Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Get That Fibroid Out Of Your Life Naturally I Don't Advice On Surgery For Fibro - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get That Fibroid Out Of Your Life Naturally I Don't Advice On Surgery For Fibro (225 Views)

Woman Had Chemo & Breast Removal Surgery For A Cancer She Never Had / Get That Fibroid Out Of Your Life Naturally I Don't Advice On Surgery For Fibro / Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get That Fibroid Out Of Your Life Naturally I Don't Advice On Surgery For Fibro by vikyembassy2000(f): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
GET THAT FIBROID OUT OF YOUR LIFE NATURALLY

I don't advice on surgery for fibroid because the condition that created the fibroid will still be there after the surgery. This is why the fibroid regrow after surgery. Another reason is that after surgery, your womb might get infected and adhesion will build up and block your womb. If you can cleanse your liver and keep your hormones balanced, the fibroid will shrink or come out of you because it won't have more estrogen to feed it. You can achieve this by living a healthy lifestyle, good diet free from processed foods. You can add these supplements I am going to recommend and also include a diet plan you will follow.
We deliver nation wide. Call or WhatsApp +2348086969372 Or
Make your purchases from Jumia.
It's safer and easier, will be delivered to your door step.
Give it a try, please go ahead and click on the link below

https://www./swissgarde-organic-herbs/

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Hormones Balanced Again With Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea. / Liposuction In India / Fumigation And Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.