Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? (1816 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Behave Like This! / Why Do Ladies Behave Like This Before Sex? / Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by lexotan(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello romancelanders,hope you guys are cool,hope dis election postponement stuff no make una vex too much sha,lolzzz,dat is naija for u,always dissapointing....may God help us.

Honestly,sometimes am just confused about ladies or some ladies and the way dey behave or may be dat is how nature made it,lolzzz... I met a lady thru a female friend,dis female friend brought us together,after d usual introduction,as usual na,I called her to check on her most times,we chat also on whatsapp,but wat annoys me most is dat,she is dos type dat reply chat after lyk 15mins,I just av to follow her pattern also,if she reply me afta lyk 15mins of sending her chat,me sef go reply her afta lyk 30mins too,lolzzz. but she always lyk reading my status immediately i post,which means she is always online.

However, I felt dis feelings n love am trying to show her she is not reciprocating,i dnt just undstnd her...abi may be she is still forming hard to get or wat? Three days ago i called her n response wasnt really giving me a feeling lyk sum1 dat is interested...although,I really told her i want to av sumtin serious with her which i really meant it...no time...am not gettin younger,lolzz. But her somehow attitude n cold treatment i just dnt undstnd.

Therefore,last nite,i uploaded a very beautiful casual female friend of mine pics on whatsapp status with caption "angel"...mehn..all hell let loose,she started uploading her half naked pics with caption.."I guess u dnt know what u re missing"....indirectly also writing a kind of heart felt words on status,lyk sum1 dat was disappointed...she even wrote"after all d mad love,u av caused dis,it was shining before now it is rusting"
...all dis i know was directed to me,lolzzz,she was so bittered n angered afta she saw d pics of d lady i put on whatsapp.

However,my point is dis...why do they behave dis way...a guy will show interest,give u his love,time,attention,but dey will just keep u in d dark...men are not mind readers,if u as a lady is not interested why cant u let d guy know,if u re interested let him know too,stop dis forming too hard to get...I cant be chasing a woman lyk a USA VISA,abeg some ladies shud grow up...If d guy now shift attention now,dey will start acting jealous and be thinking some men are players or loverboys....no time to waste oooo.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by debssycharles(f): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
smiley
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
See epistle on top woman matter .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oga this thing really pain you.

Take Ibuprofen 2x daily. Make sure you eat before the tablets.

Abeg no too vex.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Callertunez: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
all this too much talk......just for another p***y......
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Wizklynd23(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
OP I gave up on love
Because of same issue you tabled here ..
Bleep Love

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
lexotan:
Hello romancelanders,hope you guys are cool,hope dis election postponement stuff no make una vex too much sha,lolzzz,dat is naija for u,always dissapointing....may God help us.

Honestly,sometimes am just confused about ladies or some ladies and the way dey behave or may be dat is how nature made it,lolzzz... I met a lady thru a female friend,dis female friend brought us together,after d usual introduction,as usual na,I called her to check on her most times,we chat also on whatsapp,but wat annoys me most is dat,she is dos type dat reply chat after lyk 15mins,I just av to follow her pattern also,if she reply me afta lyk 15mins of sending her chat,me sef go reply her afta lyk 30mins too,lolzzz. but she always lyk reading my status immediately i post,which means she is always online.

However, I felt dis feelings n love am trying to show her she is not reciprocating,i dnt just undstnd her...abi may be she is still forming hard to get or wat? Three days ago i called her n response wasnt really giving me a feeling lyk sum1 dat is interested...although,I really told her i want to av sumtin serious with her which i really meant it...no time...am not gettin younger,lolzz. But her somehow attitude n cold treatment i just dnt undstnd.

Therefore,last nite,i uploaded a very beautiful casual female friend of mine pics on whatsapp status with caption "angel"...mehn..all hell let loose,she started uploading her half naked pics with caption.."I guess u dnt know what u re missing"....indirectly also writing a kind of heart felt words on status,lyk sum1 dat was disappointed...she even wrote"after all d mad love,u av caused dis,it was shining before now it is rusting"
...all dis i know was directed to me,lolzzz,she was so bittered n angered afta she saw d pics of d lady i put on whatsapp.

However,my point is dis...why do they behave dis way...a guy will show interest,give u his love,time,attention,but dey will just keep u in d dark...men are not mind readers,if u as a lady is not interested why cant u let d guy know,if u re interested let him know too,stop dis forming too hard to get...I cant be chasing a woman lyk a USA VISA,abeg some ladies shud grow up...If d guy now shift attention now,dey will start acting jealous and be thinking some men are players or loverboys....no time to waste oooo.

I can bet my life that you have never bleeped her before and you laugh to much like a sissy drunk in love. Like how the Bleep does a man use so many lolzzz with more than 2 zs in an epistle for someone who doesn't take him importantly.

Way Forward:

Send her your nudes. Take marijuana . Get one full carton of condoms , package the carton like a gift with wrapping papers and take yourself to her residence with immediate effect.
Pin her to the wall. Kiss and suck her lips . Take her breasts off her bra, draw her nipples with your teeth. Look into those eyes you once thought were beautiful and Tell her "let bygones be bygones, I'll die if I do not fück you today." Take your D and tear the carton with fashion. Fück her for a while and then pretend that you've collapsed on the bed. She will start crying , open your eyes slowly and tell your queen you need water. She will go get it for you....

I don't know if the above will make her love you, it may not even make her accept your proposal or stay with You temporarily or forever but it will surely make her remember and respect you forever. No matter where she is or where she finds herself, she will never forget you because of the act above.
The kingdom of pussy suffereth violence, you gotta take it by force.
-Freehuman, (2019)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Deicide: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin She reply you after 15minutes? You neva jam the one way go reply you after 2days lipsrsealed But anyways you shouldn't rush into conclusion she might be online but busy chatting with some other guys that are interesting and doesn't have time for you tongue

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by KingErnesto(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2019
OP her status might not be in anyway referring to you. She's probably the only girl you're trying to impress, whereas she's got tons of interesting and dope guys sliding into her dm per sec with clearer motives to make her day worthwhile, while you masturbate yearn over her attention .

Women mostly play hard to get with guys that gives them too much attention, of which I label as evident signs of foolishness and weakness on the guy's path . You gotta stand out, be stingy with your compliments and give the idgAf attitude.

My advice is, give her less attention than before, or perhaps ignore her, keep flaunting your friends, most especially the ones u posed with. Go out more often and meet new people. That would show that you have priorities and she's not one of them. Now, watch her chase u, else she's not into u.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Martinez39(m): 1:02am On Feb 18, 2019
Weak man. Weak piece of flesh. Once a girl is giving you such attitude, you simply move on. Gosh, some men just live pitiable lives by virtue of their inability to think properly, know what they want and value themselves. Move on I say.

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by yungz: 1:46am On Feb 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Apination(m): 4:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Because that's how they just behave undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Donjazzy12(m): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2019
lexotan:

Forget her! Most of them are lesbians! They are only pretending. Move on already.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by IamPlato(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2019
Continue Doing Whatsapp love
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2019
Wizklynd23:
OP I gave up on love
Because of same issue you tabled here ..
Bleep Love
Like i have always said,love is a fantasy...it's COMPATIBILITY that counts
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Behave This Way? by lilmax(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2019
A girl that doesn't reply messages lacks respect and courtesy and should be DELETED immediately

no wonder you guys act like fools because of women

lol, the idiot thought he did something to spite her....mumu cheesy

get your crap together and delete her from your life

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Girl / My Girlfriend's Father Wants To Claim My Son. Please Advise Me On What To Do.. / Taking A Break From Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.