Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,350 members, 7,926,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 08:47 AM

Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] (877 Views)

Rihanna Is Fully Covered As She Is Seen For First Time Since Giving Birth (photo / Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Shows Off Her Post Body After Birth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] by Hoodexboi(m): 2:44am On Feb 19, 2019
A woman, Dorathy Ole Ogoloma has allegedly met her untimely death from the hands of her husband. According to a family member, Nkesi Wogu who shared the very sad news, her husband beat her up but she was too weak to survive it because she gave birth only 14 days ago in Rivers State,

"My niece with a two-weeks old baby was beaten to death by her husband. The man is on the run; he's from Etche and also a witness. Good bye my soft spoken sis rest in peace," Nkesi wrote.

She further added:

"My own sister, my very best friend, my
Read more @ https://olorigist..com/2019/02/man-beats-wife-to-death-in-rivers-state.html
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] by Nwodosis(m): 2:50am On Feb 19, 2019
One should marry when the heart says it needs a companion, when you marry for the gains in marriage or as a result of societal pressure to get married, the stories that touch are abound to arise!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:12am On Feb 19, 2019
What an animal of a man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] by Ghost1994: 3:51am On Feb 19, 2019
BUHARISM
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] by CjayMAX: 4:36am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75877083:
What an animal of a man!
LIKE BUHARI
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08am On Feb 19, 2019
So angry with this husband, he is nothing but an animal!
Damn!
#&$&(!@%!$@^ cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] by JohnFrankling(m): 5:30am On Feb 19, 2019
The man is a beast.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] by CjayMAX: 6:13am On Feb 19, 2019
post=75877758:

#&$&(!@%!$@^ cheesy wink
SO FINALLY U DON CRAZE

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death In Rivers State Two Weeks After She Gave Birth [photo] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2019
What a wicked husband! shocked
Rule 3: Ignore animals living the humans!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Only 3 People Came For One Corner Singer Patapaa's Concert In Norway / Chris Brown Calls Ex-Girlfriend Rihanna A 'Queen' / Success Adegor Meets Emmanuella And Her Manager Markangel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.