Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,352 members, 7,923,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:44 AM

2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man (2804 Views)

"If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man by orisa37: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
A Fulani man unlike a Yorubaman, an Iboman, an Ijawman, a Tivman, like say Ortom, Tarka etc etc, is not a Patriotic Nigerian. He has his allegiance to Morrocco, Algeria, Sudan, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and to Arabunity. Buhari believes that the Fulanis already own all the places mentioned above. And it is a necessary that they own every inch of Nigeria. It is also a question of time and opportunity offerred by The Presidency for Atiku to decide to whether he is a Fulaniman or a Nigerian.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
Modphase:
How many times will I tell you Igbos that the fact your father n mother are suffering cos they are not allowed access to the federal coffers does not mean every other Nigerians is suffering.

and this is coming from someone is pathetic tribe would rather Azikwe appoint another foolish Igbo man as VC of UI something their foolish tribe can not accept even among themselves You think every Yoruba are like the fools in afenifere that sold their birthright to you igbo over a dish of porridge
Having a bigoted Obi dividing Xtian bye Catholics n other is what is not in the interest of Nigeria . Also having a kickback back taking bloody foolish Obi as VP will do Nigeria no good, if you crown that with the fact that is running declared he does not mind dying while enriching is friends with NNPC then you should understand how foolish you all are but it was a foolish cursed Igbo that trunacated confederalism to install unitary govt in Nigeria not Yoruba or Hausa. May he rot in hell along with his entire kinsmen. May those that know this truth but ignore it to insult Yoruba n Hausa who are not the cause perish before their father mother n children amen
I am not IBO but maybe IBO increased the prices and food stuff, fuel, dollars and made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.
Useless Zombie
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man by Great2017: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
aremuforlife:
2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: I AM NOT A NAIVE YORUBA MAN

If any Yoruba man amuses himself by thinking an average Fulani man sees this election from the prism of the Nigerian nation, then that individual does not understand the make-up of this country. A Fulani man views this election in line with the interest of the Fulani nation.

That is the same way I view this election. Call me an ethnic bigot, I care not. For those who say I am hard on PDP members when they appear on my radio show, please continue to revel in your myopic politics.

Many of those who claim to be supporting Atiku of the PDP in Yorubaland, including his overnight admirers and those zombies who act without interrogating issues, are either looking for relevance or appointment, as are many on the APC side.

They speak in flowery language as though they are nationalists, but even Heaven knows there is hardly any such thing in Nigeria. It is all about interest, but it now depends on what your interest(s) is(are).

I know people on both sides and if it is about interest for me, oh, I am safe. On the Atiku side, I know Egbon Bimbo Daramola, a selfless uncle who has always been nice to me.

Should Atiku win, I am sure uncle Bimbo would not stop being nice to me because I am sure he would make (appointment) that government.

On the Buhari/Osinbajo side, I know many such as Babafemi Ojudu, Rotimi Fashakin and to an extent, the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, a honest and humble man by all standards. So, my 'eating' is also assured should Buhari win, if it is all about eating.

But I am not about eating, as I am not about appointments. I am a Yoruba man and I am not naive. If an average Fulani man and an average Igbo man are not, why should I?

Call me an ethnic bigot. Who cares? The Fulani nation understands what is at stake in this election and it is a win-win for them. Both Buhari and Atiku are Moslem/Fulani from the North. Whichever of them wins, it is a win for them.

In fact in the north now, I hear that part of the campaign by the Atiku camp is that Atiku is better because he gets to spend eight (cool years, plus Buhari's four (4), that is twelve (12) altogether.

Those who are allegedly of this school of thought are of the view that Obasanjo spent eight years while Jonathan spent six years, altogether fourteen (14) and that there is a need for the North to make up for that.

When it comes to power, the Fulani man is ruthless and calculatingly cold in his analysis. He is not sentimental as many Yoruba are and it is not the talk of security or economy that shapes his decision; it is the thought of power.

So amuse yourself all you want. Speak your grammar. The Fulani nation does not care about all those. If you ever amuse yourself that Atiku, a Fulani man, would give you 'restructuring' which would mainly affect the Fulani nation, then you are a political toddler.

If you believe Atiku would work against Fulani herdsmen, you better think twice. And if you think your salvation lies in the hands of Obi, an Igbo man, I say 'wehdone sir!'

The only way the Yoruba nation can protect its interest is to support its own and it is only a Southerner whose people are most affected by the configuration of this country who can restructure this country, not someone from the tribe that benefits the most from the anomaly.

So, if you gift the North twelve (12) years, please when does power come to the South or the Yoruba nation? Who then spearheads your restructuring?

Let me ask, should Atiku win this election, who would speak for the Yoruba nation in his government? SSG slot, abi or Titi Atiku Abubakar? Wehdone, sir!

I may be a Nigerian, but I am Yoruba first and it is the interest of the Yoruba nation that I would support. I know I would not vote because I would be at work on election day, but if I had the opportunity to vote, it would be Buhari.

I would rather the North spend its remaining four (4) years, so that power can come to the South. I don't kid myself by getting immersed in the talk of economy, prices of food items or security.

Those are the 'bone' politicians used in titillating their 'dogs', the unsuspecting public. Politicians are ruthless in their analysis and it is never about sentiments. The sentiments that they whip up are just to deceive the public.

Just as the Fulani nation, the Yoruba nation should put on its thinking cap, especially the faceless babies who amuse themselves on the social media.

I am a Yoruba man and I am not naive.

'Dimeji Daniels
How is Osinbajo a honest man?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man by aremuforlife(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
[/quote]I
[quote author=Great2017 post=75858562]
How is Osinbajo a honest man?
How has he been dishonest?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man by Great2017: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
aremuforlife:
I

How has he been dishonest?

How can a honest man lie blatantly according to the link below ?

https://www.nairaland.com/2103613/prof-osinbajos-lie-burstedapc-indeed

Osinbajo posted Reinhard Bonnke's crusade photo as the APC rally in Kano. How can you address such a fellow as a honest man? Perharps, honesty now means deceit by your standard.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man by Firefire(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Modphase:
The truth is not hatred it is simply the truth. Now add the fact that your shameless tribe claim Ikwerre Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporeans Indians Arabs n many more hates you for no reason then you will figure what a cursed tribe you are from.

Joker! grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man by nairalandankrah: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
you are a typical definition of a yoruba man
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man by Modphase: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
A stinking bigot like you is not Igbo ?! Pls don’t make me laugh, you that your father n mother nourish your appalling soul with nothing but chronic irredeemable hate n bigotry. Only Igbos feed their children with hate n bigotry from birth the reason why you claim Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporeans Indians n others hate u for being exceedingly foolish at am times
PresidentAtiku:
I am not IBO but maybe IBO increased the prices and food stuff, fuel, dollars and made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.
Useless Zombie
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: I Am Not A Naive Yoruba Man by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Modphase:
A stinking bigot like you is not Igbo ?! Pls don’t make me laugh, you that your father n mother nuoriahwdbyour appalling soul with nothing but chronic irredeemable hate n bigotry. Only Igbos feed their children with hate n bigotry from birth the reason why you claim Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporeans Indians n others hate u for being exceedingly foolish at am times
Are you normal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Prophecy On Hope Uzodinma Confirmed / Thunder Fire You There, Wike To Ben Ayade Governor Of Cross River. / Diplomat Spotted Peeing On The Road Side In Lagos: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.