Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery (23560 Views)

6 Tips For Exceptional, Personalized Customer Experience / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by Homguy(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

loool

As if you know me..
peopel leaave a lot of digital footprints. dont think you can hide behind a Monicker. With every post you make you leave markers.
I quoted your post in order to have it saved. You cant type such nonsense and think no one noted it.

I will dig and post some of your details soon.

The country cannot be striving to be sane and you brazenly come online to talk about how you want to spill innocent blood for money.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by CaptainMitch: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2019
I thought as such too, a couple of my friends hung out there recently.
durmapuzo:

Bros I disagree big time. There is no hotel in Nigeria with over 1million naira as room rate. Abeg no come dey give us zobo here
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by Yoighaman(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2019
durmapuzo:

Bros I disagree big time. There is no hotel in Nigeria with over 1million naira as room rate. Abeg no come dey give us zobo here

Read the below:

https://buzznigeria.com/20-most-expensive-hotels-in-nigeria/
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Homguy:
peopel leaave a lot of digital footprints. dont think you can hide behind a Monicker. With every post you make you leave markers.
I quoted your post in order to have it saved. You cant type such nonsense and think no one noted it.

I will dig and post some of your details soon.

The country cannot be striving to be sane and you brazenly come online to talk about how you want to spill innocent blood for money.

hahahaha
that is ur own cup of tea. I don't give a flying phuck about your opinion. but u saying, u will dig up my details really cracked me up. well let's see how u go About that. Because u can never see my details. post my pictures first, then I will take u serious. hahahaha
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by TANID(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
DaddyGngeess:
I think say na car or house them give them self, i wanted to show the message to my staff self so they can upgrade, because i just open my own hotel last month, Geess Empire Hotel, peseli 3 by Sunnyvale junction Abuja, the place to be for now

grin grin grin
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery by TANID(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
az94:

We are driving down there now with my Benzo
Arrange like 3 Oloshos for us since you are the gateman there
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The 12-year-old Girl Who Pays Her Own School Fees By Selling Newspaper. Is / Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.