Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,433 members, 7,971,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Do I Uninstall And Reinstall Avast? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Uninstall And Reinstall Avast? (243 Views)

AOL Gold Download Install | AOL Desktop Gold Reinstall / How Do I Reinstall Mcafee After Formatting? / How To Uninstall Avast Antivirus From Windows 10? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Uninstall And Reinstall Avast? by kelly752: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Before starting with the reinstalling process the user needs to get the Avast antivirus uninstalled from the system for that the user needs to follow the below given steps – • Download and save the Avsst uninstall utility file on the system from the Avast official website. • Get all the devices and CDs removed from the computer and then get it restarted. • On the keyboard hold the f8 key till you see the windows logo. • Use the arrow keys to go into “safe mode” • Then log in to windows with admin permissions. • Then run the uninstall utility on the system • Then click the remove button in order to get the software uninstalled Then for reinstalling the user should follow the below given steps – • Double click the Avast set up file, in order to run the installation file on the system. • Select language and then click “Next” accept the license agreement. • Then on the configuration screen click “typical” further click on “next” in order to begin with the installation process then get your system restarted as you see the prompt and for more help visit here http://www.avast-phone-number.com/

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Office Spaces For Rent / How Event Managers Can Influence Elections In Nigeria / How To Make Money Online: Make Money With Your Blog And Website In African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.