Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

He Told Herbalist He Was Willing To See Me Die That He Might Be Rich —wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Told Herbalist He Was Willing To See Me Die That He Might Be Rich —wife (408 Views)

If I Say Anything, Let Me Die, VeryDarkMan Tells Reps Over Bobrisky's Absence / "Micheal Usifo Ataga Did Not Deserve To Die That Way"-FFK / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Told Herbalist He Was Willing To See Me Die That He Might Be Rich —wife by BetaNaijablog: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2019
•I love her, never wished her dead —Man
Ile Tuntun Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State, has adjourned a divorce suit brought before it by a woman, Rukayat Dawood against her husband, Yusuff Dawood. Rukayat in her suit accused her husband of being deceitful and failing in his responsibility as breadwinner. She added that he attempted to kill him.
Yussuf, giving his evidence, denied all his wife had said and refused to accede to claim on divorce.
“My lord, I’ve been struggling and bearing the burden of my family since I got married to my husband, “Rukayat told the court.
Read more: https://www.betanaijablog.com/2019/02/he-told-herbalist-he-was-willing-to-see.html

(1) (Reply)

Julius And Wife Reveal Thirst For A Baby Girl / Ghollywood Actress Jackie Appiah Accused Of Sleeping With Hushpuppi / Bella Hadid Looking Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.