Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

#nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections (708 Views)

Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 / Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by ebusnwaoma: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Ireti Doyle, the veteran Nollywood actress has also reacted to the postponement of elections as announced earlier today by INEC Chairman, Yakubu Mahmood. 

The veteran actress who before now encouraged Nigerians to come out in mass to vote in the 2019 elections, advised Nigerians to keep calm. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/16/nigeriadecides2019-ireti-doyle-breaks-silence-on-postponement-of-elections/

lalasticlala

Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2019
We dey hear.

I heard Yahaya Bello is also causing chaos in Kogi state. Either they like it or not, they are leaving with all the Egyptian plagues they came with.

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by Zaheertyler(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Waiting for some people to come and blame Ipob for this...
Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by HallaDaTruth: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
I thought she is campaigning for chris okotie
Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
kennygee:
We dey hear.

I heard Yahaya Bello is also causing chaos in Kogi state. Either they like it or not, they are leaving with all the Egyptian plagues they came with.
finest Kenny kiss
Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
finest Kenny kiss

My personal person. Hafa?
Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2019
kennygee:

My personal person. Hafa?
Omg Kennygee just replied me kiss kiss my head will burst
Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
Omg Kennygee just replied me kiss kiss my head will burst

E no reach like that na.
Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by Prettyvicc: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
angry
Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by Tamarapetty(f): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2019
The deed has been done! Polithiefians and their politricks.
Re: #nigeriadecides2019: Ireti Doyle Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Elections by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2019
kennygee:

E no reach like that na.
e reach smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Replied Back / Is Singer Simi Pregnant? / Video: Watch When Ahneeka And Ifu Enada Almost Exchanged Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.