Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (41529 Views)

Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement" / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
ericsmith:

if sense is voting a renowned thief then i rather stay brainless, i listn to atiku everytime he speaks believe me when i say nothing as change in him ... it not just about promising, how will you go about it ..he as not been convincing @ all in those vital aspect,
IF SW did not vote obj 1999 who we cum vote, was it ojukwu grin do you even know the election was between two yorubas obj 4 pdp & olu falae of AD .
As long as atiku/pdp hopes are dependant on east & igbos where ever they are .... GEj fate awaits Atiku..

See who's talking, you must be a kid, no wonder you argue blindly like a zombie, Yorubas all voted Olu falae cos that was your choice candidate and not Obssanjo, Obasanjo never needed your miserable votes to win election anyways and he won. Don't overestimate your relevance because of 2015 elections cos we all know what transpired then, if you had voted for Jonathan and SE voted for Buhari, Buhari would have still won, if SS voted for Buhari and SW voted for Jonathan Buhari would have still won, so cut that crap of feeling important we know where the bulk votes came from, I repeat do not over estimate your relevance cos we know your voting power and it's insignificant.

We in the SS will vote Atiku, NC, NE, NW, SE will all vote our thief Atiku and your saint Buhari would pack his bags and get ready to go back to his cows in Daura after the election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lovemaester:

[s]bros e don do na, you don dey post this bullshit everywhere, abeg e dn do. demented wailer[/s]

Someone is in serious pains. Drugged Afonja Zombie! grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

See who's talking, you must be a kid, no wonder you argue blindly like a zombie, Yorubas all voted Olu falae cos that was your choice candidate and not Obssanjo, Obasanjo never needed your miserable votes to win election anyways and he won. Don't overestimate your relevance because of 2015 elections cos we all know what transpired then, if you had voted for Jonathan and SE voted for Buhari, Buhari would have still won, if SS voted for Buhari and SW voted for Jonathan Buhari would have still won, so cut that crap of feeling important we know where the bulk votes came from, I repeat do not over estimate your relevance cos we know your voting power and it's insignificant.

We in the SS will vote Atiku, NC, NE, NW, SE will all vote our thief Atiku and your saint Buhari would pack his bags and get ready to go back to his cows in Daura after the election.

Why am i not surprised ,another chest beater is here ... nigeria will burn if onnoghen is suspected til date ordinary tyre they no fit burn.
when you speak for ur tribe i can understand but when you boast over other tribe ...like there remote dey ur hand shows how naive & dumb you are.
i am sure even Obj is unaware that became nigeria president with the support SS + SE ... no wonder he paid SS back with genocide grin. everyone they ever supported ends up as failure .. secondus failure pass 9
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
ericsmith:

[s]Why am i not surprised ,another chest beater is here ... nigeria will burn if onnoghen is suspected til date ordinary tyre they no fit burn.
when you speak for ur tribe i can understand but when you boast over other tribe ...like there remote dey ur hand shows how naive & dumb you are.
i am sure even Obj is unaware that became nigeria president with the support SS + SE ... no wonder he paid SS back with genocide grin. everyone they ever supported ends up as failure .. secondus failure pass 9[/s]

Shut up stop talking brabrabra.
SW don't have voting power my friend and this election will prove that to you and all other zombies puffing up with the notion they installed Buhari in aso rock. Your delusion will soon vanish. Ewedu consumer.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Shut up stop talking brabrabra.
SW don't have voting power my friend and this election will prove that to you and all other zombies puffing up with the notion they installed Buhari in aso rock. Your delusion will soon vanish. Ewedu consumer.

relax douchie, SW as no power grin ,mko abiola remains the only man to have gotten all time record massive vote in nigeria ,followed by obasanjo another afonja, jonathan became nigeria president by the almighty influence of Obasanjo just as buhari won by the influence of asiwaju tinubu ..... these is not tribal debate i deal with history & facts.
SS & SE also have elderstatemen but why is atiku relying on OBJ influence ,even to the extent of kneeling & begging for forgiveness.
In history of nigeria the SW as never supported any1 to fail before ..
Do you know that cross river + bayelsa population is not even up to oyo state 5m+ populace ,even lagos alone as 9m+ can we say SS & SE are more in lagos than afonjas in there own state grin just shut up
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
ericsmith:

[s]relax douchie, SW as no power grin ,mko abiola remains the only man to have gotten all time record massive vote in nigeria ,followed by obasanjo another afonja, jonathan became nigeria president by the almighty influence of Obasanjo just as buhari won by the influence of asiwaju tinubu ..... these is not tribal debate i deal with history & facts.
SS & SE also have elderstatemen but why is atiku relying on OBJ influence ,even to the extent of kneeling & begging for forgiveness.
In history of nigeria the SW as never supported any1 to fail before ..
Do you know that cross river + bayelsa population is not even up to oyo state 5m+ populace ,even lagos alone as 9m+ can we say SS & SE are more in lagos than afonjas in there own state grin just shut up[/s]
Hehehehe you are a kid, well I did not even waste my time to read your long gibberish. We know who is who in this country, and now that everything had taken a tribal inclination let's see how someone from SW will ever be president of this country again. Meanwhile vote Buhari while the rest of the country vote Atiku let's see who will win. Mind you you will never ever be president in Nigeria again, save this post. If you like front Sowore he will lose woefully anytime any day. No be only mko abiola na tko broiler.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Hehehehe you are a kid, well I did not even waste my time to read your long gibberish. We know who is who in this country, and now that everything had taken a tribal inclination let's see how someone from SW will ever be president of this country again. Meanwhile vote Buhari while the rest of the country vote Atiku let's see who will win. Mind you you will never ever be president in Nigeria again, save this post. If you like front Sowore he will lose woefully anytime any day. No be only mko abiola na tko broiler.

who is who ,in the entire race of SS who as recieved more love & support than mko ,obasanjo & tinubu ....did someone loot ur brain abi head just dey pain you grin
since 1999 is there any election politicians wonnt run to either obasanjo or tinubu. Now listen good buhari will win ,ask me how i know ,atiku as some element of failures supporting him ... who the fvck is secondus in nigeria even otedola as more influence than that learner. when yu say SW will never smell the presidency again which political influence does the SS have to enforce that ..cannt yu see hw useless jonathan is to pdp already upon been an ex president like Obj
In the entire lineage of SS & SE +unborn grin which SS politician as achieved what tinubu as achieved in nigeria.. 26 apc state. when buhari insinuated lazy nigeria youths he was refering to the SS youths or men rather ..who wake up daily to drink ogogoro ...depending on amnesty allowee.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
ericsmith:

[s]who is who ,in the entire race of SS who as recieved more love & support than mko ,obasanjo & tinubu ....did someone loot ur brain abi head just dey pain you grin
since 1999 is there any election politicians wonnt run to either obasanjo or tinubu. Now listen good buhari will win ,ask me how i know ,atiku as some element of failures supporting him ... who the fvck is secondus in nigeria even otedola as more influence than that learner. when yu say SW will never smell the presidency again which political influence does the SS have to enforce that ..cannt yu see hw useless jonathan is to pdp already upon been an ex president like Obj
In the entire lineage of SS & SE +unborn grin which SS politician as achieved what tinubu as achieved in nigeria.. 26 apc state. when buhari insinuated lazy nigeria youths he was refering to the SS youths or men rather ..who wake up daily to drink ogogoro ...depending on amnesty allowee.

[/s]

Tinubu received love where?? Damn I'm done with you. You are a failure that is why you celebrate your fellow failure turned looter like Tinubu. Damnnn I'm do done with you boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.