Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Blame Game Continues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blame Game Continues (454 Views)

Take Responsibility And Stop The Blame Game – PDP Group Tells Diri / Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet / Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blame Game Continues by dandyuthman: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Looting, Thuggery, Vote buying, Election postponement.
APC says it's PDP
PDP says it's APC.
This tells us that both are the cause our problems and therefore can't be the solution. Vote for the man with the solution.
Vote KINGSLEY MOGHALU of YPP for President 2019.
Re: The Blame Game Continues by jamibaby: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
For a better Nigerian. Moghalu is the best candidate with a vast experience and a self will power to handle this nation progressively whole heartedly.
wish Nigerians to be more wiser.
Re: The Blame Game Continues by tiani23: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
jamibaby:
For a better Nigerian. Moghalu is the best candidate with a vast experience and a self will power to handle this nation progressively whole heartedly.
wish Nigerians to be more wiser.
Moghalu is no doubt the best among all the candidates, but let's allow Buhari to complete his 8yrs. Moghalu's time will come.

1 Like

Re: The Blame Game Continues by jamibaby: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
tiani23:

Moghalu is no doubt the best among all the candidates, but let's allow Buhari to complete his 8yrs. Moghalu's time will come.
I am not sure buhari should be giving a chance. I think he is over due to go and rest.
I am also wondering about Atiku. i wish if he would v been the best for the nation.
Re: The Blame Game Continues by dandyuthman: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
tiani23:

An extra 4 years of incompetency will grind Nigeria to a halt. Presidency is a serious business, It should be zoned only to competence and not to geopolitical zones.
Re: The Blame Game Continues by Turantula(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
tiani23:

Are you stoned? or just trying to be stupid?
Re: The Blame Game Continues by idid: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
I am not for Moghalu, but I am not for PDP or APC... they have bankrupted this country.
We need change, change, change. But we don't want Bureau de change... that is Atiku's change..
Re: The Blame Game Continues by tiani23: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:
I am not for Moghalu, but I am not for PDP or APC... they have bankrupted this country.
We need change, change, change. But we don't want Bureau de change... that is Atiku's change..
So what's the solution?
Re: The Blame Game Continues by tiani23: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
Turantula:

Are you stoned? or just trying to be stupid?
You must be stupid. Next level, sai baba.
Re: The Blame Game Continues by chigolumTM: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dear Nigerians, the time to bring people outside the establishment to be president of this country is now. The fact is, APC and PDP politicians are all establishment politicians. There are hundreds of them waiting to come and become our president. They are all not interested in the ordinary man on the street, neither are they interested building this country into great nation. We must carefully make the right choice now.
Re: The Blame Game Continues by idid: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
tiani23:
So what's the solution?

I want Sowore to be President, but if Moghalu is your choice, that i equally fine.
As long as it is not PDP and APC, it would be fine.
Re: The Blame Game Continues by tiani23: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

I want Sowore to be President, but if Moghalu is your choice, that i equally fine.
As long as it is not PDP and APC, it would be fine.
No doubt you are correct, but as it stands now it's either PDP or APC. It's too late for Sowore and Moghalu for this election.
Re: The Blame Game Continues by jamibaby: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
sai baba will end up giving Osinbajo biro to sign as the president elect without his knowledge. grin cheesy cheesy
tiani23:
You must be stupid. Next level, sai baba.
Re: The Blame Game Continues by idid: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
tiani23:
No doubt you are correct, but as it stands now it's either PDP or APC. It's too late for Sowore and Moghalu for this election.

I don't care about the lateness, I care about doing the right thing and voting my conscience.
You vote the right person and do the right thing, leave the rest to God as we Nigerians say. But it is impunity to vote to a thief and brain dead President.

1 Like

Re: The Blame Game Continues by dandyuthman: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
For Nigeria to survive, we need a PARADIGM SHIFT from these old recycled politicians who have cornered our common wealth as entrepreneurship, if we must change the game; we must definitely first change the players.
It is so obvious that Nigerians except you are connected to those in power are tired of the status quo. Everyone wants Buhari out, even those who are supporting ATIKU just need him to push out BUHARI because he has the Financial muscles, not because he is the Best candidate.
And from various independent opinion polls, Kingsley Moghalu stands out as the most qualified candidate in the 2019 presidential elections, Why then do we settle for less and wants the best. If all reasonable Nigeria can cast their Vote for the Best Candidate, he will definitely unseat BUHARI,
Politics is a game of numbers. Nigerians be Wise

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Oh Lord Be The Judge Today Over Nigeria / Buhari Leads 14 Out Of 23 Lga's In Kaduna / What About The Prophecies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.