Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,437 members, 7,929,448 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) (49418 Views)

Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Iyajison: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2019
U have all d materials at hand already.... U jxt need more time to perfect ur rigging plans..

Sowi dear Corp members... Jobs are waiting for u already as u pass out...

Incoming president Atiku has good and better plans for u
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by SirLakes: 7:41am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC boss is incompetent

He has enough time in the world to prepare

Bleep him n his filty mouth
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by rotech93: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Who would you predict wins the #elections2019?

Predict at www.tfhost.ng/predictyourpresident and stand a chance to win amazing gifts and other cash prizes.
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by ijabiken1(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
I have always had this feeling that this man can't deliver, where is Jega.... How do u postpone an election few hours to voting This is not the first time elections will be postponed but this one get K LEG
jrga too postpone 2015 election now
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Emyjeze(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Election is bound to hold next week and people who work will get paid, with you left behind. So how is it a blessing to you now. Rather you lost woefully. Check it
ruggedtimi:
Didnt see my name on the list of ad hoc released yesterday..a dissapointment sometimes is a blessing
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Emyjeze(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Do yo have any in size 45??
KejiT1:
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2019
ijabiken1:
jrga too postpone 2015 election now
yes but with cogent reasons and not few hours to voting after assuring us that the elections will hold then turn around and say it's on basis of LOGISTICS... HA!!!
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Grace001: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Look at how Nigeria treat her citizens like animal, I’m sure they slept at that place, no adequate preparation for these corps members. Indeed there was a country.

Honestly this country is design to fail, always going through retrogression.
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by galadima77(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Datazone:
Sometimes you look at things and you wonder how the incompetents are allowed to lead. It is crystal clear that the INEC has no plans, anyone with the right tools would have been able to forecast and guesstimate a day to the election that materials would not be available at all your centres nationwide. This late minute postponement is fishy and out of the ordinary. How can INEC not know 24 hours beforehand? Yakubu should resign, we're tired of incompetencies

Our level of incompetence is legendary

1 Like

Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by SlimBaron: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2019
fakes
KejiT1:
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by persius555(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC that cannot print PVCs for citizens that registered since july last year. It is the height of incompetence

1 Like

Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Isobug: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Kylekent59:
Even joining that bus is risky.
What if after it has been filled and about to set off and thugs just spring out of nowhere with dangerous weapons?

Some people should please consider their life first ehh. Money cannot buy life ooo.
Who do you want to do the job then?
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Mana1227: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2019
What is it about transporting people back na, whats so special about transporting people back when idiots postponed election so they can hace ore space to rig
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Olabestonic001(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
I have always had this feeling that this man can't deliver, where is Jega.... How do u postpone an election few hours to voting This is not the first time elections will be postponed but this one get K LEG

Except that Jega did even worse in 2011.
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Kylekent59:
Even joining that bus is risky.
What if after it has been filled and about to set off and thugs just spring out of nowhere with dangerous weapons?

Some people should please consider their life first ehh. Money cannot buy life ooo.
I swear to God..u always thinking on point..
that same reason made me not to follow them.
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Emyjeze:
Election is bound to hold next week and people who work will get paid, with you left behind. So how is it a blessing to you now. Rather you lost woefully. Check it
Is a blessing because i stayed back, some of my colleagues had horrific experience only last night. Now next week more list will come out.
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by canalily(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Nickijoy:
True
yes true and i want you to keep the smile going
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by fait10(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2019
*Due to logistics, there'll be no wedding in Nigeria today and next week Saturday*
����‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2019
WiseStarr:
This ain't a country I swear to God, I will prefer to claim another country

Next morning � bus to Zimbabwe is available at AJ bus stop be there on time
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by programmer7774: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmerAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by samisj4real(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2019
KejiT1:
this dead shoes 20k on top promo levels oo.

Abeg how much be the suit jare.
Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Lovemaester: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2019
kollinz1234:
Lol Buhari has just bought himself enough time to rig the election. The campaign rallies didn't afford him the time to do so and his political pennies is already weakened by the stress. But with one full week, he has all the time in d world to prepare rigging plans for the election. And where are all those God of men that prophesied that come tuesday, buhari will be declared winner, guess they will push it for anoda one week

shut up, shuttttt up your stupid mouth, if inec had gone on with the election and buhari won, you and other wailers will be citing lack of materials in anambra and abia as rigging method used by APC, nw inec postponed you are still talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Godskidk(m): 8:37am On Feb 16, 2019
kollinz1234:
Lol Buhari has just bought himself enough time to rig the election. The campaign rallies didn't afford him the time to do so and his political pennies is already weakened by the stress. But with one full week, he has all the time in d world to prepare rigging plans for the election. And where are all those God of men that prophesied that come tuesday, buhari will be declared winner, guess they will push it for anoda one week
God of men indeed... It's a pity we have more God of Men than Men of God... And they are all blind

1 Like

Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by ozo13(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
hehehe.this our country sef funny.learnt that of 2011 own was even during the voting process on election day it was cancelled .funny enough same jega u wr praising was the one that postponed that election.

1 Like

Re: Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) by Maket: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2019
After sleeping on the floor you provide this car for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supporters, Security Agents Scramble For Souvenirs At Tinubu Swearing-In (Video) / Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.