Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,270 members, 7,928,889 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Diary Of My GSD - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My GSD (4600 Views)

Diary Of My GSD, Bella / I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My GSD by Jrabbit: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
She really looks good. Mine will be a year old next month too and he's quite territorial it's becoming annoying
Thanks boss..
At six month old she hardly barked.... peeps were making fun of my pup that she just wags her tail at everybody... I exercised patience with her till we moved to a new location.
After our first night of which she barely slept as she kept on wailing all tru... I woke up early to go check on her, to my surprise she barked and I almost took off; as I didn't expect it.
Since then the security instinct has remained in her, no one dares get close to my gate without her raising alarm.
Thanks to all the boss in the house for their words of encouragement.
She would be 1 by early next year[/quote]
Re: Diary Of My GSD by uctomide(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jrabbit:
She really looks good. Mine will be a year old next month too and he's quite territorial it's becoming annoying

Thanks... It's inherent, once they get settled the instinct kicks in
Re: Diary Of My GSD by uctomide(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
She's now 1year 6month and 3days... Thus far there have been no cause to visit a vet for emergency just routine checks.
She's really been a companion.
NB: been on heat twice of which I skipped purposefully

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My GSD by barayci(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
uctomide:
She's now 1year 6month and 3days... Thus far there have been no cause to visit a vet for emergency just routine checks.
She's really been a companion.
NB: been on heat twice of which I skipped purposefully
Why skip mating her? An particular reason?
Re: Diary Of My GSD by uctomide(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
barayci:

Why skip mating her? An particular reason?
Wanted her to be 18months so she could be ripe...
Mostly am not always around: I need to witness the whole process.
Her last heat few months ago the male around wasn't too fit health wise so I objected.
When I see a male I would work something out
Re: Diary Of My GSD by uctomide(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
It's been awhile
Please pardon my silence
Chelsea had her first mating on the 25th of April 2021 with a lovely gsd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Best Kennels In Nigeria / **TYSON - My White Causacian Shepard Is Available For Crossing / Mating** / Used Twin Iron Dog Cage For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.