Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 (15021 Views)

Borno IPMAN Directs Members To Suspend Operations, Shut ALL Filling Stations / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Lymasaba(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
If you like sell fuel at N2/litre Buhari must be sent back to daura my next Saturday
grin
PaChukwudi44:
If you like sell fuel at N2/litre Buhari must be sent back to daura my next Saturday
don't tel me they are working for buhari reelection
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by kalohkaloh: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Who is paying them the price differential? Bunch of jokers!
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by kalohkaloh: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Who is paying the price differential? Bunch of jokers. Is any IPMAN member importing fuel? Deception everywhere!
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by strongdonald: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
femi4:
They ll soon come and blame Buhari for this

Àwọn wèrè!
I don't need to b told dat u r from d ass leaking tribe ,by their zombism u shall know dem
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/election-shift-ipman-directs-members-to-reduce-fuel-price-to-n140.html

But IPMAN claimed they were running at a loss with pump price at N145, few months ago. What has suddenly changed?

May the Almighty God punish all these demonic bloodsuckers feeding out of Nigeria's jugular!

1 Like

Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by WonderManly(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/election-shift-ipman-directs-members-to-reduce-fuel-price-to-n140.html

What are they saying self.
If you like sell am #1/littre. Buhari must go back to DAURA.
Wetin we wan take #5 do...

Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
danduchi:
Read this prophet prophecy again... Number 16
https://www.nairaland.com/5027194/review-prophet-t-aduroja-2019
Immediately I saw this news I remember I read that prophecy.
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by sadiktofa(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Vote buying. Lol
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
femi4:
They ll soon come and blame Buhari for this

Àwọn wèrè!
Indeed you have been zombified you can't read between the lines
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Immediately I saw this news I remember I read that prophecy.
Prophecy by Temitope Aduroja.
: Prophecy number 16: President Buhari is likely to reduce the pump price of petrol before the coming presidential election. This is a targeted attempt to woo voters
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by bcashy: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
TIGRITIS:

It really surprises me how 5% vote that couldn't keep an incumbent will now send buhari to daura.

From the look of things, after this general election, another scammer will emerge to start milking some people in alaigbo in the name of agitation.

Save this for very near future reference.

That one na sure bet na....after buhari is sworn in now , another smart scammer will emerge among them and collect his own share from them lol! Study them.well, u go know say it's easy to push them around considering the way they think...anywhere belle face kind of thinking lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by guru90: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
APC REGIME ARE 100℅ WICKED. WHAT IS 5 NAIRA? it was #89 naira per litre before.

U people are leaving that seat on 23rd Feb. 2019.

We need PDP back! At least masses are enjoying!

What are we enjoying Under APC REGIME.
Answer: Nothing rather Hardship!!!
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
I want to believe that this is false until proven otherwise
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Abagworo(m): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Fuel has been selling at 140 Naira for over 2 years running.
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2019
If they like, They should reduce it to #50 and make 1dollar equals 1 naira. Bahuri is going to daura
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Demol4trillions(m): 1:57am On Feb 18, 2019
NEXT LEVEL UNSTOPPABLE
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by RTSC: 2:31am On Feb 18, 2019
I don't believe this.

I mean Buhari and his clowns are smart enough to know it is going to backfire.

Nigerians are not that dumb.
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 18, 2019
rubbish.
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:38am On Feb 18, 2019
They should these charlatans that it was 40 naria them promised !!!
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by NwokoloOwa: 6:07am On Feb 18, 2019
Ok una try IPMAN.

We cannot crown thieves again. Never. After PMB in 2023, we can go for complete generational shift with Kingsley Muoghalu as the poster boy. But we can't go and sleep and wake up in 2022. Project Next Generation must start now.
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by otokx(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Drama upon drama, please who has bought at 140 and for how long will this remain?
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Ayoefa: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

With your social media online votes? The real votes will guarantee another 4 years for Buhari while your new Fulani slave master will be sent into early permanent political retirement.

4+4=NEXT LEVEL
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Maket: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Just imagine, why not to N89 and we are all happy?

when your expected Messiah comes(God and humanity forbid it) Fuel will be sold at 250
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by onyxo76(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2019
so how many litres of fuel will i buy to enjoy the reduction in price, buy 20 litres to save 100 naira abi? clowns!
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by Humanity123: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Just imagine, why not to N89 and we are all happy?

This government is just useless they don't care about any body..................... I don't believe in any of the Two Party they are still the same Fulani men As for me they can never change their spot
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by MrAJQ(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Forget whatever rigging plan they have, they will fail woefully and heavens will not fall. All their plans are being closely monitored and things are getting very tight for them, the real actors are aware of this, forget noise coming from ignorant pigs.

I just pity some pigs which will end up dying because of a fulani thief. Because from the way pigs have rented the air grunting how the thief will win without any atom of logic, they may go on rampage when results start trooping in and I know buratai will not disappoint.

I concur. My fear is the high rate of suicide we might witness
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by tical(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
=N=5 no be our problem. Any which way, Back to daura come May 2019. #WeAtikulated
Re: Election Shift: IPMAN Directs Members To Reduce Fuel Price To N140 by AAA593: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
asuustrike1:

Prophecy by Temitope Aduroja.
: Prophecy number 16: President Buhari is likely to reduce the pump price of petrol before the coming presidential election. This is a targeted attempt to woo voters
take it or leave it, this man has the best prophecies of 2019. he so sure. he talked postponement, buhari trying to reduce fuel price and his defeat. he's too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC / Two Edo Assembly Members-Elect Sworn-In / Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.