Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,515 members, 7,881,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Meet Cuppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Cuppy (3265 Views)

DJ Cuppy Envisions Herself Being Eaten Up By Her Pet Lion When It Grows / Is King Really Proposing To Dj Cuppy?? See Picutres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2019
This is Cuppy (Athos + Candy). She is a long coat (German Showline) spunky, intelligent girl with a medium to high drive. Even though she is not yet 6 months old here we can observe a lot of promise in her in our future breeding program. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Always the real deal. Always.

Re: Meet Cuppy by georgepopsii(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
Very beautiful German Shepherd Dog... Wishing you luck
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
georgepopsii:
Very beautiful German Shepherd Dog... Wishing you luck

Thank you much. smiley
Re: Meet Cuppy by Eveezy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Cuppy is now a big girl oo
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Eveezy:
Cuppy is now a big girl oo

She is turning out to be a big really in all the full glory of a GSD. wink wink
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Some afternoon pics grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Cuppy by peacefull(f): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
PeraGSD:

Beautiful girl smiley

3 Likes

Re: Meet Cuppy by Lloydthesaint: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
What a sight to behold

2 Likes

Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
peacefull:

Beautiful girl smiley

Thanks
Re: Meet Cuppy by kolokolobi(m): 6:16am On Feb 26, 2019
PeraGSD:

kiss kiss

Beautiful dog. With the right Stud pups from her will rock.
Re: Meet Cuppy by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:18pm On May 02, 2019
PeraGSD:

Thanks

Do you have any pups?
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 6:38pm On May 02, 2019
EddyNumerouno:

Do you have any pups?

She is currently shedding so is expected to come on heat in next few weeks. You may look forward to that or any of our other planned litter for the year.

On confirmation of pregnancy we will open our reservations book for the litter with name, contact and desired gender. On whelping all persons that reserved will have the privilege to be contacted first to back up reservation with a booking deposit not less than 25℅ of cost of puppy. Balance will be expected for delivery to happen by 10 weeks.

We will deliver to Abuja or any state capital in Nigeria FREE OF CHARGE. Delivery outside Nigeria attract a fee.

We plan to breed her with an exceptional long coat pedigree male import from the "Fanino" clan in Serbia called Avanth Vom Fanino pictured below.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Cuppy by frugal(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2019
PeraGSD:

She is currently shedding so is expected to come on heat in next few weeks. You may look forward to that or any of our other planned litter for the year.

On confirmation of pregnancy we will open our reservations book for the litter with name, contact and desired gender. On whelping all persons that reserved will have the privilege to be contacted first to back up reservation with a booking deposit not less than 25℅ of cost of puppy. Balance will be expected for delivery to happen by 10 weeks.

We will deliver to Abuja or any state capital in Nigeria FREE OF CHARGE. Delivery outside Nigeria attract a fee.

We plan to breed her with an exceptional long coat pedigree male import from the "Fanino" clan in Serbia called Avanth Vom Fanino pictured below.
Please wait till her 2nd or 3rd heat before mating her.

She looks good. What do you feed her?
Re: Meet Cuppy by Tochex101(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2019
PeraGSD:

Super good, you really mean business....
Where are you based?
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 8:43pm On May 04, 2019
Tochex101:

Super good, you really mean business....
Where are you based?

We are based in Abuja.
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 8:45pm On May 04, 2019
frugal:

Please wait till her 2nd or 3rd heat before mating her.

She looks good. What do you feed her?

She was raised and still being fed with a diet plan that is 90℅ - 95℅ raw.
Re: Meet Cuppy by GRACEGLORY: 8:46pm On May 04, 2019
I'mo go look for some beast for me. I jump
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 8:57pm On May 04, 2019
GRACEGLORY:
I'mo go look for some beast for me. I jump

If you're referring to the raw feeding diet as beastly temperament inducer you are wrong. Raw feeding has nothing to contribute to dog aggression.

Cuppy has a medium to high drive. Very alert and in control of her territory. She is very intelligent and mastered basic commands by age 3 months. She is also an able enforcer.
Re: Meet Cuppy by bobbysaxy: 9:32pm On May 04, 2019
PeraGSD:
This is Cuppy (Athos + Candy). She is a long coat (German Showline) spunky, intelligent girl with a medium to high drive. Even though she is not yet 6 months old here we can observe a lot of promise in her in our future breeding program. kiss kiss kiss
u named her after otedola's daughter..lol....cuppy is fine...bloodline don't lie...I actually imported her mother candy from moscow russia some years back...she is from a great bloodline...looks exactly like her mother...I wish u goodluck with her...bless
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 9:44pm On May 04, 2019
bobbysaxy:
u named her after otedola's daughter..lol....cuppy is fine...bloodline don't lie...I actually imported her mother candy from moscow russia some years back...she is from a great bloodline...looks exactly like her mother...I wish u goodluck with her...bless

We adopted her with her sister and the son of our promoter who has the exclusive right to name our puppies gave her the name Cuppy when he set his eyes on her. We don't know how he came up with the name but it stuck.

Yes she's a replica of her mother Candy but added is her exceptional length from her father Athos (both parents are of Cephas kennel).

We look forward to fantastic offsprings from her.

Thank you for your kind words.
Re: Meet Cuppy by rumenase(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2019
PeraGSD:

If you're referring to the raw feeding diet as beastly temperament inducer you are wrong. Raw feeding has nothing to contribute to dog aggression.

Cuppy has a medium to high drive. Very alert and in control of her territory. She is very intelligent and mastered basic commands by age 3 months. She is also an able enforcer.
what do you mean by enforcer?
cheers
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 5:31am On May 05, 2019
rumenase:
what do you mean by enforcer?
cheers

She has a knack of getting other dogs to fall in line.
Re: Meet Cuppy by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2019
PeraGSD:

We adopted her with her sister and the son of our promoter who has the exclusive right to name our puppies gave her the name Cuppy when he set his eyes on her. We don't know how he came up with the name but it stuck.

Yes she's a replica of her mother Candy but added is her exceptional length from her father Athos (both parents are of Cephas kennel).

We look forward to fantastic offsprings from her.

Thank you for your kind words.

Some kernels use alphabetical orders to keep track of the litter sets. E.g the first litter will have names beginning with ‘A’. Second set with ‘B’, third set ‘C’ ...you get the idea.
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 8:12am On May 05, 2019
EddyNumerouno:

Some kernels use alphabetical orders to keep track of the litter sets. E.g the first litter will have names beginning with ‘A’. Second set with ‘B’, third set ‘C’ ...you get the idea.

We very well know that. This is especially so when there's a plan to register them just like we have two of our imported pedigree dogs Fabio Vom Champion and Griffin Vom Champion from litter 'F' and litter 'G' respectively of the breeder. The name had to be chosen to go into the registration certificate and also for breeder to upload on pedigree data base. This was not the case with Cuppy. She arrived at 2 months with no name. And Cuppy she was and now is. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Cuppy by rumenase(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2019
PeraGSD:

She has a knack of getting other dogs to fall in line.
that's good.
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 7:45am On May 07, 2019
rumenase:
that's good.

Yep
Re: Meet Cuppy by Lloydthesaint: 8:40am On May 07, 2019
Pera I want a male puppy from this combo
Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 9:35am On May 07, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Pera I want a male puppy from this combo

No problem at all. Follow our SM channels and you won't miss a thing.

Thank you.
Re: Meet Cuppy by vinotinto5: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Buy Your Dogs/Puppies From Breeders & Sellers With Integrity (Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited- RC Number. 1307444)

... at Vingold, we offer 1st class breeding and animal health (veterinary) services of global best practices.

... at Vingold, we also process the exportation and importation of your animals (pets).

... at Vingold, we sell and deliver exotic, pedigree breed of dogs nationwide and across Africa.

Company's Motto: Great integrity maintenance & more good times to clients.

For High quality, exotic dogs of all kinds, kindly call Dr. Gold Obiejesi (Director- Veterinary Services & Sales) on 09099568813, or Vincent Obiejesi (Director- Breeding & Farm Services) on 09098383299.

Vingold Veterinary Services & Farms Limited is located in Abuja. However, we are noted for our genuine and speedy delivery nationwide and across some African countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Cuppy by PeraGSD: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
vinotinto5:
Buy Your Dogs/Puppies From Breeders & Sellers With Integrity (Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited- RC Number. 1307444)

... at Vingold, we offer 1st class breeding and animal health (veterinary) services of global best practices.

... at Vingold, we also process the exportation and importation of your animals (pets).

... at Vingold, we sell and deliver exotic, pedigree breed of dogs nationwide and across Africa.

Company's Motto: Great integrity maintenance & more good times to clients.

For High quality, exotic dogs of all kinds, kindly call Dr. Gold Obiejesi (Director- Veterinary Services & Sales) on 09099568813, or Vincent Obiejesi (Director- Breeding & Farm Services) on 09098383299.

Vingold Veterinary Services & Farms Limited is located in Abuja. However, we are noted for our genuine and speedy delivery nationwide and across some African countries.

For starters its not so nice to spam other people's thread. Create yours.

Then ironically we had reached out to you on two occasions in the past when we wanted to import a dog or two. You either failed to respond on time or grant the courtesy of acknowledging our messages even when it ticked read on WhatsApp. Poor customer relationship management.

We thought this might just be an opportunity to give you genuine feedback.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Cuppy by Babatunde360: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
PeraGSD can I get your WhatsApp contact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet My Boerboel RIO / HELP!!!! I Need Help With Tick Control In My Compound / DDR/CZECH WORKINGLINES GSD Puppies For Sale. Call or WhatsApp 0808 873 1892

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.