Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,956 members, 7,883,342 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 (891280 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Topsmamen:

Lol. India does not have its own pool. It's one and same EE pool for ALL applicants.

Oh, man, that's not fair at all, angry

Please can you send me a reference letter format I could use, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
ladymarshall:

My dear, there's always a novice in everything o, please I want to visit my former workplace next week to get a letter of reference, can I get in touch with you do you can send me a good example, do I don't make any mistakes. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hello house. Please advise accordingly. What happens if it's only one spouse that's available. can he or she go with the child?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
jjohndoe83:
Gentlemen! The first breakthrough is here

Listening 8.5

Reading 8.5

Writing 8.0

Speaking 8.5

First attempt. I'm so elated right now.

My appreciations to everyone, particularly ladymarshall. Thank you for your time and sacrifice. I'm so glad I could make it worth it. Oga Wassey, your dedication is uncommon and I benefitted immensely from joining your class. Thanks Johnnybravo1990 too for the last minute tip.

Amazing, congratulations bro!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ugomaxx:
My e & fabulous family, lemme come out of my vampire-ish hibernation to tell you guys that ielts came through. First attempt idp LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 7.5, 7.5. God did this. Thank you @topsmamen for your kind gesture just yesterday, I'm sure I'll soon bring on my bad dancing on your PPR story very soon. @jjohndoe83,wow!!! Ain't that amazing, making d rest of us look simple. ECA you're next. I'm out, the limelight is already "burning" me.

Congratulations bro!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Just saw my ielts result. I am very sad. Had lswr 6.5, 7,7,7. This is my last chance. What can I do? Can I be accepted into the pool? Can I go the route of provincial nomination? Can I ask for a remark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Asking: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Crookesmore post=77671369]

Please bro can u help me out with ielts abeg.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Yhkl: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations. Please, am new here and I need help with ielts, I would be rewriting the second time o and it looks like my listening won't improve. My first attempt score L6 R8 S7 W6.5

[color=#000099][/color]
jjohndoe83:

Listening 8.5

Reading 8.5

Writing 8.0

Speaking 8.5

My appreciations to everyone, particularly ladymarshall. Thank you for your time and sacrifice. I'm so glad I could make it worth it. Oga Wassey, your dedication is uncommon and I benefitted immensely from joining your class. Thanks Johnnybravo1990 too for the last minute tip.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Crookesmore: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Crookesmore:
Hello,

Please i created a profile today with my ielts result, 6.5 in writing. Now am thinking of remarking while i prepare for another.

The question is can i go ahead with the EOR since i have already used it to create a profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by tolfa(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
You can't use a result that you have submitted for EOR until after the EOR has been completed
Crookesmore:
Hello,

Please i created a profile today with my ielts result, 6.5 in writing. Now am thinking of remarking while i prepare for another.

The question is can i go ahead with the EOR since i have already used it to create a profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by johnnybravo1990: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Crookesmore:

Please you can’t use that result. I guess you asked me before, and I said you could it. Please I was wrong. Contesting a result means your result is still pending. Your result is only official again after your Test Report Form is re-issued.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Asking: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Please sir can you help me with my ielts abeg thanks
Crookesmore:

Bro, i sent you an email. 6.5 in writing...please Help cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Canadaforsure(f): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
That was what i was told. On the 12th week i Wrote again and told them its 12 weeks i am working with. They responded that estimated times can change however my evaluation was completed. I got the mail from ups 2 days later and received it within a week. I discovered the certificate was signed a week before i wrote them.

Laurelgem:
Hi E-fam,
Make una help me warn ICES, they're looking for my trouble o.

My hubby's transcripts were confirmed received on Jan 22 via a mail response from ICES and they confirmed that the evaluation would be concluded in 10-12 weeks.

I sent them mails at the 4th and 10th week respectively, they, responded repeating that the evaluation would be concluded at 12 weeks. Only for me to send another mail on Tuesday this week at the stipulated 12 weeks, the buffoons people there responded to say that the evaluation would be concluded in 14weeks as stated on their website. Which kind yeye thing be this one?

Make una help me warn them o, I've run out of patience.

#justneededtovent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Canadaforsure(f): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
I guess this happens only in lagos. Its always available here. You can actually walk in capture and wait ifvyoy have the patience and get it same day. I dont have sit and wait patience so i picked it the next day.

Edmontonlad:
Nigeria my country.
The day I did mine, I was told the same story.
I had to pay 35k and got it 1 week later.

So try meeting one of the immigration staffs and tip him/her and you will see how the laminate will emerge.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Asking: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Please can u help a brother out with ielts writing very soon thanks
kentoski:

Amazing, congratulations bro!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Asking: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sir please can you help a brother out with ielts thanks
Crookesmore:

Bro, i sent you an email. 6.5 in writing...please Help cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BootyliciousHon: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thank you! I definitely will if needed. Once am done with the US PCC, I will update the house...the info here is a little stale
Edmontonlad:
Congratulations my friend.

Your application shall be successful.
Please ask questions where you don't understand. Don't leave any question unanswered.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
lambsbread:

How can I join the Whatsapp group please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
You can include it both in education and personal history if you want.

You will tick "current" or "ongoing".

For my spouse' ongoing degree, I included the admission letter as proof in eAPR.

Teamo2:
Do I need to add my ongoing doctorate degree to my education history even though I did not evaluate it?

I only evaluated my Masters and I don’t know if not putting it in my education history will count as misrepresentation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Canadaforsure(f): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dear Newmum,
I know you are busy now but i don't know if you can spare some time to give my noc choice a second look.

Sent you a PM please if its okay.

Sorry for the trouble

Newmum0615:
Sis of life! You gave me the best news of the day this morning. I was and still am happy for you. Through all the struggles, God was faithful. He honored our faith on the NOC change issue. He will continue to be on top of your matter.
Congratulations once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Crookesmore: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Asking:
Sir please can you help a brother out with ielts thanks

Bros, kindly quote the ogas. We dy the same shoe as e dy so.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Crookesmore: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Please you can’t use that result. I guess you asked me before, and I said you could it. Please I was wrong. Contesting a result means your result is still pending. Your result is only official again, after your Test Report Form is re-issued.

Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by BootyliciousHon: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thanks Ifeoma...why did "booty" sound weird? Lol
Ifeoma77:

Congrats Booty!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

��He's done so much for me, I cannot tell it all, na ra ekelbrought me this far to hand hold me through every planning process till I get on that flight with my family and settle in at the other end of the world!

I had to come back to my first PPR journey family to
Summary of timeline:
ITA- June 25th 2018
AOR- August 17th 2018
1st ADR- September 14th 2018
2nd ADR- September 17th 2018
MEP- September 17th 2018
BIL- September 24th 2018
3rd ADR- March 8th 2019
PPR- Today �������

Chai! This feeling is sweet...✈✈✈������

Congratulations

Je m'appelle Ramj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Ramj: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Listening 8.5

Reading 8.5

Writing 8.0

Speaking 8.5

And the hardest part of this journey is over for you.

CongratuIELTS

Unto the next

Je m'appelle Ramj

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Maximum impact. Total destruction.

jjohndoe83:

Listening 8.5

Reading 8.5

Writing 8.0

Speaking 8.5

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by rs172(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good evening everyone, I've been practicing with ieltsonlinetests.com for the past few days, especially listening and reading, i don't know where I'm getting it wrong I've been scoring 6.5 and 7 respectively in both listening and reading, I've watched ielts liz tutorial videos i can't still get where I'm getting it wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congrats. May you excel in your new home.

nnetayo:
*Looonnnggg post alert*

��He's done so much for me, I cannot tell it all, na ra ekele mu o, if I had 10,000 tongues, it still don't be enough, na ra ekele mu o...what shall I render to Jehovah for He has done so very much for me...��

Summary of timeline:
ITA- June 25th 2018
AOR- August 17th 2018
1st ADR- September 14th 2018
2nd ADR- September 17th 2018
MEP- September 17th 2018
BIL- September 24th 2018
3rd ADR- March 8th 2019
PPR- Today �������

Chai! This feeling is sweet...✈✈✈������

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by Asking: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy[color=#000099][/color]ok sir
Crookesmore:

Bros, kindly quote the ogas. We dy the same shoe as e dy so.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by joo2018: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin cheesy grin

Funny that I always get that considering I've never purposely misdirected people like you.

Ifeoma77:

cheesy cheesy She is a He tongue

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 by wasseynewest: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
It's as a result of your dedication and determination bro. So happy fpr you. And to think you as well learnt from my Ogas(Topsmamen & ladymarshall) too! You must be a gene of the 3 wise men grin
jjohndoe83:

Listening 8.5

Reading 8.5

Writing 8.0

Speaking 8.5

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (503)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.