Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (57130 Views)

I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo / Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
lawbabs:

U think obj is fighting for you? He is fighting for his interest and the interest of his friends both local and abroad in the oil and gas sector.

You all don't know that the top old general have shared Nigeria's wealth among themselves. You don't know that before income enters the national treasury, the IOCs pay royalty and percentage to most of the top old generals for holding the oil blocks. Only Buhari and Gowon refused to hold oil OMLs. Goodluck achieved a feat in breaking the cartel in the oil and gas sector,
which made the general go against him. What made it worse for Jonathan is his inability to keep the gain because it was a case of diverting from the old general into the treasury, and complete looting of the treasury.

Buhari has threatened to reverse completely the wicked influence of the IOC and the OML owners, and review the licenses of the owners. This is why they are fighting... Obj doesn't deserve any support against Buhari. Nigerians just don't know that this election is between Buhari and the owners of Nigeria.

As for Atiku, there is only one thing that he has not gotten. He has made so much money from govt but only one thing is missing. Oil bloc. Owning one will make him powerful and enter the cabal that dictate the direction of Nigeria. That is his aim. We can all go ahead and get him there and forget about progress.

The little pain of now is a true reflection of our capacity as a nation. We have been living on slush funds fueled by corruption. Some of the slush funds have dried up. It's now affecting Banks, affecting contractors, who normally don't deliver, affecting civil servant, and even the market woman. Because there is no free money to spend from corruption that trickles down to everyone. We either rebuild like this or go back to the day of slush funds and continued backwardness in terms of infrastructure and many other indices.

Without pain, there is no gain.

It does appear like I am speaking for Buhari. But no I am not. I am a researcher in the oil and gas sector, and I am opportuned to see the wickedness that the Western nations have done by colluding with our old military generals to improvish this country.

I am not going to vote Buhari either for his failing in calling his kinsmen to order when they ravage people's farmland. My friend almost lost his life to one of such attacks.

I am voting Sowore because he resonates with me on the need for revolution, which will awaken the youth to their responsibilities in nation building. Revolution in mind. The young people must stop bowing down to their oppressors, who really don't care about them. I know he won't win but he will get my vote and it's a statement against next election in 2023.

I wish we all chose from the alternatives but certainly not Atiku. And between both (Atiku and Buhari), if I would pick, it will be Buhari until we are ready for a real change (revolution) in 2023...

Yesterday's Friday political sermon for good muslims and tomorrow's Sunday political sermon for responsible Christians.

1 Like

Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

No I am a dropout of Buharism
You got fake admission, frustrated out and only to become first class graduate of PDP University of Desperation.

1 Like

Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by SalamRushdie: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

You got fake admission, frustrated out and only to become first class graduate of PDP University of Desperation.
na wa oo take it easy man angry angry
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

na wa oo take it easy man angry angry
We should be mindful of our expression in supporting or condemning either Buhari or Atiku. Period, nothing is personal.
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by CaesarDon(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari - senility has set in

Atiku - a desperate thief

Obasanjo - a big hypocrite selfish and cunning person

We are doomed in this country
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:56am On Feb 17, 2019
thugmansion:
And APC Senatorial Candidate, Patrick Obahiagbon Weighs In On The Postponed Election!

I am maniacally bewildered, overwhelmed and flabbergasted at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that has characterised the latest news about election , culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga! The jiggery pokery of homo sapiens flaunting their incompetence as INEC officials instead of achievements stemming from months of preparation and years of hard work is a veritable bugaboo that must be pooh-poohed by all compos mentis homo sapiens!
I said to my self: What an anathematous disdain of the citizenry! What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the country? With this state of affairs, i dare say that the future of our dear nation is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quemqueen inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, ice bergs and oxbow Lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious and SHOULD STOP!!!!
Senator Patrick Obahiagbon I wail Obahiagbon for president
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by magoo10(m): 5:45am On Feb 17, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

[s]He has done very well for handicapping your fathers in corruption physically and mentally. [/s]
The same way he handicapped ganduje the dollar king pin, Tinubu, amaechi and the rest.
If buhari is your father be bold enough to tell him that he is an hypocrite

Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by lastmessenger: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Iblad0994 post=75802400]
I don’t care about your opinion. I have said my mind so move on to discuss with your fellow kids.[/quote you don't care about my opinion because you and your fellow lots are nothing but hypocrites who sees white and call it black.
For the first time in the history of Nigeria we experienced 100 percent increase in the Prices of good's and services all because of the cluelessness of buhari.
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=lastmessenger post=75813769][/quote]
Cry me a river. I am voting Buhari, you can wait till now till eternity, I really don’t care. Now get off my mention
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by ptokaref: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Bigots beware!

Bigots who spoke down on Obj for supporting Buhari in 2015 and suddenly, he is our 'Moses' again. Beware!

Same parade of bigots are all over the internet again, supporting obj for one reason only - put a certain running mate's party before country.

There's a fire burning... consuming those personalised oil blocks, calling for probe of $16billion spent on power, etc. Baba says, "you (Nigerian people) know more than me. Where's the power?"

These thieving elements are the real enemies of the people. No love of country at heart whatsoever. I'm glad he admitted in the statement starting, "... with the little he has done." Meaning, OBJ must have traveled the Lagos-Ibadan express road recently. The highest that his administration left unattended for 8 year, plus another 8 years after his. He free to ride the train For m for free from Abeokuta to Lagos should he wish to that.

The Jesuites says give me a child and I'll show the man (that he'll become) at the age of 7. 98% of new borns to the age of 6, at the time Obj received the mantle to lead this country from his co-conspirator - Abdusalam are currently either thugs, prostitutes, internet fraudsters, unemployed/underemployed, or have left the country. This didn't just start three years ago.

There's a fire burning and you can see the flames emanating from these their heads. They deserve no respect whatsoever. They have eaten our Akara and they move to eat the unborn children's Akara. They'll sabotage whatever good that might want to come out of these country to keep their own dirty underwears. They'll do anything to proof to you those roads cannot be rehabilitate; that those kids cannot be fed at schools; that there cannot be modern train system in Nigeria (like Okupe told Adeola of SaharaReporters); that corruption and money laundering is the way to gaining international recognition...etc.

Vote with sense. Not because Obj - a man with no integrity says to vote a thief. I yield back.
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2019
magoo10:
The same way he handicapped ganduje the dollar king pin, Tinubu, amaechi and the rest.
If buhari is your father be bold enough to tell him that he is an hypocrite
CHAF
CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by MChaze25(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2019
That name Bubu sef doesn't go down well to an average Nigerian.
Like Bobo juice
Or Bubu you?
It's all scam
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by lastmessenger: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Iblad0994:

Cry me a river. I am voting Buhari, you can wait till now till eternity, I really don’t care. Now get off my mention
who care we all buy from the same market. See this zombie. Nigeria good we are together and Nigeria bad we are together.
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by 7lives: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2019
ptokaref:
Bigots beware!

Bigots who spoke down on Obj for supporting Buhari in 2015 and suddenly, he is our 'Moses' again. Beware!

Same parade of bigots are all over the internet again, supporting obj for one reason only - put a certain running mate's party before country.

There's a fire burning... consuming those personalised oil blocks, calling for probe of $16billion spent on power, etc. Baba says, "you (Nigerian people) know more than me. Where's the power?"

These thieving elements are the real enemies of the people. No love of country at heart whatsoever. I'm glad he admitted in the statement starting, "... with the little he has done." Meaning, OBJ must have traveled the Lagos-Ibadan express road recently. The highest that his administration left unattended for 8 year, plus another 8 years after his. He free to ride the train For m for free from Abeokuta to Lagos should he wish to that.

The Jesuites says give me a child and I'll show the man (that he'll become) at the age of 7. 98% of new borns to the age of 6, at the time Obj received the mantle to lead this country from his co-conspirator - Abdusalam are currently either thugs, prostitutes, internet fraudsters, unemployed/underemployed, or have left the country. This didn't just start three years ago.

There's a fire burning and you can see the flames emanating from these their heads. They deserve no respect whatsoever. They have eaten our Akara and they move to eat the unborn children's Akara. They'll sabotage whatever good that might want to come out of these country to keep their own dirty underwears. They'll do anything to proof to you those roads cannot be rehabilitate; that those kids cannot be fed at schools; that there cannot be modern train system in Nigeria (like Okupe told Adeola of SaharaReporters); that corruption and money laundering is the way to gaining international recognition...etc.

Vote with sense. Not because Obj - a man with no integrity says to vote a thief. I yield back.

Omo thief plenty for this country o, na so a friend who went to Abuja few days ago, dey yern me say, some people come dey canvass for am make he vote PDP.
He said dem be civil servants, he said they are very bitter with baba, dem dey vex say baba don block all drain pipes, money no dey flow again.
He said he don promise dem say he go vote PDP, I now ask him if he go vote PDP?, he said something is wrong with this country, he said if Warren Buffet is entrusted with managing Nigeria, he will not succeed.
He said our affinity for stealing is sine qua non, he said on his way into the country, his camera got stolen right at the airport, his bag got slashed, some immigration officials were begging him for money.
He said he actually wanted to vote PDP because he believed Buhari is old, he said but now he will vote APC because he believed Buhari is doing something right.
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by magoo10(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

[s]CHAF
CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION. [/s]

Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by rafcrown(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
ITS NOW ABOUT $16B PROBE VS OBJ
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=magoo10 post=75818820][/quote]
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Till 2023.
Wailers wailing continue, nothing consine me.
Re: It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo by Bobnotrouble: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Actually, the coming election is now between the corrupt elite with their subservient gullible bootlickers Vs President Muhammadu Buhari with the patriots!
By the grace of GOD after Bihari victory, all the corruption infested cookies would go home to roost!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.