Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Cyber Cafe Biz - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cyber Cafe Biz (755 Views)

Cyber-theft Prompts Search For Nigerian Bank IT Worker / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Cafe Biz by uchmandre(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
Hi, I will appreciate it if anybody can tell me if running a cyber cafe business is profitable and also what the downsides of the business are. Thanks
Re: Cyber Cafe Biz by doncent: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
helooooooo consiedering ur quest to get info on how cafe biz can be run. il just give u a little tips on how we do de biz
but i may not be able to give u all de information u need here. if u no u want to start a cafe biz all u need is a fast internet connection and a very good working system with solid antivirus. ur internet connection depends  because customers do like it fast and easy,some prefer us ip and other foreign ip after dat get a good working generator incase of PHCN because they can not be trusted. after dat get a good working Air Condition to cool ur computers , u know the computers generate heat and it makes customers uncomfortable. as u know cafe biz is a very lucrative biz but there are a lot of stress inside. if u want ur cafe to be running very well u need to be formating ur system atleast every 2months because it will make the system to last long and perform faster but the cash$$$$$$$$$$$ there is a lot of money involve but u ca n start little by little, if u are still not satisfied with this info add my up to ur chat on yahoo, mine is okiesvincent@yahoo.com,
Re: Cyber Cafe Biz by rkcool36: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hello to whom it might concern, do u know you can be paying lessthan 15,000 naira for internet
subcriptions monthly and connect 15 or more systems with unlimited bandwidth and super speed.
for offices, schools and Cybercafes. 07038946138 or 07041889714 for more info::
Re: Cyber Cafe Biz by biz2get(m): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2010
how can i get my computers for the bizness
Re: Cyber Cafe Biz by kolnel: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2010
cybercafe is still gud, but you ve to put in ur best or u lose all. its also demanding couple with nepa and isp problems, but above all get a gud pcs flat screen prefarably nobody wants to stare at an ugly looking monitor, also pay a visit to neaby cafe in ur prospecting and pull enough info, it helps to start from their weakness and improve.
all said cafe is still gud if u ve what it takes

(1) (Reply)

Hp 620 Laptop 4 Sale @ 82000 / I Want To Buy Apple Laptop / Blackberry Playbook For Sale - From N110,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.