Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,371 members, 7,929,167 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) (10044 Views)

Ice Bock Machine (austin Lazarus) For Sale At Give Away Price. / New Scammer Austin Azubuike Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by Odunnu: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2011
50% profit in a week?i'm so interested. Please let me have more info
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by alldone(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
we should grow with people wspecially with our money. dont just drop all u have for any biz, make sure u test it first and dont be greedy.
online biz is very real. i do it and i tell you it is not easy until u crack the code, dont forget it is so with all biz wether online or offline.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by kennosman(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2011

Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike )
« #12 on: September 04, 2010, 03:19 AM »

Austin Azubuike again?! Chei !
My people making online money is real do not get bothered at all. Just be watchful and do not pay anyone you do not trust. Infact there are resources out there that are free why do you have to pay?
NA TRUE TALK MY BRODA SCAMMERS FULL NET,lucky me Am met Reall business online that am currently working with
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by kennosman(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2011

Quote from Surxex on: September 04, 2010, 03:19 AM »

Austin Azubuike again?! Chei !
My people making online money is real do not get bothered at all. Just be watchful and do not pay anyone you do not trust. Infact there are resources out there that are free why do you have to pay?

just holla me @ tedd_kennedy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by nwangap(f): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2011
hi guys, with all the complain, i have no doubt that austine is really a scammer. the last i heard about this austine is that he is dead, i don't really believe this, it may be a trick to con people and come out rebranded, so lets be careful
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by nnamadi: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2011
Hi there guys,
Truly the guy has arrranged for his obituary.How else can u explain a post on his blog saying he died after a brief illness.perhaps the guy don relocate to a neighbouring country until the heat cools off.make every body shine him eye.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by smsrite: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
It is possible to make money on the internet.

The problem is that some people are too lazy to do the
hard work that comes with the knowledge.

They attend seminars, buy info products and
some how forget to "do" what they are taught.

Internet is not for the Lazy.

When people make it online, they are excited
and the natural next thing is to teach others
how to do it.

Just because you have not tasted / handled it
does not mean it doesn't exist.

It does exist - I make money from the internet!

Cheers
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by PowerIdeas(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2011
Sorry about the bad experience!

The truth is that people do make money using the internet in nigeria, unfortunately many people also use it as an avenue to scam people.

Just keep in mind that the internet is not another universe but a tool for business just like your phone.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by estatenig(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
I have heard enough about this guy to run away from him. I have bought a package from Kenneth before where he did not deliver and he gave me the option of getting another product which i had to so as not to loose altogether. Today however, i am making money online and it's real.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by ebizsols(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
Making money online is seriously misunderstood in this part of the world.

Basically there are a thousand and one ways of making money online, it only depends on two things; which is

1. Identifying a need by researching for a market (which is called niche marketing in internet marketing parlance)

2. Solving this need by either selling, manufacturing or referring the solution.

This two steps is all that is required to make some money or a lot of money from the internet.

Take for example the rave of the moment Mark Zuckerberg the CEO of Facebook; if you have seen the movie "The Social Network" then you'll understand what facebook was originally designed for before it went viral and exploded to sit on top of Alexa ranking as the number two site in the world trailing just behind Google.

The guy applied these two steps and today he is rated the 35th Richest man in the world with a net worth of 4 Billion US dollars making him the youngest billionaire in the world.

Having said that, there are so many ways to make it online, all you need is the two steps above and of course perseverance, patience and discipline.
It is about following successful models that have worked for people like Yanik, Seth Godin (USA) and then people like Akin Alabi (Nigeria) and you'll get to make it not getting obsessed with some get rich quick scheme like the one above and getting your finger burnt.
Those who make it online do so by doing stuffs like;

1. Selling affiliate products that can be either CPA or CPS from sites like Amazon, ebay, maxbounty, paydotcom etc

2. Domain Flipping and parking which Has been added to the Google Adsense package, a business originally handled by seedo and godaddy.

3. Writing paid reviews (like I do) for sites like ciao, squidoo etc, which requires a broad knowledge on products and services you are writing for, which you can either write on these sites or perhaps on your blog like in the case with reveiwstream (paid-to-blog)

4. Blogging

5. Conducting paid surveys (not so popular in this part of the world, though many Nigerians make money from this online venture)
etc

These are some cool ways to make some money online, but the snag here is that you need to work, work and really work.

This is not some thing you start today and tomorrow you start reaping millions, no! this is why people get scammed. You must understand that this is strictly a business.

You must see it this way- the way you go about your business offline is exactly the same way to go about this, the only difference here is that you don't get to see who you are transacting business with.

Just do all that you can do, don't get scammed my people play safe and play right.
Good luck to all!!!
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by hardbody: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
Peeps, I am not so keen on this online businesses, i guess because i am not exactly what you might call 'internet savvy'. However, i am interested in learning how to do this airtime (recharge card) printing business. I do have the capital to purchase the machines and set up the structure, i just need to know where i can go and learn the job and perhaps the dynamics that go with it.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by tee4doctor: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hello,

I wonder why people like to make others cry because of there own selfish end, it is very unfortunate that Austine Azubuike of Profitrake can do this to aspiring internet marketer(s). He even called himself a Deacon with Winner's in Kaduna. WHO SHOULD WE TRUST NOW?

Pls any1 with info of his where about let me know. He is holding my 55K since March 2010.

I will be glad if any1 can tell me his where about.

Thanks.

NB: If you know him very well just tell him not 2 come 2 Lagos again but the fact remains that "Egberun Samu e ko le sa mo Olorun lowo". And let him know fully well that "alo ni ti e abo ni ti wa".
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by Thosen(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hello,
Have not meet this Austin guy though, but incidental i meet one guy talking about them needing pump cork to be gotten at Ayobo power plant, and i seriously smell a rat, cause the guy is so hasten, he is not even talking about his commission, he just want me to link up with the contractor that will be bringing the money, then id buy the stuff for them and bla bla, and has refused to disclose where he knows me.

The heart of man is desperately wicked, seeking whom to devour, they have failed.

My brother run and don't look back. Someone tried the same with me earlier this year, even calling me by name and coming with a similar proposal to the one you mentioned. But he picked race when I insisted he must tell me where he knows me from before any further discussion with him.

Guys, these scammers are getting really serious - I tink they are getting better by the day. I just got a call a few minutes ago from a guy who claims to know me as he was working with one of our clients in my former company. I know that by virtue of my JD, i had given out my call cards and sent emails to a lot of people. This guy called me by name; told me where i worked; called my boss' name - every single line was on point but i was not at peace in my spirit. I told him I am very good with names and faces but i could not recognise his.

His proposal is that same Ayobo Power Plant  - someone coming to pay me to pick up ,  bla bla bla. My first action was to check Ayobo Power plant online - and thanks to this thread! The major reason i'm contributing to this thread is to lend my voice against this line of scam. people please BEWARE!!! Let's kill greed and 419 - it starts with you and I speaking up.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by tmacmember: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2011
I just came across this post concerning Austin Azubuike and i believe the poster is right. The man really played us is just a big scammer.
The Plenty Fishiness Surrounding Austin Azubuike
I have copied the link for us all to read and digest.
http://www.strictlyonlinebiz.com/blog/austin-azubuike-fishiness/1495/
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by efedavies: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
guys, that guy is a scammer another decendant of his, is paul obanor comfirm criminal.
pls run from anything relating to paul obanor.
ciao.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by phocus: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2012
Honestly thank God i did not fall for the pranks of all these scams on 15th Feb 2012! Please watchout for them, do your due diligence and please listen to my story.

This scam relates to Ayobo Power plant and thank God i searched online and this post help me so i must help someone not to get scammed too.

This guy called Engr Sunday (07044401141) who said he works with NNPC called me  by my name and even the Church i attend saying we were together in the Church but I couldn't just pick his face in my memory. I believed and gave him attention because of my church he mentioned with precision. He told me to call one Elder James (08039648870) who he claimed to be the Assistant store manager of Ayobo Power Plant which I did. He also told me to call the NNPC Chief Consultant Dr. David Onoja (08038900367) who is coming to Lagos with two whites guys that i must meet them at the Airport. (Pls blacklist their number)

After some discussions they told me to pick them up the following day at the Airport with samples of Drilling Pump Cork which they need. Elder James of the said Ayobo Power Plant told me he'll help me with two samples of the Drilling Pump Cork if i can pay 270k for one of it with d said Engr Sunday as my guarantor. I pleaded with them and I finally he told me to pay 50k that he'll help me with just one sample to be returned within 48Hours. I promised to pay d 50k d following morning.

But out of curiosity I called back the said Engnr Sunday after the whole negotiation and asked him to tell me people and the Pastor we were together in church then while he was in Lagos. He failed my questions and that bursted the whole deal.

For final confirmation, i checked online for Ayobo Power Plant and saw this post and it helped my conclusion, which is why i have to relay my experience to help someone.

Pls guys watch out and don't fall victim of these useless guys. I know that nemesis will catch of with them one day!!!!
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by badesco(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2012
@phocus. Thanks for this info and thank your God too.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by ojuejo(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2012
you need where to invest?
i will tell you people are making millions in forex tradding
am a pro PAMM account manager, with more than 5yrs of experience
quote me i did NOT say you will make millions all i said is pple are making money
am not asking for money moreover as a pamm manager you cant pay me more
any one interested should post on here and i will give full info
no personal contact needed its an open trade
enjoy
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by hannie: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2012
Ayobo power plant indeed grin
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by phocus: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2012
@noblefrank31.
Don't mind all these mail reading stuffs they are all rubbish. I've done a lot of it in the past.
Your money is what they are after so don't fall victims.
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by jewel4life(f): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2012
hey nwangap, i am interested in knowing how u make money online. how do i reach u?
Re: New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) by kelvincoll(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
I was just contacted by the same scammer Engr Austine of Ayobo Power plant,.... grin grin grin grin grin grin Thanks guys for the update. these guys no dey rest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SRA, sales Ranking Assistance (Simple Way To Make Money) / FIRS Seals Four Firms Over Tax Debt Of N630m / Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.