Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,702 members, 7,979,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Dear CEO, This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Instagram - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dear CEO, This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Instagram (289 Views)

Why Can't I Get On Instagram? Easy Way To Access It? / Why Your Blog Is Not Making Money. (bloggers Major Problems) / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear CEO, This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Instagram by realmidejohnson(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2019
Dear CEO.... Instagram, like most social networks, can be both a great and terrible place to try to sell a product.
Unlike Facebook, Instagram penalizes content that is too promotional and makes it hard to directly sell without spending on ads.

1. Your Posts Are Not Creative Enough

Creativity is absolutely crucial to a site like Instagram, at least if you want to build any sort of audience.
Posting creative content is what gets users to follow you, look you up, share your posts, and otherwise engage with your brand.
Your photos needs to pass the whole message across! It needs to be in action.

2. Your Audience Doesn't Trust You
If you’re not a highly popular and recognized brand, you need to work to build up to that kind of trust.
You can't just jump into Instagram and try to sell, not really realizing that the majority of the people on the platform have no idea who you are. For most of you here, your products require that the user has to give over credit card information and shipping addresses or paying directly to your bank account ? Forget it!

3. You Have Made Your Account Private
Believe it or not, it’s really hard to market using a profile people can’t see. When you mark your account private, your posts don’t show up in hashtag feeds and users can’t see them if they aren’t following. That makes it kind of hard to entice new followers!

So what are you doing to grow your sales on Instagram? Let me know in the comments section and also see how I can be of help �

Wait a minute!

And have I said anything about your followers count too? Oh! It really matters! Does it matter to you? Then get my personal sales guide.
Learn the secrets and tools I used to grow from ZERO to HERO and improve my sales, engagement and that of my clients.

With just ₦2,000, I will teach you the key things you need to learn about Instagram Marketing and how to start generating sales.

In this guide, you will learn how to grow your business, with DIY guides, image descriptions and external tutorials.

Use the link below to contact me on WhatsApp now! Follow me on Instagram @realmidejohnson. -->

Contact Directly On WhatsApp --> Click Here To WhatsApp

Check Me Out On Instagram --> Click Here To Follow Me On Instagram

(1) (Reply)

Best Home Security Gadgets - Keep Your Home Safe And Secure Smartly / Online Electronic Repairs Solution (laptops, Phones, Consoles, Accessories) / Wechat Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.