Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,778 members, 7,969,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Candid Advice Do You Have For The 3rd Forces In This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Candid Advice Do You Have For The 3rd Forces In This Election (201 Views)

Armed Men Exchange Fire With Security Forces In Anambra (Video, Pics) / FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Candid Advice Do You Have For The 3rd Forces In This Election by drsugar: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2019
My candid advice for the so-called 3rd forces...

By saying 3rd force , I am refering to the likes of Sowore, Durotoye, Moghalu and others. It takes not just academic intelligence to win elective posts all over the world, you also need political intelligence. I am not sure they have Political intelligence like either Buhari, Atiku, Oshiomole, David Mark and so on.

That said, I will advice each one of those parading themselves as 3rd force to join a political party with structure and win their primaries first. If you can't win a primary fight in a structured political party, then you have no business in the general election.
Paries with structures in Nigeria are not limited to APC and PDP but also includes parties like APGA, LABOUR PARTY AND SDP.

What candid advice do you have for the 3rd forces ?
Re: What Candid Advice Do You Have For The 3rd Forces In This Election by wise2odd: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
there should have been a law that states before you can run for the presidency a party must have at least 3 states governors in their party.

in that way it will reduce this bailout papers length in any presidential election. people like sowore wouldn't be in the race.

(1) (Reply)

Statement By President Buhari On The Postponement Of General Elections By Inec / We’ve Paid Up Pension Fund-odsg / Who To Blame For Postponing Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.