Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,178 members, 7,916,437 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:38 PM

Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" (51010 Views)

Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by musa234(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pdp ko walahi. Baba must go back to daura insha Allah!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Olajah81: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
inoki247:
I'm confused oh what if d person I like is in PDP or ApC and you don tell me say make I Vote anyone I like.... which kain message ar u passing abg

Mushin weed is worry Wikis
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Mankosi: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wetin the small boy dey talk? Abi na because this na his first time to vote dey make am dey rant?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Unibenfucker(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Youngbbt:
nairaland really miss Nwaamaikpe........ he always have the best respond to things like this..............
Where is nwaamaikpe
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Youngbbt:
nairaland really miss Nwaamaikpe........ he always have the best respond to things like this..............

Where is Nwamaikpe?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by ijabiken1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Its no Longer News that the 2019 general elections that is set to hold today 16th of February 2019 has been postponed.
Reactions have however trailed the postponement of the election.

While reacting to the postponement of the election, Nigerian pop star, Wizkid wrote

God Punish una papa one by one

God Punish all of una

APC/PDP Same ting! Same people fooling us! Naija wake up! Vote who you like

Read here; https://afrobeatsglobal.com/god-punish-una-wizkid-reacts-to-postponed-elections/

when will this idiot called whizkid as senses
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Horiolah(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Emanex18:
Both APC and PDP should rot away in hell...We need a revolution in this Country and I smell one coming up.

Lol. Shey na zombies wey dey atikulate abi na buharist cvnt... People don't know they're brainwashed because they're brainwashed.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
raph101:
after this postponement, the election will still be rendered inconclusive!

wait and see!

Lie Lie bro.... Unless they want to set the country ablaze...

Two things... Military coming back
Or which get Recolonized...again....oooo
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Prophet108: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wicked Politicians, they say it's N189b they will spend for election. Wicked souls
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by MacLovington(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mitchewww:
Wiz..

APC is in power.

We can't blame PDP primaries when they were in power and still blame them when they are not.
Many who form neutral now were ardent supporters of Buhari. They are now angry at their stupidity in not seeing through Buhari in 2015. But still too proud to admit that PDP would have done better since 2015, all things being equal.

But of course the Northern establishment would have funded and armed Boko Haram far better than the Armed Forces to torment Jonathan. To further their ethno-religious agenda. Jonathan conceding defeat early was an unexpected masterstroke.

You can accuse Jonathan of whatever you like, but when all the current politicking is over, history will look most kindly on him.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by freeman500: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wizkid should direct his anger to INEC
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Effiongdbest: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wizkid the idiotic kid.

PDP is light years better than APC
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Gforce2019: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
inoki247:
I'm confused oh what if d person I like is in PDP or ApC and you don tell me say make I Vote anyone I like.... which kain message ar u passing abg
Pdp scallywag spotted
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by OnPointMan(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Atikulated3529:

See dis internet thief supporting Atiku. No surprise at all.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Effiongdbest: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Moronic Wizkid instead of you to borrow a leaf from Davido and be vocal so that we can remove lifelessness in power you are talking nonsense, is it PDP's INEC or APC? why bring PDP into your shiit. Let Davido catch you he will break several bottles on your stunted head, idiotic midget ..
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Goddyj(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Youngbbt:
What happened to him? Did they steal his phone
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
You cant love Rotimi more than I do today. He is always ready to speak the Truth, be it how to war war or jaw jaw. I must promote him today.

Join me.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by daddycee91(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Youngbbt:

Where did the person go?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Lukmanolak(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
inoki247:

the same kind of message his musics portrays.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by asawanathegreat(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Small pikin talk
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Witlee(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Youngbbt:
I swear
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Nojoke01: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
emeijeh:
Wizkid get PVC

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Nojoke01: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Witlee:
I swear
undecided Na true u talk. Where's nwamaikpe and mrsnwamaikpe?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by ItzBIM(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
We dey tell them oo them no wan hear

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by Youngbbt: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Goddyj:
What happened to him? Did they steal his phone

bros Seun moderator did there evil work
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by BluntBoy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Am sorry bro am officially Atikulated.....I believe in Atiku and obi....bt if they Bleep up.....it's bye bye to PDP and APC come 2023....save this message somewhere....if Atiku Bleep up am seeing complete revolution in Nigeria....the people are getting tired of bad government

Continue to fool yourself.

Why give PDP a chance again? What is stopping the revolution from happening now, especially considering the high number of fresh presidential candidates this year?

Just say you hate Buhari. Stop giving us nonsense revolution hope.

You want to give PDP another chance, after they had 16 years earlier.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!" by stanlot(f): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
wizkid even get PVC him no go shout him mouth their

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's 15th Birthday Party / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.