Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,661 members, 7,951,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash (80369 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by bossrillboss: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Chai, see the yansh shocked shocked
wer d yansh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by OmalichaFavour(f): 12:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Broke ass Nigger!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by omoteacher(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Every good gestures guys do their babes now must be related to their pants (pata) been used. Our reasoning is getting devilish. Very soon rich people won't dare near poor people not to talk of rendering help cos they might be termed ritualists or accused of using their unshined stars to shine.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by haryothosyn93(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2019
I am very sure that very soon, ladies will be pleased on Konga or Jumia for sale or rented, perhaps fairly used on olx or jiji

Those ladies can go extra miles to get whatever they wanted and stopped everything in blink of eyes when they have achieved their stupid aims.

Let vote here.....

Like for guys

Share for ladies

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Na small girl, let her enjoy.

Don't try this with the likes of chimamanda and that pretty babe dissing davido.

If its not a car, business contract link up, a house or abroad relocation, etc...just forget it.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by dododawa1: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2019
The richest man in Africa will never do this BUT POOR man.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by faithfull18(f): 1:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Okay. Guys help a sis win this MSME competition by liking, sharing, viewing, tagging your friends to this https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3b-veHNw4/ thank you.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by IjebuWarrior: 1:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Capensis:
Those who have very little waste it.

Those who have much, are seriously working hard to expand the generational wealth of their bloodline.

The poor have very little, yet they waste it thinking they are wealthy.

God bless you... so many Africans especially Nigerians are like that. Everyone thinks and act like they're rich cuz they own some random cars and toys...
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Xbursta(m): 2:36am On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:
Girls can be bought easily nowadays.

even with 50naira indomie you will yuck any how mcheew

what a yucking life undecided
amaniro:

even with 50naira indomie you will yuck any how mcheew

what a yucking life
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by WiseStarr(m): 2:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Theyay not have good relationship, not everything you see on media is real........
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by watchindelta(m): 2:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Rubbishhhh
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Sultty(m): 2:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Them don use this one pant tey tey

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by xendra: 2:58am On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:
pfft at least somebody is paying who gives a dime to get You?
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by MacLovington(m): 3:52am On Feb 17, 2019
dododawa1:
The richest man in Africa will never do this BUT POOR man.
The rich think of more investment.

The Just About Managing (JAMs) spend money recklessly.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by cococandy(f): 3:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Jealous people all over this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Preshy561(f): 3:57am On Feb 17, 2019
These men here are totally shameless, see frustration.
grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Hoodbilonia: 3:57am On Feb 17, 2019
My bich gave mw 6 missed calls
My other bich gave me 3 missed calls
My niggi did a 2 missed calls
I dnt just gif a fuc
They not talking money
So its gonna be a missed call all the way bich
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by PotatoSalad(m): 4:20am On Feb 17, 2019
Don't stop o. You've made that impression. The very day you stop doing all these, she'll hop on the next available and capable nigga
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by bejeria101(m): 5:16am On Feb 17, 2019
As if she doesnt have a spare usb!
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by ofiko123(m): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2019
Money is Good.. God punish poverty...
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by ofiko123(m): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2019
bossrillboss:
wer d yansh.

grin
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by DonBenny77(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2019
all these ghana sakawa boys sha
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2019
As i always said, money is love.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by KPOLOVIE(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2019
When him money finish she go leave am go marry another man, which girl wan suffer or work? Most girls Na so so free things them like and make man dey spend on them as if them be investment wey dey pay but they are just liability to men and their business plans. No reasonable woman or lady that want your success would intentionally want you to spend so much on her, except for few celebrities for fame sake. But now even girls wey no sabi brush mouth sef want make man spend everything on her so she will look good, to run away easily.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2019
Ghana people
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by amaniro: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2019
xendra:
pfft at least somebody is paying who gives a dime to get You?

So you're one of the girls that are bought with shawarma?
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by MartinsD12(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:
I remember this picture from a gangster black American film I can't remember the name
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by amaniro: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2019
MartinsD12:

I remember this picture from a gangster black American film I can't remember the name

99% of memes are from movies. In fact I've watched some.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Dailyschoolnews: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2019
Anyone listening to that Mindlady9400 issa fool.
This are the type of girls that will be preaching poverty, but won't blink a seconds when a rich guy stop them.

Scams
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by MartinsD12(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:

99% of memes are from movies. In fact I've watched some.
I know bro I think the name of the film is gangs or king of new York the guy on the meme is the boss in that film

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.