Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? (2160 Views)

Viral Video Of Atiku Abubakar's Convoy (Video) / 5 Laughable Achievements Of Governor Ododo’s First 100 Days In Office / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by id911(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2019
puzzlegate:
Let president Atiku concentrate in unifying Nigeria first. Then gather all the looters in APC and collect back our money

Yeah, Atiku is a peace loving and detribalized Nigerian. He is going to unite the country. I also agree with you about treasury looters that have found safe haven in APC. It's pathetic my brother, I think something drastic would be done about that
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2019
@op.

Lol. Dream on dreamer. The entire world knows Buhari has won. Please take your Atiku and Obigotry bad market to the dustbin.
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by id911(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Dont mind them.

I would expect him to unify the nation. The tribal war hit an all time high since Buhari. I expect him to use wisdom.

Buhari is a destabilizing character so what do you expect from such a man apart from division?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by ipobarecriminals: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin sad grin grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin undecided Hopeless dreams. By 4pm on Sunday, we go celebrate PMB anoda 4 plus.re-election
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Afamed: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:
na so, spoken by a bmc member resident in a computer center.

#ajalathetraveler
Name your state, I will give you the description of activities going on there. I don't think anyone knows Nigeria and it's Local government areas more than me on Nairaland. Bookmark this thread again, if Atiku gets 45% cast votes in Adamawa, then he must have performed miracle
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by id911(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Ignore BMC Agents that have invaded this beautiful thread. More suggestions for our incoming President pls

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by earthsync(f): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2019
id911:
Statistically and from all indications, Atiku is going to be our next President. It is obvious Nigerians have rejected President Mohammedu Buhari due to his incompetence, nepotism, ethnocentrism and outright wickedness!

So, what are your expectations of the new President? What do you want him to focus on in the first 100 days in office?

@bolded This is what all buhari haters say @op cite examples of the above you mentioned undecided
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by id911(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Afamed: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:
na so, spoken by a bmc member resident in a computer center.

#ajalathetraveler
But you said I only reside at Computer village? Why contradicting yourself? Schmuck
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Afamed: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2019
id911:
Ignore BMC Agents that have invaded this beautiful thread. More suggestions for our incoming President pls
Stop wailing PDP remains shall be lowered less than 24hours now
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by NothingDoMe: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
Afamed:

Name your state, I will give you the description of activities going on there. I don't think anyone knows Nigeria and it's Local government areas more than me on Nairaland. Bookmark this thread again, if Atiku gets 45% cast votes in Adamawa, then he must have performed miracle
Ok I come from 5 states so let's take them one by one.

1. Anambra.

Go!
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by id911(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Afamed:

Stop wailing PDP remains shall be lowered less than 24hours now

Boss, suggest just one thing you want our incoming President to do so that our youth can smile again

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Reduce fuel price. .
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2019
id911:
Statistically and from all indications, Atiku is going to be our next President. It is obvious Nigerians have rejected President Mohammedu Buhari due to his incompetence, nepotism, ethnocentrism and outright wickedness!

So, what are your expectations of the new President? What do you want him to focus on in the first 100 days in office?
Much better economy for sure.

Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2019
id911:

Buhari is a destabilizing character so what do expect from such a man apart from division?

Yes. Destabilising to you hateful amd recalcitrant folks because of Python twerk. You want to act lawlessly and promote anarchy. Yet when Buhari acts, as he must, on behalf of all Nigerians you lawless folks decided to hate him and even invite Satan to come from hell to replace him.
You are foolish to think majority of Nigerians share your mindset. We now know you as a people who want to do the crime but are not prepared to do the time.
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by id911(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Oshigun:

Yes. Destabilising to you hateful amd recalcitrant folks because of Python twerk. You want to act lawlessly and promote anarchy. Yet when Buhari acts, as he must, on behalf of all Nigerians you lawless folks decided to hate him and even invite Satan to come from hell to replace him.
You are foolish to think majority of Nigerians share your mindset. We now know you as a people who want to do the crime but are not prepared to do the time.

You're saying all the above rubbish because you think I'm Igbo but you have failed. Igbos are Nigerians as well as Hausas, Yorubas and the rest. Stop derailing and make your suggestions
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Okoroawusa: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Trouble1:
Please stay away from rat poison, sniper or express roads on Monday . I’m begging you.
Hundreds of wailers nairaland accounts will be deleted on Monday
Lol

No be small!
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Okoroawusa: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2019
Govt?

Abi he will be on a long vacation while Buhari will be busy commissioning projects
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by NothingDoMe: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
earthsync:

@bolded This is what all buhari haters say @op cite examples of the above you mentioned undecided

1. Nepotism: Loopsided appointments favoring kinsmen. Lack of federal character
2. Incompetence: Mismanaging the economy. Appointing the dead. Banning the dead from travels. Blaming woes on predecessor.
3 Outright wickedness: 5% comment. Lack of empathy to the killings(it is better to give up your ancestral land than to be killed)
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by id911(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
lalasticlala, we need more suggestions please
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Afamed: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:

1. Anambra.

Go!

No wonder, I don't expect less from you to support Atikulooting. When next you visit Anambra. Don't deprive yourself of visiting the new construction of Enugu/ Onitsha express way. From Umunya/ Nysc orientation camp down to Akwuzu. You will see the wonder of Apc govt going on. These are roads neglected by your PDP when they were in power for 16 yrs
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by 9jaArea: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
There will be no 1 day of Atiku presidency not to talk of 100 days Saturday is just hours away
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Afamed: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:

1. Anambra.

Go!

If I tell you Anambra where you came from, I know it more than you, definitely I will not be wrong.
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by AirFireEarthH20: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
He should appoint more of technocrats into his govt. A competent economic expert maybe from the SW should be in charge of the CBN anytime another CBN Chief is to be appointed. Respect the judiciary and legislature. Carry out holistic reforms to turn around our economy to create jobs
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by id911(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

He should appoint more of technocrats into his govt. A competent economic expert maybe from the SW should be in charge of the CBN anytime another CBN Chief is to be appointed. Respect the judiciary and legislature. Carry out holistic reforms to turn around our economy to create jobs

Bro, u too get sense iswear
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by AirFireEarthH20: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
id911:

Bro, u too get sense iswear

grin
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Modphase: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wailing n lamentation for the Biafrans as usual now because they would have wasted their vote. Tomorrow is a referendum on how insignificant the Igbo tribe is in Nigeria.
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Afamed: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:

1. Anambra.

Go!

Don't forget, to go down to 9th mile / Enugu, then you navigate down to Okpudo/ Umumba by Ezeagu LGA . you will see the 22Klm roads constructed by Apc led government. These are still part of Onitsha/ Enugu express roads.
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Afamed: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
id911:

Boss, suggest just one thing you want our incoming President to do so that our youth can smile again
Less than 24hrs, the remain of PDP will be lowered

Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by id911(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Afamed:

Less than 24hrs, the remain of PDP will be lowered
grin

Atiku is our next President bro
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Afamed: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
NothingDoMe:

1. Anambra.

Go!

Don't forget, the second Niger bridge, I didn't just read on Newspapers. In a month, I make use of the Ist Niger bridge at least 13 times in a month. I daily see the construction going on at the Second Niger bridge . I don't just sit down dey look like most of una
Re: What Are Your Expections In The First 100 Days Of Atiku's Govt? by Afamed: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
id911:
grin

Atiku is our next President bro
I have given you an elderly advice. If Atiku gets more than 45% votes cast in Adamawa, then he must have done wonders. Bookmark this post and stop running from post to pillar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ENUGU And IMO States Results Surprised Me. / Another Word For Emir Sanusi, By Jaafar Jaafar - 2 Years Ago Jaafar Jaafar / Ramon Abbas, AKA Hushpuppi Once Promised To Install Atiku As Nigeria President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.