Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again (498 Views)

You Don't Want Them Vote, You Don't Want To Near Power : ODUDUWA / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again by bishopkay: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
Anything to take the dullard back to Daura

A Mazi Chima Amadi on Twitter has promised to support voters whose transport fares wasted due to the postponed elections.

Mazi a strong force against buhari's re-election even made the offer open to buharists in good fate.

Back to Daura is a movement ooooo

Buhari O to ge!

Re: Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again by Elukapendragon(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Pls how much is bus from Aso Rock to Daura?

I'm asking for a certain old man named Buhari
Re: Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again by yomi96(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Elukapendragon:
Pls how much is bus from Aso Rock to Daura?

I'm asking for a certain old man named Buhari
i refuse to be discouraged, give in to their divisive antics, i will go back to ogun state by friday to vote out this good for nothing government.
Re: Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
yomi96:
i refuse to be discouraged, give in to their divisive antics, i will go back to ogun state by friday to vote out this good for nothing government.
stop sniffing alabukun
Re: Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again by yomi96(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
bamidelee:

stop sniffing alabukun
dont quote me again if you dont have anything reasonable to say. boy i am not on your level. Now run along and play with sand
Re: Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
yomi96:
dont quote me again if you dont have anything reasonable to say. boy i am not on your level. Now run along and play with sand
you're a fool.and a.serial liar. You're in Kaduna want to.come and vote in Ogun.
Am.old.enough to be your father
ma.shan fani.omo
Re: Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again by yomi96(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
bamidelee:

you're a fool.and a.serial liar. You're in Kaduna want to.come and vote in Ogun.
ma.shan fani.omo
you are old yet you have the reasoning of a child, if i am your son, i will disown you. so if i work in kd, i cant travel back to ogun? I did not travel last week, but i will this week. Omo ale ni e. Spits on your shallow old brain.
Re: Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again by dhuthraki: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
bamidelee:

ma.shan fani.omo
Don't mind that flatheaded fool that thinks he can deceive anybody
Re: Twitter User Offers To Refund Voters Who Traveled To Enable Them Vote Again by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
yomi96:
you are old yet you have the reasoning of a child, if i am your son, i will disown you. so if i work in kd, i cant travel back to ogun? I did not travel last week, but i will this week. Omo ale ni e. Spits on your shallow old brain.
next level jor

(1) (Reply)

FG Orders Immediate Payment Of February Salary / See How Buhari Folded His Ballot Paper Before Putting It In The Presidental Box / Saraki Delivers Own Polling Unit For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.