Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,755 members, 7,965,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' (58973 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Cletus77:

And you should also agree that Buhari is a killer
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Larryallovernig:
I have changed my mind i'm now voting for Atiku
You wanted to vote for PMB?
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by cho25bc(f): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2019
dominique:

Why not endorse someone else other than a thief? Are there no other options we can choose from? Why not advise his congregation to vote with their conscience for who they feel has their best interest at heart rather than indirectly endorse a thief? That's what the Imam in the neighborhood mosque where I pray admonished us not once did he try to sway us to vote a particular candidate.
i agree with you
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2019
dominique:

This assertion that any vote for any of the less popular candidates is a vote for Buhari makes no sense. If anything it's a vote for Atiku because a good number of the people that voted for Buhari are disappointed in him and will rather vote someone else. So these so-called 3rd force candidates are much to Buhari's disadvantage than Atiku.

P.S. I didn't call Atku a thief, Apostle Suleiman did
Suleman didn't mention any name you implied
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2019
sageer1706:
Is he admitting that Atiku is a thief?
Is he admitting that PMB is a killer?
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 18, 2019
naijapips04:

and you dominique you are a super thief and a child molester.

I sad you are a thief so you are a thief because I said so.
Take am easy
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 18, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
The problem I have persons endorsing Atiku is if you think Buhari is not good, then Atiku can never be an option...there are better candidates out there that are young, vibrant, and knowledgeable, so if you are not under the influence of cash,why endorse Atiku
Apostle hope you deliver your ward to him. I am laughing in edo
Well those candidate don't have people on ground across the federation. They don't have up to 100,000 delegates that can mobilize people
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Demol4trillions(m): 1:35am On Feb 18, 2019
dominique:
Did he just indirectly endorse stealing?
This means he benfitted from the looters through tithe

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Kennydoc(m): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2019
desiredhome:

Some funny people in this country called Nigeria, so the number of people that are dying everyday due to poor health care, bad roads, no electricity, no good education despite all the money that this country has?
The same people that has stolen this country dry?
Who then is more of murderer?
Corruption is even worst, I can see that a lot of Africans are so blind that you think they are under a course? A black man with dark mind/Dark continent.

Are there not other vibrant/younger contestants out there? they busy insulting themselves over two old men who has nothing to offer and will still be complaining afterall.
WHO DID THIS TO US?
The same old politicians that have been ruling us since kembe

In a Republic of Southern Nigeria, Biafra, Oduduwa etc, you can have those young and smart guys as president cos you're going to have more rational voters. With Northern Nigeria in the mix, it is extremely difficult to achieve that. What they look for in leadership is far different from what southerners look for.
As far as 2019 is concerned, a northerner must win the election, cos according to an unwritten rule, the north must complete their 8 years. The Northern voters cannot vote any other person who isn't a northerner. That's a fact. So if smart southerners like you (I believe you're from the South) waste your votes on those candidates that can't even win their wards, you've ended up giving Buhari the opportunity to continue for another 4 years.
The question now is, between the 2 prominent Northern candidates, who are you more comfortable with?
By 2023, the South will have a chance to produce the next president of Nigeria. All these young guys contesting now will stand a better chance then. My opinion is that Buhari be voted out now and replaced with Atiku just for the next 4 years. By 2023, Atiku also will be voted out and replaced with a 'proper' president that will work in the interest of Nigerians.
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Daboomb: 1:59am On Feb 18, 2019
August21:
Following on recent inquiry by Nigerians on why Pastor Suleman has been seemingly quiet concerning this year’s elections. The fiery cleric has finally responded to his critics.
In a church service at his headquarters in AUCHI, Edo state today, he said, When they say Apostle has not been talking, I am not going to be talking, I will be talking spiritual thing, from the spirit. That’s the truth… Apostle, who do I vote for? Are you going to vote for someone that will kill you?
He went further to ask, even if you are deaf, can’t you see?....
He also added, that is congregation and Nigerians should never vote for anybody that will cut off their necks. In a move that looked like he was endorsing Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, he Advised his congregation further he said, “the Man that will steal your money is better than the one that will take your life…”
Recall that Apostle Johnson Suleman and the Chairman of the All Progressives congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomole are from the same senatorial district.

Watch full video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHC9zsz0P64

Unfortunately, the so-called Apostle does not realise that HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ARE KILLED DAILY, IN OUR HOSPITALS, ON OUR ROADS,,OF HUNGER, BY BOKOHARAM, ETC ... BECAUSE A THIEF STOLE MONEY THAT WAS MEANT TO BUILD HOSPITALS, GOOD ROADS, EQUIP SCHOOLS, PROVIDE JOBS, ETC.

This is what these charlatans that call themselves "men of god", have reduced Christianity to!
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Daboomb: 2:11am On Feb 18, 2019
Kennydoc:

In a Republic of Southern Nigeria, Biafra, Oduduwa etc, you can have those young and smart guys as president cos you're going to have more rational voters. With Northern Nigeria in the mix, it is extremely difficult to achieve that. What they look for in leadership is far different from what southerners look for.
As far as 2019 is concerned, a northerner must win the election, cos according to an unwritten rule, the north must complete their 8 years. The Northern voters cannot vote any other person who isn't a northerner. That's a fact. So if smart southerners like you (I believe you're from the South) waste your votes on those candidates that can't even win their wards, you've ended up giving Buhari the opportunity to continue for another 4 years.
The question now is, between the 2 prominent Northern candidates, who are you more comfortable with?
By 2023, the South will have a chance to produce the next president of Nigeria. All these young guys contesting now will stand a better chance then. My opinion is that Buhari be voted out now and replaced with Atiku just for the next 4 years. By 2023, Atiku also will be voted out and replace with a 'proper' president that will work on the interest of Nigerians.

You are just clever by half!
- If you vote Atiku, he too will want to spend 7yrs,,like GEJ who agreed only one term but changed his mind in 2015. That means the Northerners will be there for 12 yrs. Bad idea.
- If you vote Atiku, Obj, an Easterner who is his vice, will want to contest for President, even after Atiku and same Obi has spent 12yrs there! That means nothing for the Y orubas for the next 16yrs, till 2035! Very baddest idea.

But a vote for APC means the Yorubas can try their luck at the presidency in 4yrs time. You see why Atiku is POISON for the South West, not to mention his status as a CONFIRMED THIEF?
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Royals1st: 2:14am On Feb 18, 2019
tongue
dominique:

Why not endorse someone else other than a thief? Are there no other options we can choose from? Why not advise his congregation to vote with their conscience for who they feel has their best interest at heart rather than indirectly endorse a thief? That's what the Imam in the neighborhood mosque where I pray admonished us not once did he try to sway us to vote a particular candidate.

Take or leave it 90% of Nigerians are theif looking for money
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Daboomb: 2:17am On Feb 18, 2019
dominique:
Did he just indirectly endorse stealing?

Yes, he did.
But what are you expecting from a Preacher who uses church donations to have threesomes with whites?
[Someone who secretly poison the drink of his pregnant lovrr6, to cover up his shame, is that not a murderer?

Look forget all these fake Preachers, he has just shown you were his INTEREST LIES AND IS BEST PROTECTED
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Kennydoc(m): 2:28am On Feb 18, 2019
Daboomb:

You are just clever by half!
- If you vote Atiku, he too will want to spend 7yrs,,like GEJ who agreed only one term but changed his mind in 2015. That means the Northerners will be there for 12 yrs. Bad idea.
- If you vote Atiku, Obj, an Easterner who is his vice, will want to contest for President, even after Atiku and same Obi has spent 12yrs there! That means nothing for the Yorubas for the next 16yrs, till 2035! Very baddest idea.

But a vote for APC means the Yorubas can try their luck at the presidency in 4yrs time. You see why Atiku is POISON for the South West, not to mention his status as a CONFIRMED THIEF?

If Buhari is voted out, it means 2 sitting presidents have already be voted out in Nigeria. Subsequent presidents will know 2nd term isn't guaranteed anymore. Atiku will either sit up or get ready to be voted out by 2023. If he sits up and performs well, why shouldn't he be reelected? Is your concern about having a Yoruba president or a president that will work in the interest of Nigeria?

Is there any problem if Obi spends 12 years as both VP and President? Many Yorubas on this forum are already saying that Osinbajo will take over from Buhari by 2023 and hand over to a northerner (possibly El-Rufai) by 2031. Won't that make it 16 years of Osinbajo in power?

The second point of yours which I highlighted is an extremely selfish point of view. Yorubas have had 8 years in presidency and 4 years in vice presidency out of 20 years of our democracy. Igbos have had none, yet you still don't think that in the spirit of fairness, Igbos should be allowed? Mind you, based on population, Igbos are nearly as populous as Yorubas in Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 18, 2019
Yes, it is only the living that can solve the problem of theft.
Though every man of God should mind his businesses by preaching the word of God not plunging their hands in political matter in a way that is not of God.

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by goslowgoslow(m): 3:25am On Feb 18, 2019
Very foolish pastor! End time pastor encouraging stealing.
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by goslowgoslow(m): 3:30am On Feb 18, 2019
Binikingdowm:
it's better than terrorism, nepotism and lifelessness.

This man is from auchi(Muslim dominated area) and he hates buhari with permission. What does that tell you about the rest of south south?
So as a pastor he hates a fellow human being and you still believe in him. You people are so gullible. Now tell me what makes him a pastor if he hates somebody? Pastor my foot!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by xpool(m): 5:20am On Feb 18, 2019
MartinCorridon:

LOL. Your mum can confirm grin grin grin
Oh, foolish martin, who has bewitched you?
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by awoluyi(m): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Since Apostle Suleiman knows a KILLER who is responsible for unreasonable killing of innocent Nigerians, he should be invited by DSS to reveal the killer's identity and his mode of operation.
I believe this man has much information that can help in putting a stop to Boko Haram if interrogated thoroughly.
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by oluwagypson(m): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2019
JEHOVA, Pls save us in NIGERIA OH
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by desiredhome: 6:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Kennydoc:

By 2023, the South will have a chance to produce the next president of Nigeria. All these young guys contesting now will stand a better chance then. My opinion is that Buhari be voted out now and replaced with Atiku just for the next 4 years. By 2023, Atiku also will be voted out and replaced with a 'proper' president that will work in the interest of Nigerians.

And you think Atiku will be ready to do only one term? I doubt and I don't see any South coming in base on what been going on.
And how does voting for any other candidate means voting for Buhari?
In sane society the youth can stop this mess because they are the strong force, it's only in Nigeria that this can happen. I don't see any difference between Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Dino98: 6:51am On Feb 18, 2019
dominique:

You are right. I also say the same thing. There are several other options not just Buhari and Atiku. I even tell people, if u say that u don't like buhari but u will vote for him becos u hate Atiku/PDP, please don't....there are other candidates.

But if we are being realistic....we all know that the fight is between APC and PDP. The north has a very huge voting population...how many people from the north will vote for the YPP guy or Duro guy or Sowore?? All the big big grammer these other guys are speaking does not concern that huge voting population in the north o....if u add other factors, u will come to the conclusion that the real fight is between APC and PDP. You think in the US, they only have Democrats and Republicans?? Or u think in the UK, they only have Labour Party and Conservative?? No, they don't...but those are the two major parties and the fight will always be between them....others can make inputs but....

So having that in mind, although he has a pastor should emphasize on voting with their conscience for the man they truly believe can make Nigeria better....BUT, between someone who will cut ur neck, lied about Integrity and fighting corruption, is a dullard, needs to be spoonfed everything and someone who is intelligent, knows how to make things work, liberal, not a religious bigot but an "alleged" thief...who will u vote for??

Even if u are deaf, can't u see??....That's a very good question he asked
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 18, 2019
SPOT-ON! I CONCUR!
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by banio: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2019
An advance white man of over 60years was always telling us, his students, that corruption is better than war. That he has experienced both, and he prefers a corrupt country to a country at war.

Pastor Suleiman just affirmed it. Please let's vote for peace not a blood sucker and nepotistic fellow.
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by avmediapromo: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Mouthgag:
Apostle is right

Only a Deranged person will vote for ATIKU.

Buhari is slow, a bit tribalistic and not a saint but he's far better than Atiku.

A vote for Buhari is safer.

are u ok, mister?
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by NextBuhari: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2019
macjireh:

Atiku d "thief" was in united states and was not arrested... so who is fooling who
After 13 years ban? Do you know the deal he struck with the US authorities for a temporal amnesty? Privatize the NNPC and you'll get our pardon.
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Optimist88(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2019
dominique:

Because he knows we only have two candidates as far as this election is concerned!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by veesion: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2019
dominique:

no reaѕon lιĸe pιĸιn нere вro,aт dιѕ poιnт we realistically нave тwo evils � тo cнooѕe ғroм and one evιl мυѕт в вeттer тнan тнe oтнer
ι perѕonally voтed ғor вιнarι laѕт тιмe вecaυѕe we тнoυgнт нe wld ѕιncerely ғιgнт corrυpтιon and вrιng aвoυт cнange,вυт вro нιѕ ғaιlυre нaѕ вeen aвyѕмal and нιgнly dιѕappoιnтιng
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by Meritocracy: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2019
Apostle has forgotten that the results of looting is insecurities and poverty.
Re: Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' by macjireh: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2019
NextBuhari:
After 13 years ban? Do you know the deal he struck with the US authorities for a temporal amnesty? Privatize the NNPC and you'll get our pardon.
if privatizing nnpc will restore D's country,, Wat are we waiting for...is nnpc ur fathers property?
two things must be achieved in d first 4years: Restructuring of all major sectors and getting at least 1 refinery working again.... Education must be given top priority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.