Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,066 members, 7,946,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation (14349 Views)

Buhari constitutes Board For Aviation Agencies, Renames Airports - Hours To Go / The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation by eLcastro(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
somehow:

PDP can only win 2023 if APC end up not performing.

And if the third forces refuses to come together on time.
no....any party that fields a northern will win then and it's likely to b the pdp...apc must go southern next time,I doubt they give southeast...my prediction is SS orSW
Re: INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation by somehow: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
eLcastro:
no....any party that fields a northern will win then and it's likely to b the pdp...apc must go southern next time,I doubt they give southeast...my prediction is SS orSW

Miscalculation.

2023 is the turn of the south so if any party fields a northerner in 2023, the party will lose.

Unwritten rule makes it 8years rotation.
Re: INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation by eLcastro(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
somehow:

Miscalculation.

2023 is the turn of the south so if any party fields a northerner in 2023, the party will lose.

Unwritten rule makes it 8years rotation.
I laugh you....is zoning in the constitution.or you will decide who a party choose to give it ticket.,are there no southern in the race now.? or i guess you won't declare the person with the highest number of vote the win.also if it's every zone 8yrs....what happened to SS we did 4yrs at most 6yrs...where is our remaining 2yrs.....in all am saying zoning if it's even regarded it's a party thing...but parties don't even respect it
Re: INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation by somehow: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
1999-2007 is how many years? 8 for south
2007-2009 is just 2 years for north
2009 to 2015 6 for south (Because South didn't allow North complete the remaining 6.
North will either complete 8 years (If Buhari is reelected) or do 12 years if Atiku gets in.

Bookmark this!

eLcastro:
I laugh you....is zoning in the constitution.or you will decide who a party choose to give it ticket.,are there no southern in the race now.? or i guess you won't declare the person with the highest number of vote the win.also if it's every zone 8yrs....what happened to SS we did 4yrs at most 6yrs...where is our remaining 2yrs.....in all am saying zoning if it's even regarded it's a party thing...but parties don't even respect it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Okorocha: Uzodimma Has A Killer Squad / Kingsley Moghalu Dances To Ogene Music (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.