Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,558 members, 7,921,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

"what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" (1914 Views)

Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / I Confessed To Cheating On My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by jaybee3(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2010
To add to all I've said before i leave work, I have also experienced g/f's paying their cheating b/f's back and i know how them guys felt. A friend of mine almost killed himself cos he just couldn't accept the fact that the g/f cheated.

Play them at their own game if u wanna accept the status quo like a no-hoper and if not move the heck on. It's really a free world. No one was born to suffer in pain
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by Omolola1(f): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
that is very true~ paying them back in their own coin.
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by 1104(f): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2010
Jaybee i am not pleased with what u are saying 1 bit,

U are spoiling my GF here, angry angry

Look @ her agreeing 2 what ure saying

U go answer query from me later!! angry angry

so its good 2 pay evil with evil, shakes head, Jaybee we would do this outta nl
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by madlady(f): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2010
jay bee:

To add to all I've said before i leave work, I have also experienced g/f's paying their cheating b/f's back and i know how them guys felt. A friend of mine almost killed himself cos he just couldn't accept the fact that the g/f cheated.

Play them at their own game
if u wanna accept the status quo like a no-hoper and if not move the heck on. It's really a free world. No one was born to suffer in pain

From a man's point of view this is maybe the way to go but,SPITE will not solve this.

She would be better to leave the HUSBAND and start a CLEAN life .

2 wrongs do not make a right, her kids are more important than getting back at her husband.
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by MissyB1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2010
Choice!

Cheating, like excessive drunking, lying, ill-manneredness, laziness etcera is a personal flaw. Unless that individual is willing to recognize that, that particular trait is his/her weakness and genuinely work towards being a better person in that aspect, change can never occur.

How does choice come in? Place cheating on an imaginary scale and put his other attractive qualities on another and then, decide - Are the positive qualities strong enough to make up for his cheating nature? Can you live with it and its aftermath [now and/or in the future, favourable or unfavourable]?
If Yes - Stay there and enjoy the loving side of him while it lasts.
If No -  Walk away.

Then  again, what's the guarantee that, the next man You'D meet isn't a cheat  too - Worse still, a cheat and not even half as caring as the present man - ? What's the guarantee that he doesn't have a drinking prob - He probably may not be a cheat but a drunk and an abuser- ? Would you prefer a drunk to a cheat or a liar or an abuser?

My point? They say everyone has (a) flaw(s) [I agree].
I think, all one has to do is settle with the person whose flaw(s) one thinks one can put up with.
Assuming this man's name is 'A' - [one of] A's flaw(s) is cheating.
Can you put up with this flaw - cheating- ? Or you'D rather walk away and find someone with a more acceptable [to you] flaw?
You will not meet a Mr Perfect anywhere, you'll always, like now, have to choose to stay or leave. Choice!
The ball is in your court.
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
@post
nothing actually
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by yme1(f): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
i can never stand a cheat
but again there is no perfect Man
but this lady made the Man sound so perfect with little no perfection attitude that makes one have a second thot embarassed
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by MOBO444(f): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2010
y me:

i can never stand a cheat
but again there is no perfect Man
but this lady made the Man sound so perfect with little no perfection attitude that makes one have a second thot embarassed

I am shocked the way Nigeria ladies hide under the shield on online computer,I CAN NEVER STAND A CHEAT,well all know how you all end up been 3rd, 4th and 5th wifes.
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by yme1(f): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2010
MOBO444:

I am shocked the way Nigeria ladies hide under the shield on online computer,I CAN NEVER STAND A CHEAT,well all know how you all end up been 3rd, 4th and 5th wifes.
nah wa ooo

wetin come concern mofo like you with me ending up as the 25th or 100th wife nah

in as much as the Man isnt a degraded retard like you am cool with it angry
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by SAGoddess: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2010
What really stuck out for me is the fact that she is making excuses for this guy, even going as far as blaming the women for taking advantage of him because of his charm, damn VULTURES grin She only knows of 3 women the man has cheated with, there could be more that just remained under her radar. We are all human and make mistakes but once is enough, this guy is a walking morgue. . . . . . . . .
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by MrCork11: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
SA Gooddess, madam u know i have moiney and i own 3 car, 21 suit and 11 shoes.

Why cant i Nyansh u? madam why u playin had to get and why dont u want to has a baby for me? dont u like moiney?

Pls grow up and pls act like a gentlemaan, pls!!
Re: "what Is Acceptable When It Comes To Cheating" by Youngpo413: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
@post
nothing actually

(1) (2) (Reply)

CASE CLOSED! / Pet Names N Whatnots-r Dey Rly Necessary In A Relationship? / Women? Y Do U Spend So Much Time And Money On Your Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.