Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Extraordinary Power – Karu, Nigeria – Day 2 ( See Pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extraordinary Power – Karu, Nigeria – Day 2 ( See Pictures) (707 Views)

The Extraordinary Power Of Giving 3 / The Extraordinary Power Of Giving 2 / The Extraordinary Power Of Giving 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extraordinary Power – Karu, Nigeria – Day 2 ( See Pictures) by matoyeh(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
The power of God fell in an extraordinary way and miracles began to take place even before I had finished praying for the sick.

As I was praying I saw a young woman running to the platform with crutches raised over her head. I immediately called her up to the platform. She came with her sister and they told me that she had been crippled by a severe spinal cord injury, but suddenly the power of God came over her and she was totally healed. They wept and embraced as they told the story (see picture below).

A woman brought her husband who had been mad. He was so violent and vicious that he had to be tied up. Before the meeting he was bound, hands and feet behind the platform, but during the prayer he returned to his senses. They cut the ties and set him free. He was calm and spoke softly to me in his right mind (see picture below).

A young man testified that he was crippled on the right side of his body for 11 years. Tonight, during the prayer for the sick, he suddenly felt something come out of his head and realized that he had full and perfect use of his arms and legs!

A woman, deaf in her right ear for 20 years received her hearing as well.

These were but a small sampling of the many mighty miracles that took place tonight, but the greatest miracle of all was the multitudes that responded to the message and received salvation.

Please continue to pray for us and the many people who need the touch of God here in Karu, Nigeria.

Yours in the Harvest,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda

Together with Reinhard Bonnke and the whole CfaN team

Pictures by O. Volyk

A woman who had suffered a severe spinal cord injury rejoices instantly healed

This woman had been crippled by cancer but was totally healed tonight

A madman who had to be tied up because he was so violent came to his senses during the prayer. They cut the ties and set him free!

200,000 people attended the crusade on Day 2 in Karu, Nigeria-August 2010

15 years ago, Karu, Nigeria was known as “The One Man Village” because of its incredibly small population. Tonight – the first night of this campaign – more than 110,000 people poured onto the crusade field, eager to hear the message of salvation. As I preached the Gospel, the massive crowd stood motionless…hanging on every word. When I gave the invitation for salvation they responded in huge numbers surrendering their lives to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

After the prayer for the sick, the glory of the Lord rested on that dusty Nigerian field in a powerful way and miracles began to break out everywhere! Even as we listened to the testimonies our voices were often drowned out by the sound of the crowd erupting with shouts of joy as miracles continued to occur throughout the night. It was glorious!

Among those healed was:

A woman deaf in her left ear for 12 years. To test her healing, I asked her to plug her right ear (which had been the good one) and walked to the other side of the platform. I asked her to say “Hallelujah” and she shouted back…”Hallelujah”!
An elderly lady told us how her leg had been broken three years ago in an accident. Tonight after the prayer she could walk and even run!
A 4-year-old crippled boy stood and walked tonight for the first time in his life.
Tomorrow morning, as the sun is rising, we will be back to the crusade field to preach to thousands of pastors and church workers in the Fire Conference. Please continue to pray for us and the multitudes that will be saved, delivered, healed and filled with the Holy Spirit this week.

Yours in the Gospel,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda,

(Pictures by O. Volyk)

A man who was lame for 2 years dances and kicks after being totally healed

A woman healed after being crippled three years earlier in an accident

110,000 people attend the opening meeting of the Christ for all Nations Gospel Crusade in Karu, Nigeria - August 2010

Out of Season, but Right on Time
Danielkolenda.com 18. August 2010 - 2:34

Dear Missions Partners,

We have just arrived in the city of Karu in Nigeria where the people have been waiting for our arrival with great anticipation. It is officially the beginning of the 2010-2011 Crusade season and we are so eager to jump back into this unprecedented and historic harvest of souls taking place on the African continent.

The pastors told us today that our coming now is especially significant to them because it was in August of 1910 that the first missionaries came to this region…exactly 100 years ago this month! Although it is rainy season here in Nigeria and we technically consider this our “Out of Season” crusade, we all have a sense that the timing of this event has been divinely orchestrated.

At the welcome dinner tonight, the crusade chairman said, “The atmosphere of this land changed immediately once your feet touched the soil of Karu today. The spiritual temperature has tremendously increased. The high voltage of God’s power is about to be detonated and we are confident that Satan and his cohorts are already jittery.”

Over the next five days the city of Karu and its neighboring villages are going to receive a visitation from Heaven that, I am sure, will impact this land for eternity. Thank you so much for sending us and for under-girding us with your prayers as we storm the gates of Hell.

Yours in the Harvest,

Evangelist Daniel Kolenda

(1) (Reply)

Real, Durable Riches & Wealth / Must Read. / Letter To Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.