Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,721 members, 7,914,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

Thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks (683 Views)

When You Text Her "Good Morning Beautiful" And She Replies With "Awhh Thanks Bud / thanks for ur contributions / thanks for the opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by Jerri(f): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2010
Thanks to all who responded

****msg deleted****
Re: Thanks by 1104(f): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hell NO, I would never go back to someone i once had issues with,

I dont care if i was wrong or rite then,i would never GO BACK

and i suggest that u stick with your current BF and dont hurt him

ur ex hurt u in the past remember and now he must have probably hurt this new Gurl in his life--so why wantin 2 flirt with him

I know u are still gonna flirt with him anyway but my advise is LOOK before u leap--- dont LEAP before u look,

and dont use the criteria of he is single 2 bed him,he is past and past,

By the way i love ur username and ive fallen for ur username! grin grin
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^^Papa Omolola, is that really you writing this?! i guess you are learning fast from my "epistles" lol!

@poster
as well as remembering the GOOD time you had with this guy, you should also remember the BAD times.
if your breaking up was due to drifted apart then break up with your bf first then go for it but be ready for bad blood with his ex (your soon to be EX friend).
thinking the way you do, there is no point continuing dating the person in your life!
Re: Thanks by Jerri(f): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
Thanks guys -
Re: Thanks by 1104(f): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2010
Papa Omolola, is that really you writing this?! i guess you are learning fast from my "epistles" lol
angry angry angry
Re: Thanks by vivaladiva(f): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2010
people sud stop being so fu=cking rigid----time passes n people grow and even change
and if i might add that a coin has two sides
yeah u cld go bck n things turn sour but u cld also go bck n things turn out fine
Re: Thanks by Moralistli(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2010
only like 2 flirt, wanna double-date or he screws/pays better amount? , can smell fantasy/sexcapades. Little brat!
Re: Thanks by Girl846(f): 5:33am On Aug 25, 2010
To be honest, this is a tough one!
and ofcourse we on NL cannot read your ex's mind - so we do not know his real intentions.
Your ex might have changed or he might just be feeling lonely since his break up.

My advice would be for you to just observe, hold yourself back from falling for him again prematurely, after all you are in a relationship undecided
Continue talking as friends - eventually his true intentions/character will come out!
Re: Thanks by Jerri(f): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
Deleted
Re: Thanks by Jerri(f): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2010
deleted
Re: Thanks by Omolola1(f): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
Jerri, dont go back to your ex, he would still hurt u no mata what, try to make thngs work out btw u and ur present bf~
Re: Thanks by Moralistli(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
Nice 2 hear dat, Can now advice u 2 sort things out in a more civilized manner instead.
Re: Thanks by sd6: 12:01am On Aug 26, 2010
Had my gf come back, i'd hv roasted her!
Re: Thanks by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2010
sd-6:

Had my gf come back, i'd hv roasted her!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Thanks by Moralistli(m): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2010
Nice 2 hear dat,  Can now advise u 2 sort things out in a more civilized manner instead, Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Father Drags Daughter’s Lover To Court / Can A Woman Actually Beat Up Her Man? / Online Dating Leads To Rape(hide Numberspls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.