Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn’t Bride Me With $1m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn’t Bride Me With $1m (447 Views)

Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Adamawa: REC Allegedly Pressurizes Returning Officer To Manipulate Results / Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn’t Bride Me With $1m by Samgist(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn't Even Know What I look Like, How Can He Give Me $1m Bribe

Kashim Gaidam, Resident Electoral Commissioner
(REC) of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has debunked a report claiming that was implicated in a bribery scandal involving Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
?

“I can state without fear of contradiction that Atiku probably does not know how I look, because I’ve never met him personally, all my life. I was shocked to read what was credited to me by some unscrupulous persons,” he said.

Source
http://samgist.com/adamawa-rec-atiku-doesnt-even-know-what-i-look-like-how-can-he-give-me-1m-bribe/

Re: Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn’t Bride Me With $1m by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
The drama continues
Re: Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn’t Bride Me With $1m by TIGRITIS: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Before nko?

Wetin you want talk before?

Abi bribe takers dey admit say dem take bribe?
Re: Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn’t Bride Me With $1m by Jman06(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
APC and lies!

Party of propaganda,!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn’t Bride Me With $1m by emaxjey(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Imagine..shame on them.. cheesy
My people let settle this once and for all.
Like to vote in Atiku
Share to vote out Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn’t Bride Me With $1m by kally32(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
The season of accusations and counter accusations has just begun.
Re: Adamawa (REC) Atiku Doesn’t Bride Me With $1m by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
The Adamawa REC, going by psychology of defence chosen, sounds very guilty to me. He pushed the "Atiku does not know me angle" in the article yet we all know it is not a Nigerian thing for Atiku to know or even bother about him. Money is always given to minions to deliver to people like this REC who must then do what they are paid for. Abi PDP sponsors of Shekau dey invite am to tea to then give him $10 million? Talk better Mr.REC. Atiku does not need to know you or have seen you before to compromise you. Retardeen thing. Everything associated with PDP is dumb, desperate and dishonest.

(1) (Reply)

Chikwem Onuoha Mandate For Okigwe North / Bayo Adelabu Will Be Worst Than Isiaka Ajimobi! God Punish Bayo Akala! / No Sane Person With Nigeria's Interest At Heart Could Really Have Voted Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.