think any wise or progressive minds should even consider voting for anyone other than Sowore or Hashim.

But of course they won't... 95% of Nigerians are FOOLISH and REGRESSIVE!
Including your family members.
Re: See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by YorubaAssasin: 5:30am On Feb 15, 2019
boxypane:

Including your family members.

It's OK, bro... I know it's difficult for folks like you to comprehend with progressiveness!

It's like Nuclear fusion, Relativity theory and Rocket Science to you... too complex for your tiny 'African' brain. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by boxypane(m): 5:48am On Feb 15, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

It's OK, bro... I know it's difficult for folks like you to comprehend with progressiveness!

It's like Nuclear fusion, Relativity theory and Rocket Science to you... too complex for your tiny 'African' brain. cool
African brain cheesy
Oh my word!!! See bros or assassin or asin or whatever name you choose to bear behind your heritage is not my business. If your medulla was well cushioned by your cerebrospinal fluid and not gutter water, your thoughts would have been straight. Elenu bi asin.
Re: See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by bubu2019: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
Allow pa Buhari to complete his 8 yrs.Dnt vote for foreigner,a thief like Atiaku Frimpong El Cameroonian
no pa bihari need rest
Re: See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by YorubaAssasin: 5:55am On Feb 15, 2019
boxypane:

African brain cheesy
Oh my word!!! See bros or assassin or asin or whatever name you choose to bear behind your heritage is not my business. If your medulla was well cushioned by your cerebrospinal fluid and not gutter water, your thoughts would have been straight. Elenu bi asin.

Re: See Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria Today... by boxypane(m): 6:01am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=YorubaAssasin post=75743657][/quote]
Ayé lé Oooo. See as you spread stupidity for broad day light. Bros sleep jor. Agbantara é

(1) (Reply)

See Why BUHARI Will win Saurday Presidential Poll / Who Is Pdp's Mole In Inec? / See This Prophesy I Saw On Facebook On Nig Past And Present Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.