Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,410 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Being A Pastor Won't Make Me Quit Secular Music - Soul E - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being A Pastor Won't Make Me Quit Secular Music - Soul E (426 Views)

Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS / Former Nigerian Gospel Musician Soul E Caught Doing Fake Miracles / Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Pastor Won't Make Me Quit Secular Music - Soul E by joshchisimdi: 5:07am On Feb 15, 2019
Emmanuel Okosi a.k.a Soul E who after his big break into the music scene, relocated from Nigeria to a country in Southern Africa where he remarried and settled down to a new life as a pastor has stated that being a preacher won't make him quit secular music. 

Soul E who now lives in Lesotho, told Punch's correspondent that he found a better place in that country, a better life than what he was used to in Nigeria and had no regret whatsoever.

“God has blessed me abundantly. I have no reason to complain. God exposed me to people who I never believed I could meet. Working for God opens doors for you. In my church in Lesotho, there are Nigerians, Zimbabweans and South Africans. When God calls a man, he fights his battles and He convinces everyone to follow you. We will be two years-old this month as a ministry. We have almost 300 members. The name of the church is The Evidence Church,” he said.

The singer who further stated that being a Pastor won't make him quit secular music, added that he decided to keep quiet when he had issues with his former records label and ex-wife.

“My spiritual life is different from my talent. People always think that once you are doing God’s work, everything that comes out of you must be gospel. My new songs will be inspirational and about love. But my spiritual life is more important to me now than my music career" he said.

“I am not the same Soul E that people used to know. I have grown and it will reflect in my music. When I joined the Nigerian music industry, I didn’t have to do commercial songs. Yet, I became popular.

“But I don’t plan to record the album in Lesotho. I still have my producers in Nigeria and I plan to work with them.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/15/being-a-pastor-wont-make-me-quit-secular-music-soul-e/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Being A Pastor Won't Make Me Quit Secular Music - Soul E by itspzpics(m): 5:30am On Feb 15, 2019
I support

(1) (Reply)

Davido Fires At Lady Who Said He Sold His Soul / Mercy Johnson-okojie & Family Are The Perfect Nollywood Family And Here Is Why / Thanks For Being My Sunlight - Annie Idibia Appreciates 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.