Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,997 members, 7,890,264 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:52 AM

Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria (13696 Views)

"We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by lacemose(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
The Nigerian Police Force has passed a message today to the citizens of Nigeria concerning the upcoming elections. The FPRO, Frank Mba said this while speaking to ChannelsTV.

"Nigerians should expect a robust security arrangement for the election, we have the Election Monitoring Intelligence Team already on ground following up on the security threat analysis carried out. We are professionals and our loyalty is to the Nigerian people"

"IGP MA ADAMU's deployment of Senior Police Officers for the elections is without any political colouration but based on competence and merit. We are public servants and not regional or local police officers and we can function professionally anywhere deployed."

"There will be strong synergy & collaboration between the Police & other security agencies. All security personnel deployed will be guided by the same rules of engagement and SOP with filled gap in areas of manpower and material resources, technical know-how and general knowledge"

Also the Police IGP, M.A Adamu took to the Nigerian Police Force official Twitter page the following message...

"Our officers are properly mobilized, trained & adequately motivated to act professionally in the elections. Election Duty Allowances have already been paid directly into individual salary account. We won't disappoint the Nigerian people"

"Any citizen that intends to offer himself/herself to be used negatively as cannon folders for political actors should either have a rethink or be ready to face the consequences. We will deal decisively with elements that attempt to test our will by engaging in electoral offences"

"I have set up a Special Election Investigation Team (SEIT) tasked with the exclusive functions of taking in custody and undertaking detailed investigation of all arrested electoral offenders including those involved in vote buying and selling across the country."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/message-from-nigerian-police-force-for.html

1 Like

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by BOOMnaija(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
BELIEVE THE NIGERIAN POLICE AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE....THE WORST POLICE FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin watch how this man will gain weight and look fresh in the next 3-6 month

9 Likes

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by ct2: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
by this time tomorrow some people go they shout under voting, we contested with security forces

igboamaka don cast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by PythonDancer: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Did anyone else notice how igbos , aka pdp supporters ,aka wailers are hijacking every thread on Nairaland front page .
And creating numerous threads in the politics section.
I just laugh at these people cos their wailing will be intensified on Monday when Buhari is declared winner by INEC . After getting the votes of the majority

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by PythonDancer: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari will win this election with a wider margin than he did in 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by fiercehillz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
I am poised to do the needful tomorrow... I have missed 3 previous presidential elections because I thought I had no business with who governs me... But now I know the importance. I must vote in order to achieve the true change Nigerians deserve.

If you don't vote tomorrow please don't ever criticize the government because I believe you don't have such rights.

Let us come out and protest with our votes tomorrow... We deserve the best

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by Finest641(f): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Police is your friend

1 Like

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by Offisteven: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
THE POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by NotBeenPaid: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2019

Nigerian Police is synonymous to "Rigging" and "first to sell you out when things goes south".

Vote wisely and avoid gragra.

2 Likes

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
OK
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by CoolVoice(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
No one should kill him or herself for any politicians
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by breathcutter(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yeah assure us and keep to it without interference in the elections, the way you conduct yourselves without bias will determine how people will turn out in the remaining elections come March!
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by senatepresido: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
fri442:
Fixed match
be a millionaire first... we don't want
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by michoim(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Noted
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by crownwealth: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Goodbye to the dullest man called Buhari

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by udoka55555: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
every four years, same story...this is the 3rd I am participating in Nigerian presidential election so I am talking with experience.....

don't listen to them, there is no one out there to secure you...

instead they will insure you!!!
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Laslas na buhari go win...if you know you know.. #aint keyboard_warriors grin #polygamy grin #numbers grin #population grin
If you mention me without bringing your common sense/brain or wait for the results of the election I will go HARD on you except you are like me and dont mind the reaction/remention you know.. grin
No need for election jor..we already know the winner...We are in this together..God bless Nigeria jor wink
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by donnie(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by MrGoogle88: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
The question is Can Buhari accept defeat graciously?

3 Likes

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
PythonDancer:
Did anyone else notice how igbos , aka pdp supporters ,aka wailers are hijacking every thread on Nairaland front page .
And creating numerous threads in the politics section.
I just laugh at these people cos their wailing will be intensified on Monday when Buhari is declared winner by INEC . After getting the votes of the majority

My brother they invaded everywhere. It's now igboland not nairaland. I sey dem go chill like akamu very soon. And i go enjoy their absence of this noise everyday

2 Likes

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75765151:
He who has ears, let him hear.
END OF DISCUSSION!

ATTENTION:

Every LOVERS of Sai Baba should beware of this new moniker PLEASE!
We never knew this is possible on Nairaland!
Our moniker was cloned with EXACTLY the same words and letters as ours 24 hours ago!!
Never knew this is possible on Nairaland, thought they will always tell you someone else has chosen that moniker, use another one or add a letter to it.
But alas! Here we are.
We reported the moniker to the mods over 12 hours ago with nothing done about it, that means the person who did that broke no rules of the forum.
That means anyone can go ahead creating just any members moniker to post trash.
THIS IS FOR OUR friends to TAKE note and look at our profile if they see some certain comments that we CANNOT make.
We've made over 20,000 (20 thousand) posts here, while this new person has made 20 posts so far.
TAKE NOTE!!
NgeneUkwenu.
Modath.
NessaBoo.
Caseless.
Corrinthians.
Buhariguy.
BabaRamota1980(where are u sef?!).
ButterflyO
JamaicaBakare and EVERY TRUE lovers of Sai Baba too numerous to mention.
IT IS ONLY 24 HOURS TO GO!
It will end in praise!

CLONING IS REAL!
https://www.nairaland.com/mannabbqgrllls

Below images attached..
1. The Original.
2. The Impostor.
3. The Final Verdict (circled in red colour!)

We hope they do sis!
This is only for posterity sake!
People are so desperate!
Sure no rules were broken..The impersonator was smart enough to use a different but very similar Letter for the "I" in grills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Police hate lifelessness.

No Transfusion, Transmission, Confusion.

Agile.
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by itiswellandwell: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by asobo: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
s
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by asobo: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
fiercehillz:
I am poised to do the needful tomorrow... I have missed 3 previous presidential elections because I thought I had no business with who governs me... But now I know the importance. I must vote in order to achieve the true change Nigerians deserve.

If you don't vote tomorrow please don't ever criticize the government because I believe you don't have such rights.

Let us come out and protest with our votes tomorrow... We deserve the best
Sure bro our votes must count
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by DammyGbade(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Some people in a small part of this country just like to support failure... They do politics like Traders... After election they will now be shouting Marginalization and referendum which they don't know the meaning... Please for you not to feel marginalised for another 4 years... Join the winning team now!! The resources of this nation cannot be put in the hand of looters... Let secure the future by voting PMB.

Next level!!
We're already there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS / Military Operations Already Yielding Results – Presidency / Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.