Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ohaneze President, Nnia Nwodo, Appeals To All Igbos On The 2019 election(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze President, Nnia Nwodo, Appeals To All Igbos On The 2019 election(video) (432 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze President, Nnia Nwodo, Appeals To All Igbos On The 2019 election(video) by gidgiddy: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ohaneze President-General, John Nnia Nwodo has released a video appeal to all Igbos. For those who do not understand Igbo language, Nwodo basically appealed to all Igbo to come out en mass and vote PDP presidential flag bearer, Atiku Abubakar, in as next president. Nwodo said that the main reason Ohaneze endorsed Atiku and why all Igbo should vote for him is because of Atiku's promise to restructure Nigeria. Nwodo also said that restructuring was in the best interest of Igbos as it would allow Igbos to control their economic and political destiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMRdqKK7os0

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze President, Nnia Nwodo, Appeals To All Igbos On The 2019 election(video) by Okoroawusa: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ohanaeze has gone to the dogs...

Aru!
Re: Ohaneze President, Nnia Nwodo, Appeals To All Igbos On The 2019 election(video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oh Yes. Restructuring Nigeria will allow each region or states to develop at their own pace.

My name is Joseph Nwabude from Anambra state, born and brought up her in Adamawa state.

Me, my 6 family members and the many others that I've convinced are voting for AtikuObi for a better and more united Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze President, Nnia Nwodo, Appeals To All Igbos On The 2019 election(video) by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Be it Atiku or Buhari; Nigerians deserve whoever that wins this bleeped up elections.
Re: Ohaneze President, Nnia Nwodo, Appeals To All Igbos On The 2019 election(video) by kid23(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
The question we failed to ask and maybe has asked and yet no answer is the type of restructuring that is being canvassed.

(1) (Reply)

Forget Elections For Once, Let's Be Bothered About Alleged Kajuru Killings / Comedy On Twitter: Ballot Box Snatcher With A Gun Is A Suspect? / Nigeria 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.