Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,439 members, 7,891,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd (43729 Views)

Ondo Govt Fixes Akeredolu's Burial For February 23rd & 24th - SR / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Elista(m): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Which way 9ja
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Uzoigwe1(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2019
I am so in pain right now. I weep for my country. What a mess @INEC. We travelled far for this elections only to hear its postponed. What a shame!
Nevertheless, we are not deterred, we will come out and vote come February 23rd. Believe me, this tyrant and his cabals must go!!!
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by malakaimoscondo: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2019
allthingsgood:
This guy is a big fool. Is it presidency that conduct elections And how will postponement help any party Mumu
you are a fool instead....inec gave up to presidency pressure....the writings is clear use ur mind
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
incompetent electoral commission, expect postponement for the rest of the year.
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by livinbygrace: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2019
People are really disappointed about this postponement and it will surely affect APC and Buhari,because no sane person will wants to associate with disappointment.I see ATIKU coming close .
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by ud4u: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2019
This calls for urgent attention. God will surely deliver us from this tyrant government
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by scottyoloye(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2019
The stupid so called professors can't even organise things properly
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by tyup(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2019
YoungFr:
I never had intention to Vote for Atiku but for this single reason I am voting for Atiku come Feb 23th

welcome on board bro....we promise you another 4years of smooth ride wink
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by sogodihno: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2019
Kingluqman:
My friend Ajoke, Buhari don cancel your wedding ooo.

Na you dey shout SAI BABA before grin

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

is Buhari inec? get sense now.
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2019
If we all were disgusted like this in 2011 when Obasanjo and Jonathan commandeered Jega to postpone the election by 9am when we have already queued up to vote... I am sure today wouldn’t happen
You guys forgot history but I don’ t

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by blaise26abj(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Gforce2019:
The postponement is not to favor any party but for inec to plan better.

Don't mind this mofo fayose

Can you bet with your life that it is not in favour of any party? Are you an inec board member to know that they will plan better? This is Nigeria .
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by tyup(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Franzinni:
Relax guys.... The 300billion naira rigging machine that APC bought from china to use today is not coming on and the problem is the manual is in Chinese.... So APC needs one more week to call the Chinese company to come and turn it on.... Don't worry by next week they would have "FIXED" it.... Pun intended..

But on a serious note.... I was already preparing for the celebration....do they mean this my local chicken will eat my food for one more week?

Anyways I think I will be feeding it maggi.... So that the way the chicken go sweet on the 23 when BUHARi will be leaving the power he so much feel is a birthright..... Kai.... I go save some for our Nairaland maisuya......

If you have atikulated obidiently apply ATICOOL!!!

Victory is HERE!!!! 23rd no far!!!

Lmao grin

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by tyup(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2019
tonididdy:
A serious country cannot disappoint it's power-changr hungry citizens like this. They trying to kill our Morales but they don't know now we are even angrier and want change even more now.

To be honest this country is unprepared for anything, even the economical change we seek the leaders have no plans for it because in Nigeria we are never prepared.

4 years ago everyone was chanting war songs for GEJ to be unseat, 4 years later it's war songs for PMB to be unseat.

Nigerians are like iNEC themselves, forever unprepared.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by duality(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Hellooooo

Please this is a critical time. The fight gets tougher

They will rig this election. Please let's not just talk about it. Let's fight more..

This postponement favours BUHARI
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Franzinni: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Lovetoglory:
and you will go with him to Cameroon come 23rd. Mumu. Your eye go soon clear
haha have you bought your sniper yet?... Lols...
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Lovemaester: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2019
YoungFr:
I never had intention to Vote for Atiku but for this single reason I am voting for Atiku come Feb 23th

guy shut up, you are a known wailer on this forum so stop the pretence, demented wailer
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by lomprico(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2019
hucienda:
any soothsayer predict postponement of election during the new year releases?

if so, go check who dem say go win tongue

Fayose did grin
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by banio: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2019
aghap51:
with the way things were already going since yesterday, it was very obvious the election was gonna be marred with violence.....lehz just hope the postponment will afford INEC the opportunity to conduct a free,fair and credible elections devoid of violence....

Let's pray no violence erupts because nobody has monopoly of it. We will all suffer it kia kia
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Horlaz(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2019
blezzy080:
I'm so angry right now! Just so you know INEC is part of our problem in this country. They had good 4years to prepare for this election but the cretins had the temerity to come out and tell Nigerians that election has been postponed in less than 5hrs to election.
People have decided to close their shops just because of this election. What about people that already traveled down to their state? You expect them to stay back for a whole week? Will INEC put food on there table? Later they will say Nigerians dont vote.
This will definitely reduce the numbers of voters.

If they like make them postpone it till next year we will still vote them out. We will still vote for Atiku! Say no lifelessness!
why you people blaming inec, is not about inec at all but people controlling them, if they tell them to start tomorrow now they will, they are just dancing to the tone of their oga at the top...
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Gforce2019: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Barney11:

Is it not better you look for well paying job,dont join in this 30k craze.

You are free to write any craps on nairaland , that's your problem... By the grace of God, I am more comfortable with my earnings and I will never sell my conscience because of cheap gratification.... and my opinion is not based on politcal or ethnic affiliation...

2015 general election , it was federal government that announced the postponement of election day due to security reasons but in 2019 general election, it was inec that announced the postponement...

Buhari has the right to postpone election as the president if the election will not favor him , he didn't need to do it through inec.

Most of the mofos on nairaland blinded by ethnic , politcal or religion affiliation...
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by blezzy080: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Printerscanner:

Now that you cannot differentiate ”there” from ”their”, how will you differentiate APC from PDP ?
Noted. Thanks anyways
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Samunique(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2019
morili:
For your dream. You need to wake up.

Yes I know you Morili, religious bigots don't accept reality and you are one of them !!!

Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Gforce2019: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
mistyebby:

Zombie

Member of the polithievians asslicker association...

Kontinue!
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Gforce2019: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2019
ud4u:
This calls for urgent attention. God will surely deliver us from this tyrant government

Do you even know the meaning of 'tyranny'?
If you really know what tyrant means, you wouldn't use it in this context...

Pdp mofo...
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by PAQ(m): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2019
After all these tweeter protests, in the next four years; INEC will still postpone, ad-hoc staff will still be ill treated and protests on tweeter will begin.

Watch and repeat

We will never learn

Our mumu just dey start
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by Ayobami7(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd by allthingsgood: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
zuto4u:
Can't u see that they are deliberately buying time to rig the election?

Who is buying time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy / Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. / Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.