Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,364 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman (6253 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Newboss:

If you plan to marry, this your question already contain a summary of all the reasons. angry
I will never marry.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
grin smart woman my ass
lol smart woman my ass cheesy
Just go cook, suck Dick, bend over.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
marry one get 7 free? What are you even saying?
Bros you are really not as intelligent (no insult meant)but you are slow in decoding. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Bros you are really not as intelligent (no insult meant)but you are slow in decoding. Cheers
so simplify
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by addictiv(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
yet women are on average less intelligent than men.
Do you even know what you're vomitting??
Oga next time try and understand English before you embarrass yourself.
If you like go marry olodo, because shape and beauty. just prepare to be clapping for other kids who take 1st position while ur pikin go pack class for head. Prepare to buy koboko, olive oil, pay for lesson teacher, provide sorting money cos pikin no fit pass exams. extra school fees when pikin fail and has to repeat. visits to MOF..... add urs

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
addictiv:

If you like go marry olodo, because shape and beauty. just prepare to be clapping for other kids who take 1st position while ur pikin go pack class for head. Prepare to buy koboko, olive oil, pay for lesson teacher, provide sorting money cos pikin no fit pass exams. extra school fees when pikin fail and has to repeat.
you didn't challenge my point.
And don't mind me embarrassing myself. I do it everyday

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by addictiv(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
you didn't challenge my point.
And don't mind me embarrassing myself. I do it everyday
cos ur point is off point.. grin grin grin
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
addictiv:

cos ur point is off point.. grin grin grin
then you must have ignored it.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
I will never marry.
you are not even capable of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by catwalq(f): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Newboss:

Every situation is different. The parameters and variables of any situation determines the smart choice and the dumb choice. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to life because of how dynamic life is. What's a smart choice now could be a dumb choice ten minutes from now.

Also, what's a smart choice to me could be a dumb one to you. So if you deem a lady smart, then you both definitely share a view to a very large entext. To me, suicide, abortion are sometimes smart choices, but to most, they are not. They have their reasons, and I have mine. We can both defend our reasons.

There's no standard example of smart choice and dumb choice. angry

One chilled bottle of Heineken for you guy.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
dingbang:
But from all these descriptions of a smart woman, why do we still fall for dumb ladies?

Because most Nigerian men do not love to be challenged. Reason I advocate Nigerian men should travel abroad especially to Europe and North America, will open their horizons to see smart women as really desirable. I have had at least two girlfriends that were smart, one from SS2 to SS3, the other in University, and I had a blast, it was a very useful relationship.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Such women are rare if not extinct.Been searching my whole life .

Then you have not been searching well then. They are all around you. Expand your circle first, and you will find them. Even found one or two in NYSC Camp when I was not even looking.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
synanza1:
if you marry a smart girl she will give you smart son like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIjzSt8_lkU

No be this kind son o lol, this one na oversmart dey worry am hehe
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
TimiRume:
Summary of all that has been said above me and the conclusion: Smart women are an asset, to you and to your kids.. but most men don't want smart women, they want a beautiful woman who knows her place. grin

Gbam. Could not have said any more. Change that most men to most Nigerian men though and you are 100% correct.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
quick internet research would have showed you that the more educated a woman is, the later she marries, the fewer children she wants and the more likely she is to divorce you

That is so untrue here bro. Look at her family values and family first. My 2 cents.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
investment ideas? Bwahhh like what? Marry a rich man

The way you disrespect women smh, I hope you do not do that for your mother.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Samleen:

I don't know where you got your statistic from but you have the right to hold you opinion. I would not like to talk much about my relationship in a public forum as this.... I would have prove you wrong with my experiences...

The best to marry is a smart woman, just be smart and intelligent yourself... I may not reply you on subsequent mentions. Thanks

Thanks bro, his disrespect of women and his awfully wrong stereotypes about women shows something is missing SMH. Unfortunately, his thought process might be helping him with most Nigerian women as they either want a rough guy, irresponsible guy, or a man with mental flaws as this ubunja guy, so he thinks his thought process about women is the way to go smh. Cannot be anymore wrong for the guy. Reason I have always cajoled most Nigerian men to go out with foreign women and then know how to treat a lady as a result.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
yemi15:

Then you have not been searching well then. They are all around you. Expand your circle first, and you will find them. Even found one or two in NYSC Camp when I was not even looking.
Honestly speaking,time for that is past. I have a son and i guess im now emotionally unavailable. Probably going to live the rest of my life as a man friend to mutually beneficial women. The fear of marriage has me pinned.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
addictiv:

If you like go marry olodo, because shape and beauty. just prepare to be clapping for other kids who take 1st position while ur pikin go pack class for head. Prepare to buy koboko, olive oil, pay for lesson teacher, provide sorting money cos pikin no fit pass exams. extra school fees when pikin fail and has to repeat. visits to MOF..... add urs

Lol. You dey talk to person wey yarn say he no go ever marry. That guy get hin own SMH.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Honestly speaking,time for that is past. I have a son and i guess im now emotionally unavailable. Probably going to live the rest of my life as a man friend to mutually beneficial women. The fear of marriage has me pinned.

Bad experiences should not influence your future decisions. Take time to look for a wife this time, know her well, know her family well, know her friends well, and from that you can now determine if the lady you are interested has the values of keeping a family and a home. Maybe you did not do your research well the first time, that is why you had a bad experience. My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are not even capable of marriage.

Exactly dear. Don't know where he learned how to disrespect women smh.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Preshy561(f): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
investment ideas? Bwahhh like what? Marry a rich man
Please, stick to your village level and mediocrity
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Preshy561(f): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
yemi15:

The way you disrespect women smh, I hope you do not do that for your mother.
He will log out and face the reality. Unless he sticks with his village girls.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Eberechi24:
A smart woman will help you make good decision in life.

Most men shouting they are yet to meet smart woman, pls are you smart? you can't be jumping all over places looking for the smart woman when smartness eludes you. It take smartness to spot a smart woman.

A smart woman has her flaws, when you meet her don't expect her to be perfect.

grin

They're like " I want a smart woman yadayadayada... "
... till she's smarter than them.
Then they go
"she's not submissive, she's proud.. "

Just be honest men.
If you want a dumb woman, cool. Marry her and be happy .
Don't pretend to like a smart woman just to sound woke then you start complaining when she calls you out on your bullshit.

Go for your type.
How difficult is that?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by pocohantas(f): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amyrikal:

grin

They're like " I want a smart woman yadayadayada... "
... till she's smarter than them.
Then they go
"she's not submissive, she's proud.. "

Just be honest men.
If you want a dumb woman, cool. Marry her and be happy .
Don't pretend to like a smart woman just to sound woke then you start complaining when she calls you out on your bullshit.

Go for your type.
How difficult is that?

Lol, now you sound like my friend.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
For the average Nigerian man,

honestly,

No advantage. grin

You'll be miserable.

Stick to your doormats.

Ejoorr cheesy
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by macho44(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amakavula:
Deserve a home cooked meal and a hug. Anytime you are around Abuja let me know.
He is my Christian broda, and I am presently in Abuja to SLAP Buhari. Biko, I need that HUg and Home cooked meal prepared by Yours truly. Kindly tell me what time to show up, and I will be there before you even say Jack Robinson. Just a quick one, I go even carry Spoon for pocket just in case�
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

He will log out and face the reality. Unless he sticks with his village girls.

I feel for him already but your ilk in other women are giving him the confidence that it is okay to disrespect women.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Cathyblinks: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
because the dumb ones are always the hot ones.

Ugly chicks focus on studying because no man will marry them. So they make sure they will be independent.

An example of a dumb-ass man...
Being independent is not about your looks. Its a state of mind.... Its a drive towards a goal...

Any one who lives their life depending on other will forever be at the mercies of their benefactor....
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Cathyblinks: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
our mothers were not "smart" but they did all that and more.
You the smart ones of today can't even pick up a Broom without whinning for Africa.

What do you mean by saying our mothers were not smart? What's your definition of being smart?
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Preshy561(f): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
yemi15:

I feel for him already but your ilk in other women are giving him the confidence that it is okay to disrespect women.
I don't know for them.
Most are males in using females account
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 12:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Cathyblinks:

An example of a dumb-ass man...
Being independent is not about your looks. Its a state of mind.... Its a drive towards a goal...

Any one who lives their life depending on other will forever be at the mercies of their benefactor....

why do you think we always laugh that most feminists are ugly??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi / Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo) / Video Of Nurses Being Taught How To Do The Do*gy Style Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.