Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons (62413 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Arrive In Lagos Tuesday For Sallah / Supreme Court Fixes Tuesday For Zamfara State Judgment Review. / Senate Postpones 2019 Budget Passage Till Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by permit(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2019
I think nnamdi kanu really hit Nigeria too hard they now resot to postpone their frude election kikikik.
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by IYANGBALI: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:

Y? because Atiku go win
to use your pant do ritual just dey hungry me
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Kenobzee(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Prof manhood grin grin
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by stanlot(f): 1:17am On Feb 16, 2019
for waitin na I beg make dem prospone the election
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Funkybabee(f): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2019
yeye, as if I knew this already but if it truly, that's mean ogun ma pa iya inec ni because I have already calculate what I would used tht money for.. both of them are evil I will collect my right for them even na ten fingers they want, It's very much available..

awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Funkybabee(f): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Cherrybae:
I'm an INEC official and I must say it loud that materials are yet to arrive in many states as these materials were been conveyed by roads.

Postponing the elections to Tuesday is the best options as many states will receive materials late Saturday or early sunday

Also vehicles are been despatched to states which are yet to arrive at many states.

This has nothing to do with rigging as the international monitoring team were the ones who suggested the postponement.

Nigerians are too quick in reacting to issues.
INEC remains committed to conducting free, fair and credible elections.

what do u mean, international? why would they not suggested it when y guys have not transport the materials till today which u suppose to have done before. ogun kill iya inec there

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by mexbee1(m): 1:26am On Feb 16, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Reports reaching Daily Independent indicate that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) may postpone the 2019 general elections scheduled to begin tomorrow till Tuesday for logistics reasons.

A credible source in INEC said the development may be due to the fact that sensitive materials needed for the election are yet to be distributed in some states of the federation.

He also said the Commission is trying to put adequate security measures in place.

INEC Chairman, Professor Manhood Yakubu and other senior officials of the commission as well as other relevant agencies crucial to the conduct of the election are currently in an emergency.
Details later…
https://www.independent.ng/breaking-inec-may-postpone-election-till-tuesday-for-logistics-reasons/

They have seen that their defeat is inevitable
Atiku Abubarkar congrats in advance my incoming president

Their plans shall not stand
My vote must count for Atiku
Hit Like for Atiku share for Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by thatigboman: 1:27am On Feb 16, 2019
This INEC na waoh. Almost 1.30am and they havent briefed press if election will hold today or not. Which kind wahala be this?
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by thatigboman: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Cherrybae:
I'm an INEC official and I must say it loud that materials are yet to arrive in many states as these materials were been conveyed by roads.

Postponing the elections to Tuesday is the best options as many states will receive materials late Saturday or early sunday

Also vehicles are been despatched to states which are yet to arrive at many states.

This has nothing to do with rigging as the international monitoring team were the ones who suggested the postponement.

shut d hell up
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 16, 2019
WritePal:
Ultimately, God directs affairs among men. This is another sign of God's interest and focus to do his will.

Tuesday will be 19th of the month of February, Month 02..

That is 2019, the year of the election.

02 + 19 = 21. The number of perfection got from 3 (Trinity) X 7 (Days He created the world).
See Calculasion
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by hisexcellency34: 1:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Elections to go ahead
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Charly68: 2:22am On Feb 16, 2019
This paper outfit should be banned for rumour mongering
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by blackmantis: 2:29am On Feb 16, 2019
It's clear elections will be postponed
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by fkj950ax(m): 2:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Postponed?

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Jeeguy: 2:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Dumb people.
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by AnanseK(m): 3:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Topccy007z:
For logistic reasons or for the APC to perfect their rigging plans.
Inec had the whole time to sort things out.
I just want to believe it's not true. I don't trust independent news.
Atikulated I am
Atikunation hit like
Tyrannynation hit share

What rigging plans? You are part of the problems of this country.
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Npfn: 3:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari done postpone an
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Twoclans(f): 3:20am On Feb 16, 2019
why do I have this funny feeling some Nigerians will still not be aware of the postponement. They will wake up in the morning pick their pvs and run to their polling units only to meet a mirage cheesy

After four good years, we are still not ready angry

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by holuphisayor(m): 3:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Now, tell me why this country isnt a shithole?
INEC had 4years to prepare for this... got 292billion for this and had to come up with this crap?

Anyway, if u like postpone till next year, back to daura is a must.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by abefeb1(m): 3:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Topccy007z:

Atikulated I am

Atikunation hit like

Tyrannynation hit share

All these articulation madness will stop by the time you hear and see result that elections are not won online.
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Judybash93(m): 3:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Topccy007z:

Atikulated I am

Atikunation hit like

Tyrannynation hit share

Just for laughs...lmao..
I don change the number grin

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by oshorstan(m): 3:31am On Feb 16, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

The beginning of the end of Apchiit is inevitable

I was shortlisted this afternoon by inec to participate as ad-hoc staff

Here in Edo state. Egor local government area of Edo state to be precise

But I must tell you our next president is alhaji Atiku aguero Abubakar
It is very obvious here in Edo state

APO take it easy oo... you are not suppose to be partisan oo. My Edo people knows what to do to APC . It is always PDP, u know everything. Obaghatorkpereeeee
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:38am On Feb 16, 2019
and finally it is postponed.... .. Wot a country.
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by bedspread: 3:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Nogodye:
Nothing can stop buhari victory CONCLUDED DEFEAT!!.
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 3:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Cherrybae:

Ok
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC has just one job, and they have all but 4 years to prepare for it. If there is any postponement then the chairman should tender resignation first thing at dawn.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by koyeni(m): 4:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Now postponed
These people are not serious

Check my signature
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Obuugama: 4:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Inec has postponed election by one week. This forum is very sluggish. It has not reflected this breaking news.
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Esxsgj: 4:41am On Feb 16, 2019
moralistic:
postpone or not..... like for atiku, share for buhari
all those wey share ,una go burn ni
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by yemmie(m): 4:43am On Feb 16, 2019
no Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Canada, The EU, Ireland, UK And US Issues Joint Statement / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / Buhari Dancing With A Lady Without Shoes (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.