Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,075 members, 7,946,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Regret Working In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Regret Working In Church (2079 Views)

What I Learnt In Church Today / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Regret Working In Church by philip0906(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2010
nawa o. . .drrrobert was looking for big sexy ladies on the other thread,now he is regreting working in a church. . .*just amused*
Christ is coming soon. . .repentance is d only escape route 4rm d judgment 2 come,linger not but accept this oppurtunity
Re: I Regret Working In Church by firebrand: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2010
Working for God is a privilege and can only be appreciated by those who knows the reward. For the poster to claim to be a worker in the vineyard of God means he has concecrated his life and ready to be a vessel unto honour.

It is therefore surprising for this same vessel seeking a lady via NL which to any serious-minded xtian, is not the best channel for a life partner. Get me right, there are good xtians (male and female) on the NL, but are there no more singles in CEC, if the intention was not meant for illicit purpose.
Re: I Regret Working In Church by MyJoe: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2010
Joagbaje:

Myjoe,
Instead of blindly defending him why don't you read the thread. Thy guy was negotiating for call girls and they responded to him, even gave account number for transportation .
Since I commented on what you copied and pasted, you cannot say I wrote anything blindly. I am unaware of the explicit solicitations you speak of. If you pasted the link to a thread, I missed it.

Image123:

Keep on struggling, it may just pay off you know.
Just go and sit down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Aint Guilty Of This? / What Jesus Said About Hell / The Infallibility Of The Christian Church - A Simple Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.