Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom INEC REC: 'i’ve Not Been Transfer To Bayelsa State' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom INEC REC: 'i’ve Not Been Transfer To Bayelsa State' (697 Views)

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists / 2023: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC / Akwa Ibom INEC Office On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom INEC REC: 'i’ve Not Been Transfer To Bayelsa State' by MrTrend(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
By Eyo Nse,

The Akwa Ibom State Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Mr Mike Igini has cleared the air from the rumours that he has been transfer to Bayelsa state.

During the signing of the Peace Accord with governorship candidates in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Igini used the occasion and cleared the air on his rumoured transfer, describing it as false.

He explained that the REC in Bayelsa State is Elder Monday Tom, an indigene of Akwa Ibom State, and cannot be transferred to his home state but can serve in any other state in the south south region of the country.

Findings from Brainnews has it that APC in the state failed to sign the peace accord, and are yet to issue an official statement.

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/ive-not-been-transfer-to-bayelsa-state-mike-igini-akwa-ibom-inec-rec/

1 Share

Re: Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom INEC REC: 'i’ve Not Been Transfer To Bayelsa State' by MrTrend(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom INEC REC: 'i’ve Not Been Transfer To Bayelsa State' by dollytino4real(f): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
fine man, I can like fine guys am allergic to ugly people
Re: Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom INEC REC: 'i’ve Not Been Transfer To Bayelsa State' by RoyalUc(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
That's good
Re: Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom INEC REC: 'i’ve Not Been Transfer To Bayelsa State' by nelcliff(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2019
Senator Akpabio and Obong Nsima Ekere are afraid of this man because he is Mr integrity

Earlier today they hire people to protest but seems nothing good comes out..

They are bunch of failure..
Re: Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom INEC REC: 'i’ve Not Been Transfer To Bayelsa State' by slivertongue: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2019
igini is APC's nightmare
Re: Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom INEC REC: 'i’ve Not Been Transfer To Bayelsa State' by BlackSpanner: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2019
nelcliff:
Senator Akpabio and Obong Nsima Ekere are afraid of this man because he is Mr integrity

Earlier today they hire people to protest but seems nothing good comes out..

They are bunch of failure..

You just said the plain truth.
Only few people & some insiders know this. The man is just a hard but for them to crack.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Spotted Dancing "Zanku" In Celebration Of Buhari's Victory / Is PDP Still A Dead And Buried Party / IPOB And SIA Set To Unveil New Reading And Writing Alphabets For Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.