Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

Herbal Recipes For Chronic Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Recipes For Chronic Stomach Ulcer (224 Views)

"I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Recipes For Chronic Stomach Ulcer by fasola1985(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Stomach ulcers, which are also known as gastric ulcers, are painful sores in the stomach lining. Stomach ulcers are a type of peptic ulcer disease. Peptic ulcers are any ulcers that affect both the stomach and small intestines.

Stomach ulcers occur when the thick layer of mucus that protects your stomach from digestive juices is reduced. This allows the digestive acids to eat away at the tissues that line the stomach, causing an ulcer.

Stomach ulcers may be easily cured, but they can become severe without proper treatment

SOLUTION
A. Collect 4handful of Parquitina nigresense leaf
B. Squeeze the leaf with 50cl of drinkable water
C. Filter it
D. Add 25cl of original honey to the filterate and shake it vigorously
E. Take 80ml twice a day for 6 days

Call\whatsapp: 07034584332

(1) (Reply)

Raise Fertility Level With Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea / The Importance Of Alpha Meta. / JMS3 Medically Certified Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.