Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,047 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

She’s Deceitful, Lied She Was Dead —husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She’s Deceitful, Lied She Was Dead —husband (420 Views)

She Took My Kids And Ran Away, Lied She Was In Enugu”-kalu Takes Wife To Court / Rick Ross Passed Out During Sex And The Girl Thought He Was Dead / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She’s Deceitful, Lied She Was Dead —husband by BetaNaijablog: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Aremo Idiose Grade C Customary Court, Agodi Gate, Ibadan, Oyo State has dissolved a 10-year-old marriage between a couple, Saheed Adebimpe and Omolara Adebimpe.
Saheed had dragged the wife to court over troublesome behaviour. He stated that his wife had failed in giving him rest of mind. He thus pleaded with the court to put an end to their marriage which has produced two children.
Read more: https://www.betanaijablog.com/2019/02/shes-deceitful-lied-she-was-dead-husband.html

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Says / Liz Anjorin Doesn’t Have Dirty Secrets Of Goldmynetv’s Chairman – Associate / Bbnaija 2018 Reunion: Leo Da Silva Reacts As Khloe Calls Him A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.