Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,259 members, 7,934,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (49807 Views)

Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo Over His Threat To Destroy The Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by BravoDe: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
modaink333:
IT baffles me how this agbero got to lame light....

shit hole country

Olodo it's limelight not lame light
Shame on yo
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
Please my fellow Nairalanders, i have not eaten anything today, please help me with any amount even N500 is not small. Account Name: Adisa Olusegun, Account Number: Wema Bank Account Number 0237345387. God bless you
Yoruba people too dey beg.. go make mc oluoma share you Garri

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
modaink333:
IT baffles me how this agbero got to lame light....

shit hole country
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by pek(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The king of the streets, popularly known as Mc Oluomo was seen sharing garri to people of lagosians.

Source :
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/nigerians-blast-mc-oluomo-for-sharing.html?m=1

People of Lagos or Lagosians and not people of Lagosians!
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
boxypane:
This is what his children are eating abroad. Awon oni ranu
angry
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by merit12(f): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
Please my fellow Nairalanders, i have not eaten anything today, please help me with any amount even N500 is not small. Account Name: Adisa Olusegun, Account Number: Wema Bank Account Number 0237345387. God bless you
you have not eaten how did you get the strength to type the post

Plz don't touch my tail
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by mankand(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
I won't be surprised if this criminal is endorsed for governor of Lagos
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zansu007:
Just imagine, an agbero is a major stake holder in the APC, shame on every zombies.
They're packaging him to take over from where sanwoolu would stop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
fake name,fake account and fake bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
I was a beneficiary of that Gari Forget it, the Gari was extraordinary
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The king of the streets, popularly known as Mc Oluomo was seen sharing garri to people of lagosians.

Many wondered how he would do such a thing, that because of this act he is given Lagosians a bad name and making them to be overrated.

As shared by a twitter user Yemifash, He wrote:

"They want you to be poor, they want you to be at their mercy at all times, they want you to beg them to feed.

This is MC Oluomo, the favorite thug of the almighty Landlord of Lagos State sharing gari to their tenants for votes. Lagos is overrated ".

Source :
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/nigerians-blast-mc-oluomo-for-sharing.html?m=1

If it were Fayose, they will call it stomach infrastructure, but they don't see anything wrong in what a thug is doing sharing garri. What a shame!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by mightyhazel: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Chiziterem50:

Okay. I sent you something.
It's from Diamond Bank. Manage it and eat
'Okoros' taking care of omo alubis from time immemorial,..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by KillTheZombies: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
omojesu202:

Buhari supporter... hunger kill u there

LMAO! cheesy

Why una wicked for this NL?

See as laugh wan tear my belle!

grin grin

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
I thought Lagos people no dey carry last tongue.y then did they allow this thug to bring them down to d lowest ebb like this? I won't b surprised if d guy has governorship or senatorial ambition grin.whoever drinks that garri will have a running stomach wink
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
My body just they sweet Me like Never before because i know that by this Time Next Week that Failure in Aso Rock we go and pack all his belongings Ready for Daura strait....Nigeria must Work Again.... and i promise to give out 5k to 10 lucky Atikulate Nairaland FCT.
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
adisasegun:
go get a life bro.
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by cinche(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
My body just they sweet Me like Never before because i know that by this Time Next Week that Failure in Aso Rock we go and pack all his belongings Ready for Daura strait....Nigeria must Work Again.... and i promise to give out 5k to 10 lucky Atikulate Nairaland FCT.

I will be I missed out this last Saturday..... we have been campaigning under Ground...so please am qualified..... 08054102146
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Comradesegun01: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hmmmmmm what do u expect from him mtcwwwwww
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by cuteboy2: 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Meanwhile MC Oluomo's 9 children (6 girls and 3 boys) are living and schooling in comfort in USA. Two of them graduated from a university in Atlanta, USA last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by consultancy: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2019
the masses have been reduced to a class lower than savages. if no be say i see MC Oluomo, i would have said this video was shot in war torn Rwanda
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2019
And na burger him pikin dey chop o
Re: Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:11pm On Mar 17
baliyubla:
If only that knife went one inch deeper, Nigeria and Lagos would have gotten rid of this tout.

Lagos needs to set itself free from the drug baron and his drug traffickers.

You will be surprised another Landlord will be born almost immediately if he's logged out.

How they do it, only God knows!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper / Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.