Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,209 members, 7,884,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex (4634 Views)

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) / How Often Should Couples Have Sex? / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
lilmax:
A little bit

Lol what does that even mean??
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by LeeSantos(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
It think they should not.. because it make the grow old quicker
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by chiteny(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Good question, it's also a difficult one to answer because of course I won't be comfortable with it, but to be candid about 90% of married couples have committed abortion or will commit it during the course of their marriage because of frequent sex.

I don't think you answered my question. Also if you are concerned about unwanted pregnancy, have you heard of "family planning" before?
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by chiteny(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
ecenter:
Having sex in marriage has no speculated time table but the following simple rules could help.

1. Have sex when you desire it (both party)

2. Have sex when your partner wants it but you don't feel like to having it. The bible said the man or the woman has not power over his body, meaning that when your partner needs it,give it to him or her. The only time you will say no is when you want to fast or when you are seriously sick. 1 Cor.7:3-5

3. Have sex when you want to embark on a journey that you will stay for sometime.

4. Have sex to increase your love for your partner. Sex increases the bond of love and delivers us from temptation.

In conclusion, there is no number of time created for us to have sex. It depends on the couple involved. If both of them decided to have sex everyday and they have the stamina to do so, there is nothing wrong with that. But those who feel that having sex at a limited time without causing quarrel, let it be. This issue is person by person's choice. What you love, someone may hate. Just stick to what works for you.

Spot on. The highlighted is much more applicable to the men. Many women don't realize this.
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by mikkyjay(m): 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
pcguru1:
All marriages eventually lead to a dead bedroom these days
I tell you bro, I tell you, I is so rampant these days
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by Raalsalghul: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
fogechi:
After reading the thread below where many people condemed the OP for looking for sex once or twice a week, i decided to open this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5029066/wife-not-interested-sex-anymore

to me i dont see anything wrong with having sex once or twice a week.

Lets have your opinion
But you'll behave as if we gonna get it unlimited during marriage undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Marriage=======Scam!
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by fogechi: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2019
Raalsalghul:
But you'll behave as if we gonna get it unlimited during marriage undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Marriage=======Scam!

Lol...not scam. Marriage is sweet
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by Raalsalghul: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
fogechi:

Lol...not scam. Marriage is sweet
How?
Wedding bills===Man
Household responsibilities ======Man
Who dies first======Man
Whom the children takes care off in old age======Man
Marriage=scam, scam, scam!
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by fogechi: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Raalsalghul:

How?
Wedding bills===Man
Who dies first======Man

My brother nothing sweet pass marriage.you are seeing it one sided. As you make your marriage so it shall be.
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by Raalsalghul: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
fogechi:

My brother nothing sweet pass marriage.you are seeing it one sided. As you make your marriage so it shall be.
How is marriage sweet exactly huh? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by fogechi: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
Raalsalghul:

How is marriage sweet exactly huh? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lets not derail the purpose of opening this thread. We can open another one to discuss that
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by mikkyjay(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Raalsalghul:

How?
Wedding bills===Man
Who dies first======Man
Don mind her bro, you are right marriage is mostly scam these days, I'm married so I know
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by mikkyjay(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
fogechi:

This isn't true, most marriage aren't sweet, it's mostly manage manage, and couples staying because of the kids.
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by seunayeni(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Simplep:
Everday cool
correct babe smiley
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by fogechi: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2019
mikkyjay:

This isn't true, most marriage aren't sweet, it's mostly manage manage, and couples staying because of the kids.

There is no doubt some marriages are facing difficulties but like i earlier as you make your marriage so shall it be.

There shouldnt be time table for sex. Sex should be as the spirit leads
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by chiteny(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
fogechi:

There is no doubt some marriages are facing difficulties but like i earlier as you make your marriage so shall it be.

There shouldnt be time table for sex. Sex should be as the spirit leads

I hope the spirit leads the both parties all the time. Not when spirit dey lead only one party and the other no want.
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by fogechi: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
chiteny:

I hope the spirit leads the both parties all the time. Not when spirit dey lead only one party and the other no want.

Am telling you. Its very important
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by bukatyne(f): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
ecenter:
Having sex in marriage has no speculated time table but the following simple rules could help.

1. Have sex when you desire it (both party)

2. Have sex when your partner wants it but you don't feel like to having it. The bible said the man or the woman has not power over his body, meaning that when your partner needs it,give it to him or her. The only time you will say no is when you want to fast or when you are seriously sick. 1 Cor.7:3-5

3. Have sex when you want to embark on a journey that you will stay for sometime.

4. Have sex to increase your love for your partner. Sex increases the bond of love and delivers us from temptation.

In conclusion, there is no number of time created for us to have sex. It depends on the couple involved. If both of them decided to have sex everyday and they have the stamina to do so, there is nothing wrong with that. But those who feel that having sex at a limited time without causing quarrel, let it be. This issue is person by person's choice. What you love, someone may hate. Just stick to what works for you.

Very lovely post.
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Sex should be for procreation. If you doubt me ask yourself why it leads to conception

Nah, you are not a miz wisdom undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Good question, it's also a difficult one to answer because of course I won't be comfortable with it, but to be candid about 90% of married couples have committed abortion or will commit it during the course of their marriage because of frequent sex.

And is that a problem or what exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by sisisioge: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

5 times a week...I don't want to say 7 fa. But why peg it, let's just do it randomly as the spirit leadeth grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by mysticwarrior(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Simplep:
Everday cool
are you married? Cos we both think alike, wouldn't be a bad idea if both of us end up as uhmm, everyday things na sure for my side.
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by LarryBee1k: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
LarryBee1k:

You're the one wrong here. According to since. Love is just an animal instinct to make love with one another in order for human not to go extinct. Love is for making babies unless you decide you want to write your own abortion book lol

According to since? What is since? Love? Are you mistaking love for sex? I think you are mistaking love for sex, thread says sex not love, or am I in the wrong thread?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by LarryBee1k: 12:24am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2019
mysticwarrior:
are you married? Cos we both think alike, wouldn't be a bad idea if both of us end up as uhmm, everyday things na sure for my side.
Hmmmmm i have someone
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2019
LarryBee1k:

According to science sorry lol. I was typing very fast. Love is and illusion that pave way for sex to have babies simple. Lol. I followed the topic from the person that shared it. I only saw your comment and responded to it alone

"Sex should be for procreation. If you doubt me ask yourself why it leads to conception"

Hope you know science can be wrong sometimes, most of their work is just an illustration or a theory not proven 100%, they themselves know there are some things in this world beyond their capabilities and comprehension, love is not an illusion, it is an intense feeling one has for another person, and sex isnt just for procreation, it is the ability of two human to explore their bodies to their satisfaction or for procreation, of which it can lead to conception or not, simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by LarryBee1k: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex by ekitimanalways(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Sex should be for procreation. If you doubt me ask yourself why it leads to conception
In the Victorian day sex was for procreation but in the present day sex is for recreation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Should Step Up And Deliver & Stop Requiring Half From The Woman / Western Influence On African Marriage / My Wife Is Angry Because I Refused To Accomodate Her Nieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.