Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN (1837 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Buhari's "Nobody Will Unseat Me" Statement With CNN, Sparks Outrage / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by Realcash224(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2019
Ahead of Saturday presidential election, President Buhari is confident, He told CNN’s David Mckenzie
@McKenzieCNN
“no one would unseat me.”

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by bedspread: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari has been Unseated Spirtually and Physically!

14 Likes

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by Realcash224(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Just wait for it

2 Likes

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by jlinkd78(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari should be intimated with d consequences of not handing over if he looses at d polls.

3 Likes

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by Justpd: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is a fool! His followers are idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by Okoroawusa: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Who fit?
Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by stephleena(f): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2019
Just like a dream he closes his eyes in Aso rock and opens them in Daura with fura in his mouth

8 Likes

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by phelonrays: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2019
insha Allah we the true Nigerians will
keep on dreaming........ God is bigger than the you

3 Likes

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
You will be humbled this Saturday

2 Likes

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by ImDStar: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Las las Buhari go well

2 Likes

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by dguyindcorner(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Realcash224:
Ahead of Saturday presidential election, President Buhari is confident, He told CNN’s David Mckenzie
@McKenzieCNN
“no one would unseat me.”

God on your side my president.

1 Like

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
God has removed you fool like Saul. Moro is your last day.

1 Like

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by puzzlegate(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Apc rest in peace

1 Like

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by SalamRushdie: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just Imagine a fool who has lost every single poll he won just 4 years ago in some polls he lost with over 1000% and he is here saying no one can unseat ... Muhammadu Buhari in the Name of the God that created me you are UNSEATED permanently..

4 Likes

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by MrAJQ(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
At least not in 2019
Till 2023 when you will be handing over to Osinbajo
Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by madridguy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tell them Baba Buhari.
Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by fyneguy: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
super confident man.

he has added the figures up. Atiku no reach am lol
Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by IVORY2009(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
jlinkd78:
Buhari should be intimated with d consequences of not handing over if he looses at d polls.

Lanren Gbagbo treatment awaits him, if he tries rubbish!

1 Like

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by Bakeroy: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari Sir. I SWEAR YOU ARE NOT COMING

1 Like

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by Racoon(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just imagine! After Jonathan allowed you peacefullycto unseat you? Imagine a president that PDP handed over to him saying he cant hand over to the same PDP.Buhari is a tyrannt.

2 Likes

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by Afonjas: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Not all Fulani people are bad, Yar'adua was a Fulani man but was a good man and even better than most our our leaders, to me he's the best leader Nigeria ever had, he was not loyal to the Sokoto caliphate and his own people hated him for that, the other day Elrufai mocked his death.

Buhari is just a terrorist, Buhari is carrying the agenda of the caliphate on his head, Buhari want to do what Uthman Danfodio couldn't do.
Buhari is a religious bigot and extremist and Muslims love and prefer him for that, even the liberal Muslims.
the Fulani Jihadists killing people are not really Nigerians but they collude with the Nigerian Fulani to carryout all these atrocities, they want to conquer more land/territory and extend the caliphate. Buhari has another agenda and don't care about Nigeria.
It's not really the herdsmen that carryout the killings, the Fulani herdsmen have a military wing which is also under Miyetti-Allah, its the jihadist military/militants that slaughter people not the herdsmen that carry cows around, this has been going on for centuries and that's how the Fulanis Lord over the North.
They will go to village and kill the indigenous people, sack the community people then import news Fulanis who are not even Nigerians to take over the community and nothing will happen, they have the back of most powerful politicians.

Buhari will be pretending as if he is helpless and don't know what to do, he will blame the killings on politicians, Gadafi, Malians, foreigners and the same time asks Nigerians to surrender their land to the killers for peace to reign.
more than 90% of the victims are minority Christians

BUHARI IS 100% INVOLVED IN THE KILLINGS.

just watch this video and understand it a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

1 Like

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by helinues: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
I watched it not quite long

Too sure

4 + 4 = 2023
Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by SalamRushdie: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
stephleena:
Just like a dream he closes his eyes in Aso rock and opens them in Daura with fura in his mouth

and the smell of cow dung !!!!!

1 Like

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by Daviddson(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Do you want him to say he believes he could lose the election? Even Jonathan never said he knew he could lose.

1 Like

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by KanwuliaExtra: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
In DAURA only! grin

Demented, clueless COW!
Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by stephleena(f): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Racoon:
Just imagine! After Jonathan allowed you peacefullycto unseat you? Imagine a president that PDP handed over to him saying he cant hand over to the same PDP.Buhari is a tyrannt.
Lol.. very rare to find Jonathan's type in politics.
Buhari can't be Jonathan even in his next world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Would Unseat Me. Buhari Tell CNN by Jason007: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
He's right now one will unseat him because by Monday he would forget the election took place

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP, ATIKU Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District / Atiku: We’ve Real Figures Of Presidential Election / Having More Than 5 SIM Cards In Your Name Could Land You In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.