Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos (32526 Views)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos / EFCC Declares Two Chinese And A Nigerian Wanted For N150 Million Fraud (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by Henri8: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:
He is British. ...we know him not in Nigeria..

Make una carry una wahala go front abeg...

We have a lot on our hands with the Original Nigerians here already...we dash una dis one

That my name is Peter Jones doesn't make me an English
Taiwo is Yoruba joor.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by NkayStory(f): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lol, where in my comment did I condemn their arrest Nkechi? cheesy I was just stating my own views ma.

Exactly!!...you claim not to support crime yet object to the arrest of criminals.

That is the contradiction..by the way my name is not Nkechi.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
NkayStory:

Exactly!!...you claim not to support crime yet object to the arrest of criminals.

That is the contradiction..by the way my name is not Nkechi.
It's all good though. smiley
Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
gypsey:
Actual Bodily Harm (ABH) Assault

Grieviously Bodily Harm (ABH) Assault..
Thanks for this bro, I just learnt something.
Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
j1mmy:

IGBOs are still the number one drug dealers, 419 operatives, body parts sellers, contraband importers, fake goods dealers, prisoners, death row inmates... holding Nigerian passports.
They are only 18% (or less) of the Nigerian population

I like how people like this think we don't read the news about the crime of his kin. grin Anyone who knows anything about the UK knows majority of Nigerian criminals in the UK are Yoruba. If you follow crime news on the Daily Mail or Sun in the UK, majority of crimes committed by Nigerian nationals or British people of Nigerian heritage are by Yorubas: whether credit card frauds or internet scams, or gang violence or even terrorism like the 2 beasts that cut off a British soldier's head in a terror attack.
Clown even mentioned trading human parts that everybody on Nairaland knows is a Yoruba monopoly - especially Ogun indigenes. grin Continue deceiving yourself ascribing phony virtues to yourself that everyone knows is a fantasy.

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by j1mmy: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I like how people like this think we don't read the news about the crime of his kin. grin Anyone who knows anything about the UK knows majority of Nigerian criminals in the UK are Yoruba. If you follow crime news on the Daily Mail or Sun in the UK, majority of crimes committed by Nigerian nationals or British people of Nigerian heritage are by Yorubas: whether credit card frauds or internet scams, or gang violence or even terrorism like the 2 beasts that cut off a British soldier's head in a terror attack.
Clown even mentioned trading human parts that everybody on Nairaland knows is a Yoruba monopoly - especially Ogun indigenes. grin Continue deceiving yourself ascribing phony virtues to yourself that everyone knows is a fantasy.

As you write, there are thousands of IGBO villages sending their children out to go and make ego or don't return in shame - get rich or die trying mentality of IGBO resulted in the high level of crimes and destruction of the Nigerian passport globally.

Instead of wasting your time on me and writing rubbish that does not change the facts, why not use social media to educate IGBOs who have not yet ventured out to desist from the practice?

Use your time well and change some IGBO lives!
Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by j1mmy: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
UKBobo:

In London....na place of follow law and live in peace. Dem no gree....was report done on languages in UK prisons, Yoruba na no 4 on the list. My brother's rule in Malaysia but in UK...you guys na MVP
In London?

Why not try over 50 countries around the world where IGBO children are buried in unmarked graves, , on death-row, are doing long prison sentences, having their organs harvested by prison guards, depending on charity organisations for their burials when they die in shame?

If you think a small rat like you can change my research you can take your monkey brain and stick it where the sun don't shine!
Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
j1mmy:

As you write, there are thousands of IGBO villages sending their children out to go and make ego or don't return in shame - get rich or die trying mentality of IGBO resulted in the high level of crimes and destruction of the Nigerian passport globally.

Instead of wasting your time on me and writing rubbish that does not change the facts, why not use social media to educate IGBOs who have not yet ventured out to desist from the practice?

Use your time well and change some IGBO lives!

Oh, I educate them everyday. Unlike the deluded clown that thinks we don't read the news coming here to spew drivel about trading "human parts", as if we don't know the fetish people who love to trade human parts for money ritual nonsense. You don't have a get-rich-or-die-trying mentality, yet Yahoo scams, credit card fraud, human parts trafficking etc are a way of life for many of your kin.
You can dig up whatever "facts" you want. Many of us do read the news and know those that like to ascribe phony, non-existent virtues to themselves. Take your witless advise and change the lives of your brothers before coming her to write image laundering rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by daddytime(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Henri8:

Taiwo is Yoruba joor.

Just as you are English for being Henry
Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by virgintoto(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
gypsey:
Actual Bodily Harm ( ABH)

Grieviously Bodily Harm (GBH)
Thank u sir
Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by olamy7(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jaysolu:
Most of the Nigerians in London are yoruba ppl
That fool dat quoted me... oya tell me d bad tin i said here
stop assuming bro
Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
All over the world with nigerians are known to be criminal .also in other african countries we are known to be criminal. The world knows us as criminals. But in nigerian believes he's the best he believes is the most honest fooling himself and suffering
Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by Fixn89: 1:54am On Feb 16, 2019
color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:52am On Feb 16, 2019
NaijaCelebNews:
Pablo just dropped the best nigerian rap song this year!!! I'll transfer you 1k if you can name a better nigerian rap song that has dropped this year. Click link to listen to the full song: https://soundcloud.com/young-billionaire-music/kid-prod-urba

Where you from? You sound like Nasty C.
Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by UKBobo(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2019
j1mmy:

Why not try over 50 countries around the world
If you think a small rat like you can change my research you can take your monkey brain and stick it where the sun don't shine

grin grin grin Research abi. When you publish your papers, do the needful and print 1000 copies so your neighbours can use as toilet wipes. Faecal grey matter, bad breath, lazy youth.

Re: Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos by NaijaCelebNews: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
He's from Jos Nigeria
BLoomfrancs:

Where you from? You sound like Nasty C.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped / Man In Police Net For Selling Son / Woman Stabs Rapist Pastor To Death In Cross Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.