Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,343 members, 7,904,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet (4385 Views)

How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says / Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by LifestyleTonite: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Two Nigerian brothers, Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo, have been arrested on charges connected to the attack of Empire actor Jussie Smollet.

The brothers were the two persons of interest in the surveillance picture released by the police.

The two Nigerian brothers were arrested after police searched their home and reportedly found 5 bottles of bleach, a red hat and 2 laptops. Other items which were also found are perceived to match the narration of the attack given by Jussie Smollet.

The Chicago police have stated that they would make Jussie Smollet participate in a line-up to see if he could identified the Osundairo brothers as the two men who attacked him.

This may prove problematic because Jussie Smollet had in a narration stated that the men who attacked him are white and screamed "this is MAGA country".

Also, the surveillance footage released by the police which led to the arrest of the two Nigerian brothers had Jussie Smollet confirming that the men were his attackers.

One of the brothers, Ola, appeared on the second season of Empire as a prison inmate. His brother Abel says he also worked on the show at some point. They were arrested at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport, and it's not clear if they were trying to flee the city.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/02/pictures-of-the-two-nigerian-brothers-in-connection-to-attack-on-jussie-smollet.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by alBHAGDADI: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
I knew the bloody sodomite gay was lying the moment the news became major worldwide. It was all a move to achieve something evil. Their lies are now getting busted.

Shame on Stella Damasus, Tonto Dikeh and every stupid Nigerian who showed this filthy homosexual support while Leah Sharibu is still in Boko Haram custody.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by stephleena(f): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sorry jussie Smollett... but it still beats my imagination why full fledged men leave fresh bobbies and behind only to dig a fellow man's arid anus. what's the pleasure?..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yelobam peole of Afonja skull mining descendants at it again. Brown roofs people. Can any good news come out From these skull mining region??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:37am On Feb 16, 2019
They were trying to mine his skull same way their counterparts in london mined the skull of lee rigby the british soldeir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by KendrickAyomide: 2:16am On Feb 16, 2019
i thought he said they were wearing Make America Great Again Hats. LMAO, i didn't know Nigerians are Donald trump Supporters wearing MAGA hats .

i hate gays normally, i still loved this guy even after i discovered his sexuality but if it comes out he lied about this it will be so sad .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Bamidey: 3:31am On Feb 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam peole of Afonja skull mining descendants at it again. Brown roofs people. Can any good news come out From these skull mining region??
Ogbeni keep quite. They haven't been found guilty yet, even if, they tryna straighten the young nigga. undecided undecided
Gay shiiit ain't right and never will it be, NEVER!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Bitterleafsoup: 5:20am On Feb 16, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
i thought he said they were wearing Make America Great Again Hats. LMAO, i didn't know Nigerians are Donald trump Supporters wearing MAGA hats .

i hate gays normally, i still loved this guy even after i discovered his sexuality but if it comes out he lied about this it will be so sad .
Nigerians do support DT big time, most Nigerians abroad above 40 are Republicans. He said they were white that was my concern.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Richdad50(m): 5:40am On Feb 16, 2019
A man who goes on his knees to be penetrated and humiliated by another man in the name of sex can be beaten by a 12 year old boy. There are clear studies to prove an association of weakness with gayness.
Dear future fathers, never allow your boy participate in school cultural dance groups, play ball with girls, or bask in the excitement of acting like a female. These are early triggers to becoming a gay. Watch out!

#Richdad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by KendrickAyomide: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
Nigerians do support DT big time, most Nigerians abroad above 40 are Republicans. He said they were white that was my concern.
true talk bro. but these guy's can't scream "this is MAGA country". lmao you no know how naija boys be ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by okwabayi(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Well they've f-ucked up and will spend the next 18 months hiding their booty holes from monsters and killers.
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2019
They've been released for lack of evidence

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:
Sorry jussie Smollett... but it still beats my imagination why full-fledged men leave fresh bobbies and behind only to dig a fellow man's arid anus. what's the pleasure?..

It still beats my imagination why full-fledged men won't find the rounded manly butt of a man sexy. Or maybe the sexy ripped packs, maybe their succulent lips and cute puppy eyes. What about their handsome structured face devoid of makeup?

It still beat my imagination why someone who choose to worship a blood thirsty Allah to Yahweh.

It still beat my imagination why men stand to pee, rather than squat as the case is in my culture.

It still beats my imagination how a human will believe that the snake once had legs and could talk..

My dear, it beats my imagination that you have such a repulsive reasoning.

Sexuality is not a choice, but being homophobic is. Let us love.

I know the next attack will be to brand me gay.. But I ain't. Just that I'm more enlightened and educated. Learn to embrace difference, not fear it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by stephleena(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2019
HenryDion:

It still beats my imagination why full-fledged men won't find the rounded manly butt of a man sexy. Or maybe the sexy ripped packs, maybe their succulent lips and cute puppy eyes. What about their handsome structured face devoid of makeup?

It still beat my imagination why someone who choose to worship a blood thirsty Allah to Yahweh.

It still beat my imagination why men stand to pee, rather than squat as the case is in my culture.

It still beats my imagination how a human will believe that the snake once had legs and could talk..

My dear, it beats my imagination that you have such a repulsive reasoning.

Sexuality is not a choice, but being homophobic is. Let us love.

I know the next attack will be to brand me gay.. But I ain't. Just that I'm more enlightened and educated. Learn to embrace difference, not fear it.
Hmmm.. a normal man should see his brother's rounded manly butts sexy?? hahaha hahaha this anus drillers won't kee me..
Please go and drill no more..
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:

Hmmm.. a normal man should see his brother's rounded manly butts sexy?? hahaha hahaha this anus drillers won't kee me..
Please go and drill no more..

What is your definition of normal? You are beginning to sound dumb. Please don't. I'm looking out for a thrilling convo with you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by stephleena(f): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
HenryDion:

What is your definition of normal? You are beginning to sound dumb. Please don't. I'm looking out for a thrilling convo with you.
No sire,I can't have a thrilling convo with a gay apologist.
I might sound dumb to someone whose anus is bursted beyond surgical repairs..A pathetic soul.. I'm about to have lunch pls kindly stay off my mention I don't want to throw up or lose appetite completely.
And yes more anus fall on u

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Hermes019: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I knew the bloody sodomite gay was lying the moment the news became major worldwide. It was all a move to achieve something evil. Their lies are now getting busted.

Shame on Stella Damasus, Tonto Dikeh and every stupid Nigerian who showed this filthy homosexual support while Leah Sharibu is still in Boko Haram custody.
Aren't Christians the nicest people in the world ?
See the way u describe another human being,and u wonder why we don't take u folks serious
Very shameful,and u say ur God is love or whatever
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Hermes019: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:
Sorry jussie Smollett... but it still beats my imagination why full fledged men leave fresh bobbies and behind only to dig a fellow man's arid anus. what's the pleasure?..
Everyone is not the same,why is this so difficult for you to understand,there are people even male who detest football while others love it with passion,should the person who loves it deride the other,human beings are different,some of these things are above us,it is the way our brains are wired,there is not great about boobs and a$$es,it only attracts men because of the way the brain interprets such visual information,the same with gay people,their brains are wired in such a way that their body gets aroused and sexually attracted to people of the same gender, if you see it that way you would understand that homosexuality infact sexuality is beyond our own voluntary control
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by alBHAGDADI: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hermes019:
Aren't Christians the nicest people in the world ?
See the way u describe another human being,and u wonder why we don't take u folks serious
Very shameful,and u say ur God is love or whatever

Aren't they filthy?

Don't they deal with faeces?

What if I call them an Abomination, which is a word the Bible used to describe them, would you allow the earth to swallow you?
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Hermes019: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:

I might sound dumb to someone whose anus is bursted beyond surgical repairs..A pathetic soul.. I'm about to have lunch pls kindly stay off my mention I don't want to throw up or lose appetite completely.
You are very proud of your homophobia,abusing and degrading others because they have a sexuality different from yours,but if men berate you and abuse you for being a woman you would start shouting,if white people abuse you for having a skin colour they consider inferior to theirs,you would start wailing,but here you are oppressing someone just because they are sexually attracted to their own sexes,something that does not harm you in any way,but you feel a lot of pleasure and satisfaction causing pain to them

Bravo,hypocrite
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Hermes019: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Aren't they filthy?

Don't they deal with faeces?

What if I call them an Abomination, which is a word the Bible used to describe them, would you allow the earth to swallow you?
Yoy can call them whatever you want, why stop there,your bible recommends that you stone them to death,what is stopping you ?
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Burger01(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
okwabayi:
Well they've f-ucked up and will spend the next 18 months hiding their booty holes from monsters and killers.
They were released this morning without charge. It would make big sense if the brothers could sue the Chicago police for wrongful arrest and defamation of character. Fox news already condemned the brothers... America... smh smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by stephleena(f): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hermes019:

You are very proud of your homophobia,abusing and degrading others because they have a sexuality different from yours,but if men berate you and abuse you for being a woman you would start shouting,if white people abuse you for having a skin colour they consider inferior to theirs,you would start wailing,but here you are oppressing someone just because they are sexually attracted to their own sexes,something that does not harm you in any way,but you feel a lot of pleasure and satisfaction causing pain to them

Bravo,hypocrite
I love Hermes bag.. but Hermes homo?
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by stephleena(f): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
These guys are gaining confidence each day.. wtf!
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Hermes019: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:

I love Hermes bag.. but Hermes homo?
Seems u have a taste for fashion
Did you know that the fashion industry is gay
Do u like Dulce & Gabbana ?
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Hermes019: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:
These guys are gaining confidence each day.. wtf!
Lol,if you are by any chance referring to may I'm heterosexual,sorry,I've never had any personal contact or social interaction with a homosexual ever(except I'd I didn't know the person was one), but u can think whatever u like
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2019
stephleena:

A sentimental ignorant buffoon. What was I expecting from someone who passed through a failed educational system? Have fun dearie.
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by Bitterleafsoup: 6:06am On Feb 21, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
true talk bro. but these guy's can't scream "this is MAGA country". lmao you no know how naija boys be ?
Now we know....
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by KendrickAyomide: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
Now we know....
abi o. dude is facing 3years now
Re: Pictures Of The Two Nigerian Brothers In Connection To Attack On Jussie Smollet by stephleena(f): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
HenryDion:

A sentimental ignorant buffoon. What was I expecting from someone who passed through a failed educational system? Have fun dearie.
Now I have to extend my sympathy to you and ur kinds..
so Jussie actually staged the whole thing just to gain pity! ..to what purpose?..

spits on their bursted anus

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Not Believe Akon's Real Name / Who's The Better Dancer.? / See Girl's Classic Christmas Gift To A Boyfriend, Nick Young (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.