Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,229 members, 7,977,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

Yuhh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yuhh (478 Views)

6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / As A Man Here What You Should Say During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yuhh by Unrated900(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hjjh
Re: Yuhh by MissRaine69(f): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
A man that comes with references?
Are the women who are satisfied tell you this via a satisfaction survey?
And you are aware of Cervical Hostility? You can’t impregnate any woman any day?
Have you been tested for any genetic disorders?
Re: Yuhh by Newboss(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Unrated900:
Hi house am a man of 35 young looking.am very active in bed,any woman of 35 to 45 can contact me.

You can’t conceive as a woman and you have tried all means contact me.i am AA genotype and can impregnate woman any time any day.i am clean and have a very strong natural homone.

I don’t need your money

I enjoy Sex with matured minded woman of higher age.only..Watsapp me

I will prefer clean woman as well.

I have testimonies so far but kept them secret.

But you're married

What about your wife? Is she into the business too?angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Want This Romantic Story To End? / Single Mother Traps Married Man With Pregnancy / Before You Say "I Do": Preparing For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.