Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:28 AM

Don't Get EXPLOITED By Road Side Mechanics And Other Automobile Companies - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don't Get EXPLOITED By Road Side Mechanics And Other Automobile Companies (837 Views)

Help I Feel Am About To Be Exploited By Oyo State V.i.o And O.y.s.a.a. / Why Do Mechanics And Panel Beaters Always Steal Catalyst In SUV? / 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Get EXPLOITED By Road Side Mechanics And Other Automobile Companies by GOFAUTODOCTOR(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
GOF AUTOS LIMITED is one of the best leading automotive company in Nigeria which provides the best Auto servicing, Air Conditioning,Auto repairs,Auto bake and Auto pimping /Auto Upgrades....
We are here to protect you from EXPLOITATIONS from road side mechanics, INFERIOR AUTO PARTS and SERVICING at an affordable price and quality service of international standard..
don't let ignorance ruin you of your hard earned money to all these people who will want to deprive you of the best services for your Autos
Our workshop is suitated plot 7 lane4 agidingbi,mechanic village ikeja
For more information
Please Contact
Abiodun
Unit Manager

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat 05 Honda Pilot / 6 Indications Of A Failing Universal Joint / The New Generation Of Mercedes Me Apps Launches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.