Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies (1460 Views)

Watch: What Is Deodorant Used For?, See Funny Replies / See The Question A Girl Asked On Facebook. See Funny Replies / Wisidom Or $40 Billion Dollars? See Funny Replies To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by uncleck: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2019
From Igboist

edited: Images not uploading

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by uncleck: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2019
i

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by uncleck: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2019
h

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by Kingdante(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2019
That one is very very easy na.....Spirit is a friendly ghost.... ghost is an unfriendly spirit....... the one you see in movies that torment and kill ppl that is ghost, while the one that help ppl, give them directions, give them money etc that is spirit you understand? When a friend dies it turned to spirit but if your witch neighbour dies it turns to ghost.......... but the Oga of them all is Demon!! This is the elder brother to ghost...When anybody joins APC they turn to demons, dey don’t even need to die oo, they don’t torment one or 2 ppl oo, they torment full nation, they are full of trick and lies .... they can torment a full nation and still act innocent, so they will form ignorance like they don’t know what dey did ( let me stop here) ...peace

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by Shegzdave: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Its simple joor.. Ghost is usually found in European movies,,while Spirit is found in African movies.. As simple as that
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by uncleck: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2019
More

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by uncleck: 12:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Kingdante:
That one is very very easy na.....Spirit is a friendly ghost.... ghost is an unfriendly spirit....... the one you see in movies that torment and kill ppl that is ghost, while the one that help ppl, give them directions, give them money etc that is spirit you understand? When a friend dies it turned to spirit but if your witch neighbour dies it turns to ghost.......... but the Oga of them all is Demon!! This is the elder brother to ghost...When anybody joins APC they turn to demons, dey don’t even need to die oo, they don’t torment one or 2 ppl oo, they torment full nation, they are full of trick and lies .... they can torment a full nation and still act innocent, so they will form ignorance like they don’t know what dey did ( let me stop here) ...peace
kuku kill me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by unity004(m): 1:13am On Feb 18, 2019
grin the difference is clear in the following examples= may the holy spirit guide u my son on ur way to abuja.. may the holy ghost fire burn down all the enemies of nigeria including shekau

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by uncleck: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
unity004:
grin the difference is clear in the following examples= may the holy spirit guide u my son on ur way to abuja.. may the holy ghost fire burn down all the enemies of nigeria including shekau
lol
Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by chizzypresh(f): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kingdante:

lol...abeg no kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Spirit And Ghost? See Funny Replies by Manbiggs(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Spirit is actually inside of you while ghost is supposed to be dead , but is roaming about for reasons best known to them grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Super-Flexible Man / Nigerians In Heaven / A Practical Example Of How The Human Mind Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.