Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa (1887 Views)

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by joshchisimdi: 5:21am On Feb 15, 2019
Lord of Ajasa, the indigenous rapper who few days ago was reported ill and in need of funds for a Peptic Ulcer surgery, has disclosed that some artistes avoided him when he needed help. 

The rapper who was discharged from the hospital last Tuesday and now waiting for another surgery to remove some stones in his gall bladder, told Punch's correspondent that his doctor had placed him under observation, preparatory to the surgery.

“I would have had the surgery done, but the doctor said we should delay it to enable me rest for a while. I have lost weight and I need to regain my strength.

“I am very happy that they did this for me. In fact, I am still shocked at their quick response to my condition. I pray that God will remember them in their time of need,” he said.

Lord of Ajasa further disclosed that some successful artistes he had helped to achieve stardom, abandoned him in his hour of need.

“I am surprised that they changed their attitudes toward me. I don’t want to mention names now. They know themselves. Some of them are well known to members of the public.  Although I have done a lot for these people, when I needed help from them, they were nowhere to be found. Some of them even avoided contact with me. I am very disappointed in them. All I can say is that in this music business, some people are ingrates" he said without mentioning names. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/15/some-artistes-avoided-me-when-i-needed-help-lord-of-ajasa/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by lamidex(m): 5:23am On Feb 15, 2019
That’s life bro
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Issapity
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by itspzpics(m): 5:30am On Feb 15, 2019
Eeyah
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Davash222(m): 6:06am On Feb 15, 2019
No one owes you anything.. Sell those golds on your neck and sort your health.

Wish you speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by daddytime(m): 6:20am On Feb 15, 2019
You are going through this for a reason.

You alone can truly be your own bestie....
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Saintsammurai(m): 6:29am On Feb 15, 2019
Davash222:
No one owes you anything.. Sell those golds on your neck and sort your health.

Wish you speedily recovery.
No bro, you got it all wrong.
We all need each other in life one way or the other.
Even dangote needs loyal investors and friendly business partners that he has got personal relationship with, if he is with the mentality that i can do it on my own, he will loose investors and business partners.

There are some medical conditions that can turn a millionaire into a broke man.
Paying for numerous surgeries in a very good and state of the art hospital is no beans bro.

I had a friend that was down with kidney problem, he was admitted few years ago, he stayed there for two months and each day his dad pays 100 thousand naira, now calculate 100k a day into 62 days, that's a whooping 6.4 million naira excluding surgical money to remove whatever is in the kidney.

The only reason why lord of ajasa cried out is because he has spent all his money.

Do you know that there are some surgeries that are up to a 100 million naira?
We all should thank GOD for good health and help those that require our help in the hospital.

This is why you must choose your friends wisely and invest wisely but always pray for good health.

13 Likes

Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Davash222(m): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Even dangote needs loyal investors and friendly business partners that he has got personal relationship with, if he is with the mentality that i can do it on my own, he will loose investors and business partners.

Paying for numerous surgeries in a very good and state of the art hospital is no beans bro.

I had a friend that was down with kidney problem, he was admitted few years ago, he stayed there for two months and each day his dad pays 100 thousand naira, now calculate 100k a day into 62 days, that's a whooping 6.4 million naira excluding surgical money to remove whatever is in the kidney.

The only reason why lord of ajasa cried out is because he has spent all his money.

We all should thank GOD for good health and help those that require our help in the hospital.

This is why you must choose your friends wisely and invest wisely but always pray for good health.
You're right, we should also learn to invest our money wisely to avoid all these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by eaglejay13(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:

You too get sense.
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Prettyvicc: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2019
angry
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by oboy81: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Black people. They've done worse to me too grin
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by oboy81: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2019
eaglejay13:

You too get sense.
Ode! Keep Quiet angry
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Sapphire86(f): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:

Wow

How is your friend doing now?
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by okwabayi(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2019
The fact is those people are hustlers looking for ways to make ends meet.
Hustlers are the stingiest people I know.
It’s not their fault, though.
When you work for the littlest kobo you are bound to remember all your suffering when someone asks for spare change.
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Olufela30: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2019
LIFE !!

1 Like

Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Nukilia: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Olufela30:
LIFE !!

grin grin grin You're right!
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Thales01: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Weighing in on this matter,i think two mistakes on Ajasa's part responsible for his present woes are:
1.Counting his chickens before they hatched.
I guess he willingly helped those he refused to mention in the past fully hoping that they will pay him back in the same coin when they attain the same fame he was basking in then.He was quick to forget that fame can drastically change a person's attitude and lifestyle.I am
not saying one should not be kind to others.But when you help others,don't always do so in anticipation of something in return because we live in a world where an act of kindness is mostly repayed with evil.

2.Failure to save for the rainy days.
This is the mistake many artistes make.When they are reveling in the glory of fame and wealth,they neglect the fact that "no condition is permanent".They spend money lavishly and enjoy life to the fullest when the going is good without considering the changes,both favourable and unfavourable that may crop up in the future.As a result,many of them fail to make any long-term investment they can fall back on when their music career flounders.

1 Like

Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by WetinUGain: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2019
Not that they avoided you.They also don't have money and it is better for them not to come close to you....#SayNoToFakeLife
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Naughtytboy: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2019
When he was shoutin lord of ajasa Id kabasa, too much high life
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by eaglejay13(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2019
oboy81:

Ode! Keep Quiet angry

Who frustrated you?
May it not be well with him/her.
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by Saintsammurai(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sapphire86:

Wow
How is your friend doing now?
He is very fine now. Thank you for asking.
Re: Some Artistes Avoided Me When I Needed Help – Lord Of Ajasa by johnkey: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Might just be karma bitching on you, and for the ones that avoided you I guess karma is waiting for them too

OR

They are simply tools for your karma which makes them unconsciously innocent

What am I saying sef?

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Speeds Off As He Avoids Paying His Toll Fare In Lekki, Lagos / Bbnaija: "Shut Up Mike, Stupid Ass" - Tacha & Mike Get Into Fight As She.. / Mayor Of Lagos Mayorkun Stopped Ikoyi Bridge Traffic To Take A Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.